Starcraft 2 pics here (some are altered C&C)

Darktekmaster

Member!
Reaction score
Yo i just signed up tday.... and im crazy about sc... its in ma blood..... for months and months for 5 years i been waitin to see a drawn pic of a new unit of sc....... but here is a link... some of these pics are fake, they jus digitaly altered comand and conquer generals... but some are real...check it out http://images.google.com/images?q=starcraft+2+pictures&hl=en&lr=&sa=N&tab=ii&oi=imagest now i beleave sc wont just die... sc is the best rts i kno so far ......... well it was b4 3d came out for rts but still sc is wut 8 yrs old and still kikin ass but im starting to notice that its dieing on us east....less and less each day are finding new games......for all u sc lovers this is darktekmaster from us east stay loyal for a long time SC2 will be made!! have faith and lata

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
SC2 will be made some time or another in the future, no doubt. :) But there are no real SC2 pictures out there. All of those are fake.

Darktekmaster

Member!
Reaction score
really? i mean the rines vrsin the hydras...and ur right SC2 will definantly come...i dont think blizzard wuld jus walk off a story like that... but still they got some that look real ... but i see the fake 1s... like the menu for single player.. but hey thanks for the reply... darktekmaster sayin lata to ya

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Hehe, no prob for the reply! But yea, if the game isn't being made then there probably aren't any real pictures out there of the game. The pictures look real, but they are just very well done. Others are just of low quality. But yes, the pictures are awesome. :)

Darktekmaster

Member!
Reaction score
yeah...had ma hopes up...but when it comes out ima be the first one on that game lol accept for the damn koreans lol

PauseBreak

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the game will be launched in America before it launches universal. lol, so I think you're pretty safe. :p So for getting the first copy. I will be there, same with SCG.

Darktekmaster

Member!
Reaction score
lol i got it planed out... go to wal mart which is a block away... push the TV boxes off the shelf but the back on after im in the shelf... bring a pillo...sleep have my cell on for an alarm....kik the tv and grab it

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
there not fake its a cc mod but not fake
when will ppl know that a mod/tc is diffrent from the acutal game?

Shaggy.2Dope

Agna Deus, Qui tollis peccata uni
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Everybody say welcome back to me im kingofzealots, but down to the chase, wc3 graphics SUCK seriously, if you want to see some KICKASS graphics, go to this: http://images.google.com/images?q=Dawn+of+War&hl=en

i have that game, the story is AWESOME, but i totally prefer sc's story, its the best one i have ever heard, but what rox is that dawn of war has frikin space orcs called orks

IT ROCKS SERIOUSLY :bouncy :bouncy :bouncy

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Orcs and Orks? Thats cheap rip of the name :p

Lord of Nukes

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.scindex.com
The CC StarCraft mod was stopped a while ago because of copyright issues. The WC3 mod for StarCraft has just not been worked on much for a while.

UED_Captain

Member!
Reaction score
Which sucks donkey ****, considering we been waiting for Sc2 forever!

Sniper007

Reaction score
:D hi im a big fan of sc brd wr and im on the west cost nice 2 meeet u:D

Vic

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Darktekmaster said:
Yo i just signed up tday.... and im crazy about sc... its in ma blood..... for months and months for 5 years i been waitin to see a drawn pic of a new unit of sc....... but here is a link... some of these pics are fake, they jus digitaly altered comand and conquer generals... but some are real...check it out http://images.google.com/images?q=starcraft+2+pictures&hl=en&lr=&sa=N&tab=ii&oi=imagest now i beleave sc wont just die... sc is the best rts i kno so far ......... well it was b4 3d came out for rts but still sc is wut 8 yrs old and still kikin ass but im starting to notice that its dieing on us east....less and less each day are finding new games......for all u sc lovers this is darktekmaster from us east stay loyal for a long time SC2 will be made!! have faith and lata
Looks just like Warcraft 3 just with Starcraft units, een though they have a few in the map editer and they just exactly like that. I'm sure you can import your own textures and mapping and end up with a total Starcraft map.*