Starcraft 2 For The Pc!!!!

Silent_Assassin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey guys i just got done reading my decembers issue of Gamepro and they have hard evidence starcraft 2 is being made as we speak ... yes i speak the truth... it will be called Starcraft:Zero... and Blizzard is keeping a very tight hush hush on the project.... but they only have one screen shot out and its a pic of 2 ships fighting.... one looks like a battle cruiser but only more of a startrek kinda looking ship and the other looks like a f-16 fighter jet only more of a 40000 year generation technology look to it... i speak no lies my fellow starcraft friends.... its in decembers issue of gamepro... on page 57 in the "Sneak Previews" section... and one other thing they had the nerve to say starcraft was a "little" bang on the net gaming world... Bah what ignorent butt f'rs.... anyway... they only problem is that they ran into a little "snag" about wither to copy the warcraft III 3d look and make less guy capacity but better graphics or go with the 2d look to ensure plenty of units on the map... once they get that all sorted out its "offical project" from there... well any questions? if so.. you know what to do!

B

bo_ga_bo_ga

hay if what you are saying is true then send me an e-mail of the screen shot so i can see it for my one eyes

H

Hot Action Cop

HAHAHAHAYHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WAT ISSUE? WHO? WHAT? WHERE? WHY? WHEN? HOW?

I WANNA SEE THIS SCREENSHOT. I DIDN"T SEE ANYTHING ON THE WEBSITE FOR GAMEPRO?!!!

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Re: A complete lie.

Originally posted by Nephosis
I have the December 2002 issue of GamePro magazine and there is absolutely no "sneak preview" section anywhere near page 57 and no mention of any Starcraft either. What is the point of this lying? A world of foolishness.

http://www.alexchiu.com/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=nephosis
Yes the way this dood talked made me wonder if he was lieing... and the title, gave that away even more, considering there is no news whatsoever of a PC version of this game. It would be nice to see one though!

T

thezergmon

man its not gonna come out STfu MANG shut up and watch super bowl

Bonz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.billco.itgo.com
Hey
I do know one thing there is an un-utherorised expation of starcraft it is called Starcraft: Aqua Rift (loosley Translated Water Starcraft) for more info post here and i'll e-mail you the link
i must screen the people i give this to cause the creator can get in allot of shit from Blizzard

Aeris22

Member!
Reaction score
Auqa Rift? sounds kinda suspuos do you know somebody thats namend iceravenstudios?

Nephosis

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Bonz
Hey
I do know one thing there is an un-utherorised expation of starcraft it is called Starcraft: Aqua Rift (loosley Translated Water Starcraft) for more info post here and i'll e-mail you the link
i must screen the people i give this to cause the creator can get in allot of shit from Blizzard
there were several unauthorized expansions... like 6 at least, i used to have a list that i made from research but that was on my old computer. there was also two that did get permition but they both sucked, or so i hear. one was insurrection, i forgot the others.

FallenFootman

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.warcraftmaps.com
It's gonna be good

:D Imagine, it would have better graphics than W3 definately the original SC thousands of doodads terrain lotsa units xelnaga its gonna be like comparing W2 to W3. its gonna rock! but whens it coming out??!:rolleyes:

th3_joe

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If they actually do make a sc 2 it will be a little late because its a skip in 5 years since bw but i will definatley buy it if its actually coming out.

SCfan13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Uh guys dont you know he is lying! The discussion is over he doesnt have it he lied this thread should be closed!

Crookedfoot

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Bonz hasn't been back since we figured out he was trying to either sell a home made campaign, or a mod, back in February, or March.
When the forums hit a rollback, we lost all the arguments against him, but he was also gone by then.

I had already closed all that he had made, but he must have slipped that post in on us, but the rest of the thread seems ok.