Starcraft 2 Confirmed?

elvenjedi12

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well i hope a worthy sc game comes out soon...not this starcraft ghost bullsh*t...what the hell is that? if i hear starcraft i want to see a strategy game!

Darkzero190

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.unitedmarines.cjb.net
i agree with elvenjedi12 sc is all about strategy,action,and fun with no mercy i think makin scg was a waste of there tim they should oh hold that game timm sc2 came out orsomething wtf is wrong wit blizzard makin gba games and n64 games they should just stay to old pc/mac games.

spy-snipers

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.spy-snipers.o-f.com
yeah dark i agree with u their ****ing makeing n64 games and stuff they should screw that shit and get sc2 out its such a waste i dont kno anyone that plays those games on n64 and stuff

Darkzero190

Member!
Reaction score
Website
see what i mean ppl agree with what i say, i say we get every 1 from b.net(that plays sc) and fill out a form of some kind and type our sc/n and send it to blizzard sayin wtf get sc2 out b**ch.(not in those words of course)

spy-snipers

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.spy-snipers.o-f.com
Yeah i agree with dark again we need to say something cuz those ****ers dont kno what their doing they think theyll make more money of the game consoles probly but they wont cuz its not 1 player and shit they difntley need some advice

bizzyb0t

Reaction score
Website
bizzyb0t.tripod.com
Well, i hope you guys know that Blizzards #1 question is whether or not there will be a SC2. However, there have been reports that the console SC: Ghost is a prelude ( or rather to provide a smooth transition ) from SC: Brood War to SC2 ... so I say WoW first than there will be a toss up between SC2 and D3... my bet's on SC2 before the fall of 2004 and D3 coming in Summer of 2005 ... don't laugh it there WILL be a SC2 it's inevitable ... ppl grumbled and worried that Blizzard would abandon PC for console, they started out as a console game maker FIRST... Ghost is just there way of testing the waters...

On a different note... Has ANYONE here played SC 64 ?

spy-snipers

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.spy-snipers.o-f.com
sc2

im going to go look at that then im sure that sc2 will come out way before d3 and it better not be that fast for d3 to come out cuz sc2 has spose to come out many times and it always is a delay

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
Another clue to Starcraft 2...

I dont know if this has ever been posted or not, but do you know if a sequel (or even an expansion) for Starcraft is in developement or anything? Thanks and keep up the good work on the site.
-Eric

There is a sequel in development, but not another expansion pack.
-Ivan "Deez Nuts" Sulic

From sclegacy.com.

Darkzero190

Member!
Reaction score
Website
i dont think making scg was even a good idea if they was gonna make a "prelude" they should of just make anther exp for brood war and toss in another race and contnue da story with sc2 and aother new race.STUPID BLIZZARD U KILLIN US.

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
I have already done that once. I contacted Blizzard to ask if they were going to start SC2 anytime soon. They answered back: We do not have any plan to make SC2 at this time.

I contacted them about 1 year ago.

SumacWarrior

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Stupid Blizz... they have to be so da*n secretive.... Do you know how many potential fans they could lose if they dont come out with SC2 soon? sc came out in the 1990s' and all SC players are getting older, and pissed off they havent made one yet.

They should take economics or something.... cause mental retardation doesnt cut it in big business.