StarCraft 2: CONFERMIED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galidator

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
False. For all you people that beleive SC2 is coming out.

SC2 isn't gonna be coming out for a long time. If they were to be in the process of creating sc2 they would announce it so people wouldn't get all crazy and impatient that they would make their own type of RTS Starcraft type of game. Also, if they are making SC2 they would have placed something on E3. Blizzard workers and the north blizzard are working on 2 projects anyways SC:Ghost and WoW

Stealth_Reaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
good point Gladiator. If they were to come out with it any time soon, it woulda been announced. Plus, like Gladiator said, they are already working on two other things...why would they work on somethin else while they are still working on those two? Plus..since it isn't goin to be comin out for a long time..why are we all giving false hopes to each other? AW WTF AM I SAYING! All in all...don't get over excited over somethin that'll take many years to come out >=/

idoL

Member!
Reaction score
Website
freewebs.com
Will you be making StarCraft II?

We have not announced any current plans for StarCraft II. We are all very close to the worlds and characters we created in the original game and the expansion set and while we do intend to revisit that universe, we have no plans to do so at this time.

http://www.blizzard.com/inblizz/genfaq.shtml

Also, my dad works for Blizzard as an online relation programmer and network programmer (Yes he programmed some of Battle.net, the Perl section, kinda the engine for Battle.net)
He said Blizzard's only current projects and development idea's are SC Ghost and WoW.

idoL

Member!
Reaction score
Website
freewebs.com
No sir, my dad does work for Blizzard, anyone in my clan or my freinds can tell you this. (Channle Clan Oo USEast)

l)aRkArTaNiS-

Reaction score
people...just think about it.

It wouldn't really make sense for blizzard to make SCII at this moment. Why? Because they are still selling the original starcraft and the expansion. They would probably wait to make SCII when people stopped buying SC and BW. They want to get more money off of the original game and the expansion. THEN...when people stop buying it, blizzard might consider making SCII...and we will all be happy.

That's my theory

JesusFreak

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
They should just make an upgrade for War Craft 3 that has War Craft 3 style units and stuff, but it would be starcraft

l)aRkArTaNiS-

Reaction score
They should just make an upgrade for War Craft 3 that has War Craft 3 style units and stuff, but it would be starcraft
Exactly what would that do? There are many people who don't want Starcraft II to be like warcrfaft3. And then, why would they make a game just like warcraft for starcraft? it doesn't make sense at all. If that happend, Warcraft people would want to buy that item. Starcraft would turn to be exactly like warcraft3, which many starcraft people don't want to happen

JesusFreak

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
But i was saying as a upgrade, not Starcraft II, that would be like an appeasement to the SC2 players, i play all blizzard games, so i know how War3 and SC are different, and i would like SC2 to be like War3, but better, less hero stuff like in War3, that is gay.

l)aRkArTaNiS-

Reaction score
I dont really get what your saying. You want there to be a warcraft 3 upgrade for SC? i dont get it.

Anyways, i play w3 to, and its a good game, but in the end i do NOT want SCII to be like w3. If blizzard had 2 of the exact same games....what would the point of that be?

JesusFreak

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no i wanted a war3 upgrade that is SC. Just to keep us down while we wait for SCII

l)aRkArTaNiS-

Reaction score
ok, now i understand what you want, but i don't understand why you want it. Why would they make a warcraft3 upgrade for SC? Just so we have something else to play? I still don't get it. I aM sO cOnFuSeD!

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by idoL
No sir, my dad does work for Blizzard, anyone in my clan or my freinds can tell you this. (Channle Clan Oo USEast)
:rolleyes ya sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.