StarCraft 2: CONFERMIED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

panthr_dude

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
No, YOUR getting baddly outdated, its not boring, YOUR boring, theres alot to do in SC, i just started map making about 3 months ago, that people acctualy like, and thats still fun.
hahaha you tell him FAKENAMHERE...STARCRAFT is not getting bored its baddass...just play it online and play the new games duh

I_CANADIAN_I

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Blizzard said that they might revist the world of starcraft. So since the announced that they don't want someone registering that domain becouse they might use it. If someone did register it then they would have to pay to buy it off them. (Thats how a lot of people got rich because you see when computers first came out people registered domain names and then big companys bought it off them because they wanted that name) so you see blizzard is just takeing a step to make shure they do not loose money. But that dose meen that blizzard is THINKING about making a new starcraft but other than that it isn't much. But good find though.

StarlightDragon

Member!
Reaction score
blizzard doesn't use applets, dumb***! Give us the URL if it actually exists! Anyone have some info from [color=#NaNNaNNaNNaNNaNNaN]a[/color] good source, post it here along with the source!!!

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Dude starcraft 2 No Way! i didn't think it was going to come out for ages.i hope they bring it out soon i want to know about those things that duran made at the end of brood war.

Feel The Wrath Of The Dragons!

The Wrath Of Sephiroth!

Aeris22

Member!
Reaction score
all these starcraft rumors got real bad after war craft 3 came out,
they had a few units from starcraft in that one and everyone though it would be a SC2 and lastly it is not good business sense to make SC2 now they still are able to pump tons of anual income from the orginal and expansion

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
They definitely have plans for making SC2. They haven't started working on it yet, most likely. We will never know until they say something.

No official word yet.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Reaction score
Starcraft has been declared a dead game, that means further work to the syntax has stopped, which means no starcraft 2, I was heavily dissapointed. But i could try modifying starcraft to accept a few new buildings and units! With some help, im not perfect though, I could give you guys a taste of a new starcraft! It will start out with a ton of flaws but over time it will be in working condition! I already have cloaked overlords! It took me 3 months!

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
Originally posted by Warules
First of all, I noticed that blizzard has resigesterd www.starcraft2.com. Why whould they get it unless they needed it? BLIZZARD SPEAKS THE TRUTH: Go to blizzard (the web site) and look in the starcraft section. You should find a link to SC2 news. Click it and look.

its not uncommen for a company to pre-purchase a domain, as a just-in-case measure.

|{iller

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
spell the thread right. but what if sc2 was a first person game like how WoW is going to be? hmmmm

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the only reason i want a sc2 is because look at the original sc right now(and brood war) and look at the bnet games! bnet is getting trashed almost with over 1000 games and there like like 10-20 different verions of them! like "golems mass attack" and then someone made a "golems mass attck with center mass". there are tons of games on bnet that are all the same but have like one or 2 minor differences. im getting tired of seeing like 50 of the same game floating around and everyone always wanting the new one because their is new terrain or ONE new unit or what ever..on sc2 there needs to be something that makes all the games original-meaning there will be more options and more oppurtunities for games and that way people wont be urged to re-create the whole game and just add things they wanted to add. the ladder/vs maps are ok but what im focusing on is the ":use map settings maps". isnt everyone else getting tired of seeing like 50 different bound games and golems and extreme special forces? i know i am.
this may seem a bit off topic but i want the way u create games a bit more open and stretched out to allow more freedoms but no so much it reminds u of wc3, but a way that everyone will be urged to create their own totally unique game.

Shimzuka

Member!
Reaction score
Website
shamanonline.net
Originally posted by FallenFootman
lol thats just a link to blizzard.com
stop trying to get us all riled up!
Blizzard bought that domain as a redirection URL.. They knew that alot of people kept trying to go there.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
No, it isn't truth, it isn't said anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.