StarCraft 2: CONFERMIED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HunterOriginal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
accept the only thing they ever update on that site is the news, the faq's for starcraft have been the same since 1998!!!!! that "we are still atached junk is CRAP!!!

God Illuvatar

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ummm... I think that they would put it on their website before they put it on a magizine
If you think about it intelligently, you would know they don't. Sigh.

Millions of people buy magazines for the content. Why would they put that stuff up first, when people are paying to read the stuff first? What's that? That's what I thought.

Aeris22

Member!
Reaction score
Well I've been here for quite a while and several people in years past have said that they say it in a magazine, hmm I hope this isnt a prank,

BTW anyone know what happened to that guy that started the Ice Raven Studios prank for SC2 last time?

HunterOriginal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
im glad to here its coming out though... sc is fun and all but its getting kinda boring, and baddly outdated...

BlackFire-Halo

Member!
Reaction score
Hell (Canada B.C. Eagle bay or Salmon Arm)
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Grimace
I wish Startcraft 2 would come out soon! If Blizzard did that, I would hug them! Seriously, i long for some Starcraft! I just hope the system req. arent too high! >.<
Sure you'd "Hug" them but wil it mean more than a hug to you?

Dont Get Arroused from hugging a Blizzard pic tahts my Motto

FakeNameHere

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Originally posted by HunterOriginal
im glad to here its coming out though... sc is fun and all but its getting kinda boring, and baddly outdated...
No, YOUR getting baddly outdated, its not boring, YOUR boring, theres alot to do in SC, i just started map making about 3 months ago, that people acctualy like, and thats still fun.

Hiho-E(A)

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.clan-eliteassassins.cjb.net
Starcraft two will be good, but still, itl be hard to compare to the original starcraft with the original campaign editor. Map making is THE best thing EVER!!! I love it, and even when (if even possible) melee gets boring, A: you can make a new melee map, or B: you can play UMS or make your own UMS map and it completely changes the whole game! you can make WHATEVER you want, so its theorectically impossible to be bored of everything in SC because there can theorectically be an infinite possibilities of everything!

sssa

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
there is no math involved, they got the domain so if they decided to make starcraft 2, no random n00b who owned the domain could extort money out of them JEEEEEZE!

Warules

Member!
Reaction score
Website
rcm.etowns.net
Idoit.

Don't want to acuse, but if you needed to know math to discover what you did, Killerme, you are quite a idoit (I know, I know) SCfan13, I belive you are lieng. How can you prove what you said? You can't.

L

LordOfDarkNess

man... i think war thinks that starcraft:ghost is sc2...

anyways i found some information though it might not be true..
go to starcraftlegacy.com if its still up..

rune_warrior

Member!
Reaction score
ummm possibly because he like i saw you mix the two up in a previous post??

HMMM?

StarlightDragon

Member!
Reaction score
th emap editor will probably be really hard to learn, but u can do just about anything in it. COMPLETLEY Custom units, abilities, weapons, etc. even a 3d modeler to make all this stuff in. The basic units will be accessible for those who dont want to start from scratch. Triggers will basically be a programming language, and animations and things like that will also be makeable (sorry for nonexistent word) in the 3d modeler. All this is speculation, though I sure hope it happens :). Blizzard will make a SC2 because if they didnt their fans would go crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.