Starcraft 2 Beta Keys UP FOR GRABS

kinkarso

ex-admin
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Finally, Blizzard speaks:

Vespene Laughs! StarCraft II Comic Contest Update
StarCraft II Beta Keys are up for grabs to the funniest, wittiest, able to cause a fun chuckle in your fellow StarCraft fans!

As a FYI, we will be adding (2) StarCraft II Beta Keys to the Vespene Laughs 1st place winner's prize package each month for the StarCraft II Comic Contest. The rules will be updated accordingly for the February round of entries. Additionally, we will also reward previous 1st place winners of the contest as well with the beta keys as well.

This contest will be the first of various contests that will begin offering a chance to get into the StarCraft II Beta. If you know there isn't a funny bone anywhere in ya, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities, just keep checking back with us.
More: Beta Keys to be added to Contests

Start thinking people! Beta keys are priceless at this point...

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Well, get to know some of the winners, take a key and share it here. What contests are they talking about? Where/when?

kewwt, that Vespene laughs is only for artists, I don't like artists, any other competitions and ways to win a beta key?

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
well comics arnt for artists 100% but it helps.
hopefully the other contests are gear towards more people

kinkarso

ex-admin
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Yeah, what an awesome marketing tactic though.

Anyways, it's starting in February, and I doubt they'll overlap any contests (or maybe they will).

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
How about solo/1vs1 tournaments in both games - Broodwar and Warcraft 3 where winners get a key? (goes to offer them)

kinkarso

ex-admin
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I buddy of mine got a beta key from Blizzcon. I'll try to bribe it off of him and see if I can give it away here as a BF exclusive contest or something :D.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
im willing to share if i somehow get one

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
I buddy of mine got a beta key from Blizzcon. I'll try to bribe it off of him and see if I can give it away here as a BF exclusive contest or something :D.
That will be gr8 man, since war3 (and maybe sc) tournaments organized here fail, there is no motive to play in them, this will be a good one. Whoever misses a tournament says goodbye to his chance of winning, err the same goes foe whover uses hacks to win a game. Dunno but in war3 this can be arranged by laddering until you match, like I did with Theroy in my games vs him. If you had in mind forum contest, dunno might be stll good to do some game contests as I mentioned only for BF members.

zuas0

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
i guess this much more confusing to play now, I haven't play starcraft for almost 10 years...hehehehe. I hope i could still remember to play that game