StarCraft 2 aka StarCraft Ghost

Kos Mos

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.moh.vze.com
:tnt StarCraft Ghost comes out in july but i dont know when but just go to blizzard.com to find out that;s where i got my imformation:shoot

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
It was suppose to come on on November 18. N Starcraft:Ghost is not considered Starcraft 2. It says in the Starcraft:Ghost FAQ.

"Is this Starcraft 2?"
"NO"

I posted a thread about this in the Starcraft Ghost Forum Section. It got moved to the Sticky thread called Release date.

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
As Virus said, StarCraft: Ghost and StarCraft II are completely different games. For one, StarCraft: Ghost is being made as we speak, and is currently in it's alpha version. StarCraft II has been thought about, but has not been started yet. StarCraft: Ghost is also the bridge between the two games (StarCraft: Brood War and StarCraft II), not the actual sequal.

StarCraft: Ghost is not coming out in July. Not this July anyway. It was scheduled for a fourth quarter release this year, but postponed until the first quarter of next year (first three months of 2004). Blizzard believed the extra time was essential in making StarCraft: Ghost a quality game.

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Originally posted by AmericanPsych0
As Virus said, StarCraft: Ghost and StarCraft II are completely different games. For one, StarCraft: Ghost is being made as we speak, and is currently in it's alpha version. StarCraft II has been thought about, but has not been started yet. StarCraft: Ghost is also the bridge between the two games (StarCraft: Brood War and StarCraft II), not the actual sequal.

StarCraft: Ghost is not coming out in July. Not this July anyway. It was scheduled for a fourth quarter release this year, but postponed until the first quarter of next year (first three months of 2004). Blizzard believed the extra time was essential in making StarCraft: Ghost a quality game.
Yeah After I posted that release date, it got changed.
I wanted SC2 6 months after I got sc. I got sc on the summer of 2001.:rolleyes:

Sc:Ghost has been scheduled to be released on Febuary 11, 2004 but on another site they said Feb. 10.

Savenor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by AmericanPsych0
StarCraft: Ghost is also the bridge between the two games (StarCraft: Brood War and StarCraft II), not the actual sequal.

Whoa, who told you this? As far as I know, this game doesn't bridge any "gap'.