"Best ***s on the forum"
Reaction score
:), i wish, i love sc

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
New SC expansion!

Please god.
You don't reach for the stars do you? Everyone wants WoS, or SC 2.....you just want an expansion pack. lol
Then again, even thats too much to ask from Blizzard.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
Blizzard NEEDS to get off of their asses and produce Diablo 3 Starcraft 2 and Warcraft 4 all at once.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
great another mod for a game

D

dumpsterdiver727

I am wondering, after reading that article, if they cleaned up SC with that patch a few months ago to make it look better. If you are making a sequel to another game, and that first one is loaded down with hackers, you may not want to try out the sequel. Possible? I think so, what about you all?

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Wait...wait...are you suggesting that SC2 shouldn't be produced because the first game that's been around since time began is full of hacks?

Just because the game is old and full of hacks because Blizzard isn't keeping up with its old games doesn't mean a sequel doesn't need to be made.

B~E

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i still want to see an mmo sc :(
You shut your mouth! Its going to be a RTS! a good old RTS! mmo have evil monthly fees, they are RPGs that never ends, they eat your life away! I just can't afford to play those damned things!

Blizzard already have more money than they will ever need, they can't be so greedy as to shit out another MMO!!!! I swear to God if SCII is a MMO, if its even remotly close to that concept, I will hang them all with their entrails

dArKmIsChIeF

Member!
Reaction score
You shut your mouth! Its going to be a RTS! a good old RTS! mmo have evil monthly fees, they are RPGs that never ends, they eat your life away! I just can't afford to play those damned things!

Blizzard already have more money than they will ever need, they can't be so greedy as to shit out another MMO!!!! I swear to God if SCII is a MMO, if its even remotly close to that concept, I will hang them all with their entrails

I COMPLETELY agree with that, RTS's are much better! (Although, they should add a kick-ass campaign editor that allows first-person gameplay...or a secret mission in the Hard campaign or something...)