Starcraft 2 2007?

[Koolaid]

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
If it's SC2 i dont want it to be mmmo... cuz then i gotta pay, which is in deed very gay...

I want in to be rts.. every game is turing into a fuciing MMO.

Ghostlyinuyasha

Reaction score
I agree!!!i hate mmo's! personally StarCraft: Ghost i've liek forgotten abotu until liek 2 weeks ago and i cna't wait for it to get out and they cancelled it "indefinatly" darn u blizzard....i mean don't get me wrogn i luv blizzard i have Sc, brood war, Diablo II, Diablo II:lord of destruction, WarCraft 2,WarCraft 3,WarCraft 3:TFT, and i wanna get WoW, Sc2, and STARCRAFT:GHOST! and if one mroe thnig form blizzard becoems mmo i'mma loose it! they have a lot of money! so now they're jsut trying to get more money outta us! and thats not fair! be origional! u koe wat i say: "if u want mroe money don't make more MMO's but make mroe bestseller GAMES!! make more game worlds other then 3(diablo,Sc,WC)! And make a variety of games not jsut strategy games....u koe soemthnig like a 3rc person shooter like.....STARCRAFT: GHOST!!!!!"

KCspdracer

Member!
Reaction score
re

2007: Blizzard announces Starcraft 2. A new race, new units, you will forget about the old Starcraft after you play SC2. Blizzard announces that SC2 will come out in 2010.
:usad

Thats what they will probably say. Yeah there will be an SC2. But you will have to wait just a few more years so sorry!

Damn you Blizzard.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
if they announce it to be 2010, bt 2009 its delayed to 2012, by 2012 its *surprise!* delayed to 2015, where it is canceled because everyone has switched from the current generation of computers to the next generation.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Alright, back onto the topic for a bit before I begin my ramblings. :p

Blizzard Entertainment is making a shinny penny on their WOW. (In fact just last night I played WOW for the first time and it was quite fun.) To say that their parent company would see out B.E. may not be too far off. Even though Blizzard's parent comany isn't even heard of, Blizzard is a huge name. I'm suprised they aren't independent. Then again they want to keep the name they've earned.

Starcraft 2 probably won't be coming out for a while because Blizzard is to fixated on WOW. They don't see a need to make a new game. They dropped SC:G indefinitely...who's to say they'll ever pick it up again? I could see the same path that Blizzard took again. Make SC 2 and then start on a SC mmorpg. WC3 and WOW were roughly the same time-line-ish.

I would LOVE to see a SC 2 come out in the near future. But so long as Halo3 is coming out it will keep me busy for a while. Then again SC still keeps me busy even though the community is slowly dying, I think. Despite it still being huge in Korea...I don't speak Korean, although I'd love to learn it.

Okay, so in a long conclusion. SC2 isn't coming out anytime soon.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
WOW came out two years ago. After the burning crusade is released, Blizzard has nothing scheduled with SCG gone. There has got to be another game ocming

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Mike, nice to hear from you again...

Once the Burning Crusade is out Blizzard will be making more money. More money then they even know what to do with now. So there are many possibilities that SC 2 or even that they pick up SC:G for the next gen consoles. Which was a good move even thought I beieve I stated it wasn't. I was terribly terribly wrong.

Maybe even after the x-pack comes out they may start two games at once??? :D Diablo 3 and SC 2? However, D3 would be an easier feat than SC 2 because SC 2 has so much riding on it. I just hope and pray that when they do get around to making SC 2 they keep the simplicity of the game. That's one reason the game was so popular.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
In terms of everything I think Diablo III is the pinnacle of the action RPG, so it has far more riding on it compared to Starcraft, which is questionable if it is the best.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
Govi said:
It's gonna be a world of starcraft you watch
Yeah I can so see that happening. The only other alternative is to make a first person shooter like HALO.

[Koolaid]

Reaction score
like Starcraft Ghost????

yea not going to happen

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Yeah I can so see that happening. The only other alternative is to make a first person shooter like HALO.
They tried and that, sadly, didn't work out too well...

They could very well release both D III and SC 2. They are both different developement teams; or so I've been told and remembering though I could be wrong but I'm sure I'm right. I wouldn't mind seeing WoS or UoS (whatever name they'd give it) I'd pay to play that since SC is my game. :D

Helba

Member!
Reaction score
i doubt that there ever going to be a star craft 2 and if so they took so long ive lost intrest in star craft al togeather it seems blizzard has compeletly forgotten about the star craft series but thats just my own gathering of information but ive been floating in the net to long these rumors are almost all but false hope from other fans i would like to personally see it happen but chances beg to differ but i suppose all we have is to hope but how long are we willing to wait until star craft falls into obscurity all togeather.

Vic

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
2007: Blizzard announces Starcraft 2. A new race, new units, you will forget about the old Starcraft after you play SC2. Blizzard announces that SC2 will come out in 2010.
:usad
And then cancel it the day before. :die

WoW sucks, just like pretty much every MMO. And how would a WoS work? A marine with a pistol? Finding guns with magic bonuses? There next "big announcement" is that they will at last admit what ****-ups they are.*

Demon Child

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.Zerogamers.com
And then cancel it the day before. :die

WoW sucks, just like pretty much every MMO. And how would a WoS work? A marine with a pistol? Finding guns with magic bonuses? There next "big announcement" is that they will at last admit what ****-ups they are.*
Lol! I kinda thought about WoS, about how it would turn out, and
who knows it could be good, Maybe if they plan to drop it on the public
we might get a chance to see what it would be like to be a commander,
Ghost, marine, worker and etc etc. Who knows what blizzard has
in store for the starcraft future.

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
omg, they are going to make a world of starcraft, those stupid ranks on the units when you play, you're gonna have to earn them o_O

DAMN YOU BLIZZARD, YOU WHORES, YOU DONT NEED ANYMORE MONEY

Demon Child

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.Zerogamers.com
omg, they are going to make a world of starcraft, those stupid ranks on the units when you play, you're gonna have to earn them o_O

DAMN YOU BLIZZARD, YOU WHORES, YOU DONT NEED ANYMORE MONEY
It's blizzard, of course they need more money. :)

Zmoney

Reaction score
New SC expansion!

Please god.