Star Wars: Old Republic Beta Footage

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Some Star Wars: Old Republic Beta Gameplay for your viewing pleasure ;)

[yt]qyA78N1Ez5A[/yt]

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Who all will be playing? I'm really debating if I should get it or not. It's one of those things that if I get it, I want to get really into it, but don't really have the time to do that. Especially considering I enjoy spending a lot of time on MW3 and such games. Going to have to go back to BF3 once winter break starts.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
I've got it preordered, but that might go to waste considering I 'might' not be able to get internet...at all...where I just moved to other than my cell phone or some form of dialup =/ It's a DAMNED shame. I'll have to buy a laptop that can actually handle it and go net stealing I suppose.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
From the guys on my forum, everyone is loving it. Also, a few other friends of mine who have gotten on the pre-launch are loving it as well. Of course, I won't be getting in till Tuesday...*grumble grumble*

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
From the guys on my forum, everyone is loving it. Also, a few other friends of mine who have gotten on the pre-launch are loving it as well. Of course, I won't be getting in till Tuesday...*grumble grumble*
Cool, PM me a link to your forum so I can check it out