Star Wars: KOTOR RPG

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by torrid mind
okay db ill join.. who am i etc.. i duno.. female jedi? wait... are we playing star wars?
:p
I will make one for you!!

Name: ________
Nickname: _______
Size: 5'7
Weight: 160
Class: Light Jedi Sentry
Clothing/Armor: Jedi Master Robe
Head Equipment: None
Weapon(s): Yellow Lightsaber
Jedi Skills: Heal, Knight's Speed, Force Resistance, Master Training, Throw Lightsaber, Energy Resistance, and Dominate Mind
Other Skills: Master Power Attack, Master Critical Attack, Master Lightsaber, Master Melee, Implant Level 3, and Master Flurry

Torrid you can fill in the minor history details and be creative O Seksi one ;)

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
160?! i dont think so! i will be 125.. jezz.. thats how much i used to weigh.. well no.. got up to 180 once.. that was deppressing... but ne wayz.. he name will be *looks in book on her dest for a name* alhana *looks for last name( gold moon.. i dont like starbreez.. alhana goldmoon..
nickname i guess can be... i duno.. the all powerfull most beautiful highest excelency alhana.. lol jk just call her alhana...

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
History, Torrid Mind, history. We need a bit of history about her.

Will my question never be answerd...?
So I can't have my Black/White even though it's part of his story??? Oh well... Let me think for a bit...

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I don't think so, but you will have to take that up with Rat since it is his RP

2.Waste.Hate

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
No... none of that black white shit. Its too... out of the story line.

Anyway when u guys ready we start.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'll use Green and Red then. I won't alter my history, though, since it's how my Star Wars FF is writen.

~~EDIT~~

I'm ready to start. Just get us going.

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
Ok im taking over for rat who is having computer problems.

We are on the ship the Endor Spire, a republican cruiser on a simple trade route to monitor hostilities between the Taorians and Ovors... two very greedy races.

Lured into a trap, we are stranded on the planet. We must find our gear; we all have nothing but blasters and our cloathing.

Farrs: We should check out the local bars and cantina's. I hear theres lots of info in the hunting lodges as well.... but the thick brush will stall us... this city's almost engulfed in the forrest.

We are walking down the path when we see three men shaking down another for credits....

Farrs: Do what you want i shall be at the cantina...

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*Walking over to the three people*

Dark Blade: What are you doing?

Bandit #1: What is it to you?

Dark Blade: You better stop, or face consequences.

Bandit #2: You? Ha! Get him boys!

*The bandits charge at Dark Blade, Dark Blade draws his lightsaber and beheads them.

Dark Blade: Fools...

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Lured into a trap, we are stranded on the planet. We must find our gear; we all have nothing but blasters and our cloathing.
Can we start off on a note of reading the previous post? FYI: Can my character's clothing be a cloak covering his entire body? Ryusanen doesn't like people seeing his cybornetic stuffs.

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
read my posts... no lightsabers.

So anyway we are at the cantina, and we are scouting around. The only way out of the city is through the smuggler's gate, who is a well known escape artist. We need cash, so we all have to fight in a dueling arena. First up is Farrs vs Juvaew

As the duel is over the party gains the cash to get out. Wandering through the forrest we are attacked by Rakghouls (ape like human abominations.)

Farrs pulls his blaster and shoots one between the eyes before flipping behind the nearby tree.

Dont forget to use the force powers folks ;)

A vicious battle commenses.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Okay ;)
BOT:

Ryusanen stands as the Rakghoul recovers. Before it has a chance to see Ryusanen, he lands a hard right hook into the creatures gut -- and it flies back. It appears the cloak Ryusanen is wearing is "attached" to his right arm as it didn't fly back, at all. Ryusanent uses the moment to flip back and enter a defensive fighting pose.

Ryu: <I don't like using blasters...>