Star Wars: KOTOR RPG

2.Waste.Hate

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
This is an RPG based on Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic.

The time period is during the Sith War... and its a bit different that your average RPG.

There will be two RP Masters... like DM's in DND.

They Are:
------ Rat Bastard
------ (Open)

PM me if u want to be made one, and tell me your experience in DM, star wars, or RPing online.

The RP Masters will be the ones who follow a story line based on your characters choices. Depending on what side the group chooses to be on (light or dark) is how the story will commense. To become dark you have to earn dark side points... which can be gained by doing dark things. Same goes for light.

Ex:

RP Master: You come to a whisper locker, and you have two choices. You can commense in conversation with it, or blast it with your mandalorian pistol. (or lightsaber if u have one)

Dark Side points would be earned by blasting it. light side by letting who ever was inside out.

The group will have to decide on things as a whole for major actions, or they can just do a "first come first serve" kind of thing. I suggest very strongly that you get on AIM or MSN with your group and talk out what your group will ultimately follow, light or dark.

There are over 10 races you can choose to be, and each have an effect on your stats. They are all very customizable.

Each party will have its own thread. There will be 2 parties in all, a dark one and a light one. Choose wisely.

The Races Are:

Mandalorian
Sith (dark only)
Human
Bothan
Mon Calamair
Rodian
Trandoshan
Twi'lek
Wookie
Zabrak
Vrook (kinda like yoda... actually distant cousins to his unnammed race)
Parr
Brack

Descriptions of race:

Mandalorian:
This race is a very misunderstood race. Known for its lust for battle, they attack anything they see fit, and conquer any world they want. They are feared by all, even the republic. And yet, despite 5 to 1 odds, the Mandalorians attacked the republic in the Mandalorian War, where they almost succeeded in winning. Thought to be a blood thirsty race, they actually find honor in combat, and pleasure in fighting. If not for the jedi stepping in the Mandalorians would have crushed the republic, even with the odds stacked against them. Their Armor is unmatched, and they combat skills untamed. They are wild and fierce, and though few Mandalorain Clans are left, those that are left are either Fierce Mercinarys or Bounty Hunters. Mandalorians resemble most to humans, and would be impossible to distinct mandalorians from humans if they werent so tall.

Average Mandalorian:
---7 feet tall
---300 pounds of mustle
---Always carry a Clan Weapon (ex: Mandalorian Ordo Rifle ((From clan Ordo)))
---No Armor Restrictions or penalties

Class Restrictions:
Cannot become Jedi or use force powers
-5 to dex
+5 to str
+3 to accuracy
+2 to combat skills
-5 to intelligence
-3 to wisdom

Mandalorian Clans Left:

Ordo
Juvan
Ilano
Ko'ole
Haimu

Mandalorian Starting Equipment:

-----Clan Weapon (Blaster pistol, Ion rifle, or Vibro Sword of some sort)
-----Mandalorian Clothing (Thick black shirt, thick brown pants, long strap for weapons)
-----Mandalorian Back Pack (Very Durable, cannot break open)
-----2 medpacks, 1 advanced med pack
-----Class Equipment (varies depending on class)

Mandalorian Class Restrictions:
----Bounty Hunter, Mercinary, Explorer, Advernturer only

Additional Comments:
Only 3 mandalorians per party will work amongst each other before they start to fight each other for "honor"

Sith
The sith of this day and age are a ruthless race of beings with strong ties to the force. Their immense dark powers are matched by few. The sith come from the world of Korriban, and millenia ago is when the sith we know were created. Out cast jedi who had used their powers for darkness and evil settled on Korriban, and after a millenia they eventually became one. True sith are all but extinct, and most are follows of a cause, and not actually sith. But those few Sith left are lords of the darkside, who's skills are unmatched and powers untamed. They live deep in caves on Korriban, and rarely come out, with the exception of hunting force sensitive creatures. They feed and prey on the powers of the force, and most of the sith is unknown. They now fight the republic under the command of Darth Malak, a Mandalorian War hero for the Jedi who, with the help of his master Revan (who also was turned to the dark side but later killed by malak after being cornered by Bastilla, a jedi of great power) ended the Mandalorian War. They are great beings... and now had numbers triple that of the republic, even with the jedi's help, and are winning the Sith War. How malak raised such a fleet is unknown.

Average Sith:
----5'9-6'1
----200 pounds of mustle
----Highly Trained Assasins
----Always Wear either Sith Robes or Sith Battle Armor
----Black Hair, red eyes, pale pale skin

Race Resctrictions:
----Can become dark jedi
----No penalties for armor
----+5 to str
----+3 to dex
---- -3 to intl
---- -3 to wisdom
---- +5 to stealth

Race Starting Equipment
----Sith Armor (High quality silver armor crafted from mandalorian metals)
----Sith Assasination Rifle (High quality modified rifle)
----Sith Papers (Used to get in and out of sith blockaids)
----Sith backpack (Not as durable as Mandalorian, but still good)
----Class equipment (varies depending on class)
---- 5 medpacks, 1 adv medpack

Class Restrictions:
----Soldier, Dark Jedi, Double Agent, Assasin only

Additional Comments:
Only 1-2 Double Agent Sith per party. (good sith)

Human
Humans are the most single minded of all the races, yet also the most felxiable. Thought to have been relatives to an ancient civilization that created Hyperspace travel, the humans can be brash at times. They have the flexibility of any class, but are limited to equipment.

Average Human:
----5'5''to 6'1''
----160-200+ pounds
----Flexible
----Not knowledable

Race Restrictions:
-----Can become light OR dark jedi
-----Can become any class
-----Wisdom -5
-----Intl -5
-----Str +4
-----Dex +4
-----Awareness +3

Race Starting Equipment:
-----Human Cloathing (white shirt black pants belt)
-----Human Blaster (pistol or rifle)
-----Human Backpack (average quality)
----- 1000 extra Credits
-----Class Equipment (varies)
-----2 medpacks 2 adv medpacks

Class Restrictions:
-----None

Additional Comments:
None

Bothan
Bothan are one of the most unusual species you'll ever see. Their intelligences and wisdom is high, as is their agility. They make excellent spies or double agents and are well known for their animal-like apperence. They have long snouts that end with a small black nose, much like a dog, and most have short beards. Their hair is always long and tied on both sides, as it is their customs. Very traditional, they beleive in the old ways before heavy armor and blasters were created. They are masters at hand to hand melee combat and are experts with swords or lightsabers. Their aim is uncanny and they are tough to beat.

Average Bothan
-----Long brown hair tied behing their head, draping onto their shoulders.
-----Brown skin, small layer of fur.
-----Red Spots next to eyes
-----Long pointed ears.
-----5'11''-6'5''
-----160-180 pounds

Race Resctrictions:
-----Cannot wear armor
-----Do not use conventional blasters
-----most bothans are good
----- -5 to str
----- +6 to dex
----- +3 to int
----- + 2 to wis
----- -5 to awareness

Race Starting Equipment:
-----Bothan Tunic and pants
-----Bothan Belt (durable, holds lots, though mostly gernades)
-----Bothan VibroBlade (Very high quality sword) or (rare) Old Mandalorian blaster (only kind they will use)
-----Light Mesh Undersuit
-----Bothan Backpack
-----Class Equipment
-----1 medpack 3 adv medpacks

Class Restrictions:
None

Additional Comments:
Bothans are very social, and will only join a party if another bothan is present or if someone trusted is in it.

Mon Calamari
The Mon Calamari (mon cal) are well known for republic hero Admiral Ackbar. Their heads are long and egg shaped, and they have huge eyes. They have no penalties for awareness, and are expert snipers who's skills with a rifle are nearly unmatched. The perfect soldiers their loyalties are tremendious.

Average Mon Cal
-----Color varies
-----Size Varies
-----Almost always carry rifles
-----proficient in most languages
-----high intellegence.

Race Restrictions:
----- -3 to str
----- +5 to int
----- +3 to wis
----- - 3 to dex off land
----- Cannot become jedi
----- +10 to awareness

Race Starting Equipment:
----- Mon Cal Armor (Light and can stop any non ion weapon)
----- Mon Cal Rifle (Fast shooting ion rifle)
----- Mon Cal Belt

THE RPG WILL NOT START UNTIL I FINISH WRITING THE RACE AND CLASS DESCRIPTIONS. IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANT TO BE ALREADY (because you have experience in star wars) GO AHEAD AND POST YOUR CHARACTER. YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE IT LATER.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Name: Reyan
Nickname: Dark Blade
Size: 5'9
Weight: 182
Class: Neutral Jedi Sentry
Clothing/Armor: Dark Jedi Master Robe
Head Equipment: None
Weapon(s): One extremely rare Black Lightsaber
Jedi Skills: Force Storm, Absorb Life, Heal, Knight's Speed, Force Resistance, Master Training, Energy Resistance, and Dominate Mind
Other Skills: Master Power Attack, Master Critical Attack, Master Lightsaber, Master Melee, Implant Level 3, and Flurry

History: Reyan in his Jedi training came across an extremely rare black crystal and put them in his lightsaber, and it earned him the nickname Dark Blade. He fought in the Madalorian War along with Revan and Malak, but they went off leaving Reyan... Reyan then went to Datooine where he became a hermit and lived off the land...

2.Waste.Hate

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i see you play the game :-D

i suppose i should post my character...

Name: Farrsarooth

Nickname: Farrs

Size: 5'11

Weight: 190

Race: Bothan

Class: Neutral Jedi Guardian

Clothing/Armor: White Jedi Masters Robe, Bothan Belt

Head Equipment: Neural Disposers (Immunity to Dominate Mind)

Weapon(s): One extremely rare double bladed White Lightsaber

Jedi Skills: Choke, Heal(bothan skill), Dominate mind, Force Resistance, Stasis,

Resistance, Master Training, Energy Resistance,

Other Skills: Master Lightsaber, Master Melee (bothan skill), and Flurry

History: One of the few jedi that served under Revan during the Mandalorian War, Farrs is well known for his extreme finess with the lightsaber, and his hot-headed arrogence. After Revan and Malak came back sith lords, Farrs was appointed Admiral under them, up till bastilla turned him back to the ways of the jedi. He is now the only possessor of the White Crystal of Bassoth, a small outrim world destroyed during the Mandalorian wars. It was also the only place that created both black and white crystals, very rare and powerfull. Being a Bothan adds to his skill with the lightsaber...

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: You forgot the race droid and cyborg and very very few mandalorians can become jedi they are weak in the force but highly talented with the lightsaber

BOT: Heres a wookie

Wookie
Wookies look like a cross between a bear and a human, they are superior in melee and ranged. Very rarely Wookies can use the force... in records there have been only 3 Wookies known to be able to sense and use the force for their bidding... They live on the planet Kashyyk and they are sold into slaver by the cruel Czerch Company.

Average Wookie
-----A cross between a human and a bear
-----Large layer of fur
-----Red Spots next to eyes
-----Large teeth
-----6'5-9'5
-----160-350 pounds

Race Resctrictions:
-----Cannot wear armor
-----Do not use conventional blasters
-----Uses either a Bowcaster or a melee weapon
----- +5 to strength
----- +5 to dex
----- -10 to int
----- -5 to wisdom
----- 0 to awareness

Race Starting Equipment:
-----Bowcaster
-----Energy shield
-----Vibro Sword
-----10 grenades of each kind
-----Class Equipment
-----5 medpacs and no advanced medpacs

Class Restrictions:
None

Additional Comments:
Anti-Social, very dependable

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Name: Ryusanen Harban
Nickname: Ryu (he's not one for nicknames)
Size: 6'3"
Weight: 180 lb (well built/fit)
Race: Cyborg/Human
Class: Light Jedi
Clothing/Armor: Human Clothing... Cloak with...
Head Equipment: Hood
Weapons: Two lightsabers that are very rare. One white and one black. To be explained by history.
Jedi Skills: Heal, Force Aura, Dominate Mind
Other Skills: Master Lightsaber, Master Jedi, Implant Level 3

History: Captured for his incredible intuition toward the force, Ryu was tortured and trained by the Sith. They gave him an incredibly rare and powerful Black Lightsaber. He, however, secretly was rebeling agianst his captors. He allowed them to think they had control over him, over the cybornetic enhancements they gave him, but he was planning the perfect escape. He made it! He made it, and he found a new crystal to make a new Lightsaber himself. He made a White Lightsaber with that crystal, and now wields two mighty Lightsabers. His cybronetic enhancements allow him to heal and weild both lightsabers with great skill.

Ninjastar29

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Name: Shar'Guidell
Nickname: Shar
Size: 6'1"
Weight: 210
Race: Human
Class: Jedi Outcast/Light
Armor: Light tunic, piloting gloves
Weapon: Silver lightsaber
Skills: Heal, Jedi mind trick (or dominate mind?)

Shar'Guidell was once a Jedi. Torn between Light and Dark, he laid down his ligtsaber to try to put to rest his anguish. But with more Sith abound, he wields it once more in a quest for vengeance.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Let me explain lightsabers...

Colors:

Red (Dark Jedi)
Green (Jedi Conselour)
Blue (Jedi Guardian)
Yellow (Jedi Sentry)
Orange (Jedi Enforcer)

Black and white lightsaber means nothing they are only a different but rarer kind of light

Black
White
Gray

Black, White, and Gray crystals are extremely rare... they can only be seen by people with immeasureable force power...

2.Waste.Hate

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
And if u notice only about 4 were found before the planet was destroyed.

Folks im banning all white and black light sabers cept dark blades cause it was his idea first... and dark u can only have one (the chances of u finding 2 is far to great)

So instead i use a double bladed green

Purple color is a color used by masters only i beleive.

Also, there are no mandalorians who can use lightsabers; you have to be trained how to handle them, and it requires some grasp over the force to keep them maintained (from this star wars book i gots).

Also ppl dont all be Jedi... have some creativity and psot your races as well.

One last thing: My Character was also on the Council back during the Mandalorian War, up till his exile for breaking almost every code the jedi maintain, and crippling his mentor Yodius Juvians

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Rat Bastard
Purple color is a color used by masters only i beleive.
Symbolizes the Master of the Jedi Council... that or a Chosen One

Kaldaris

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
Name: Tweazel
Nickname: Twee
Size: 4'11"
Weight: 357 lbs. (150 of the pounds is the armor.
Race: Mandolorian
Class: Bounty Hunter
Clothing/Armor: Mandolorian Battle Armor
Head Equipment: Mandolorian Battle Armor Helmet
Weapon(s): Lightsaber x2, Crossbow Blaster, Wrist Cable, Jetpack.
Clan: None, Renegade
Skills: Lightsaber Master, Very Accurate, Critical Master, Headshot Master (?)
History: Tweazel was cast from his clan after dishonoring the clan several times, Tweazel's principles and tenants were against the clan disciplines. Thus Tweazel was cast out, forever losing his clan's name.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
So I can't have my Black/White even though it's part of his story??? Oh well... Let me think for a bit...

RuneyPoo

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Name: Rune
Nickname: N/A
Size: 3'4"
Weight: 65
Race: Vrook
Class: Jedi Master
Clothing/Armor: Light Jedi Cloak - Or without cloak a White Robe.
Head Equipment: N/A
Weapon(s): Double headed Lightsaber:Dark Blue:
Clan: None.
Regular Skills: Power Attack, Critical Attack, Master Lightsaber, Master Force, Energy Resistance, Force Resistance
Jedi Skills: Dominate Mind,Knight Speed, Force Push, Jedi Master, Throw Lightsaber, and Heal

History: Rune was found on a planet with no life. He survived on his own till some Jedi Masters found him when they were chasing a bounty hunter. When they were tracking the bounty hunter they found Rune, which Rune had the bounty hunter tied up. Ever since Rune has been practicing the powers of the Jedi.(Kinda corny to me :() Rune became a Jedi Master, and left the Jedi to live on his own. He is now returning.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Netxenur
Yoda found him when they were chasing a bounty hunter. When they were tracking the bounty hunter Yoda found Rune, which Rune had the bounty hunter tied up. Ever since Rune has been practicing the powers of the Jedi.(Kinda corny to me :()

Yoda isn't born yet bro... and you forgot what color your lightsaber is... and if you are an Apprentice you need a master

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Netxenur
Kinda new to this, just survive with me :(

It is 1,000 years before Luke Skywalker

O and for your skills i matched them with the game's

Regular Skills: Power Attack, Critical Attack, Master Lightsaber, Master Force, Energy Resistance, Force Resistance
Jedi Skills: Dominate Mind,Knight Speed, Force Push, Jedi Master, Throw Lightsaber, and Heal

Had to take out Teleport because it is physically impossible but i added two new skills and added a few regular skills and included all the things that Vrook already have like Energy Resistance and Force Resistance.

2.Waste.Hate

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ok people... we are going strictly by the rules of the game. So no more Jedi are allowed for anyone else joining. If u picked Jedi already thats fine, i jsut want to diversify the group.

Anyway once i get a PM back from the person i asked to be the other RP Master, i'll start a new thread (this one is cluttered) in the mean time im gonna finish the first post.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Let me explain a few things...

The color of your lightsaber doesn't matter its your intentions that make you become a Light or Dark jedi.

Credits are the type of currency used on each planet. It is rare to find planets that do not use credits. Credits look like a credit card but it is green and has a symbols on it that tells how much you have left.

Swoop Racing is a race of Swoop Bikes and the winner gains a prize whether it be a slave, money, ships, or a weapon.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
May I ask who you PMed RP? Also...
So I can't have my Black/White even though it's part of his story??? Oh well... Let me think for a bit...

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
okay db ill join.. who am i etc.. i duno.. female jedi? wait... are we playing star wars?
:p

2.Waste.Hate

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Do your post in the form like the others.. and i PM'd Dark Blade... he's the most qualified here. Im still trying to finish a story line (which you can alter depending on your choices)