Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Maybe hacks?

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Maybe...well, ''maybe *insert word here*'' posts are annoying. How about them apples? :p

That charm just seems to me like proof that your character did the quest. :)

Kaison

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Rumors around West Sc Nl is that when u reach level 90 Then the Charm stats will appear

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
yay i got a lvl 91 sorc :p

BooDha

Member!
Reaction score
Wow all that work to fight the Uber boses was pointless but entertaining =D, kept me busy all day yesterday found 9 keys in less than 4 hrs =P and fought the bosses in like 1 hr lol cuz we had a full game.

poeticpyro

Member!
Reaction score
dude, the Hero charm is for when your over lvl 90 your prevented from losing exp. My friend tested it, he said his exp didnt' lower after dieing on a baal run. Agree to disagree, test it out yourself and post back.......

BooDha

Member!
Reaction score
Really?! that would pretty nice if your right, i gotta check it out for myself when i get home, Cuz last night i lost a crap load of experience in the trist portal cuz of lag =P and my pally is at 91.

poeticpyro

Member!
Reaction score
yea just let me know, I was there at his house when we were testing it and it didn't look like his exp moved at all and you know how much in hell you loose when you die lol. Just post up and let everyone know whats the dilly.

Tupac Amaru Shakur

Reaction score
can any one confrim i dont feel like waiting for his drive to work to find out :/

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
The MPQ states it has no use. But then again theres some stuff the MPQ doesnt show.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
ppl at battle.net fourms tried and didnt work

Tupac Amaru Shakur

Reaction score
since when do we believe people on battle.net they lied to us about the amulet or uber tyreal or w/e else i read some where.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Right, but I'm generally a good guy when it comes to this kind of stuff on these forums. I checked through the MPQ, and it says nothing of a use.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
dbzfan420 said:
since when do we believe people on battle.net they lied to us about the amulet or uber tyreal or w/e else i read some where.
its one thread and bf is full of those so y do u belive us?
im not even goinna try this if it souless says nothing ill belive him

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
anyone that says that the soh makes you lose no exp when you die is a complete moron.

i tested it myself, just to prove that you are all wrong...

i had no exp at the time, so i did 5 8party baal runs, and ended up gaining a few mill exp. ( only about || of the exp bar)

next i died, on purpose in the frigid highlands, to a couple archers, so i could easily get my stuff back. however, the experience i gained went away completely, so i knew that it didnt work. i tried it again, remembering my before and after experience (102m before death) and (101m after recovering corpse)

i used a level 93 hammerdin for this, so dont think its only because im not above the req lvl, im not that stupid