Staff Promotions

DirtyDog

Reaction score
Congratulations to Tyrael for being promoted to the lofty heights of ADMIN and to Aurora for accepting the position of GLOBAL MODERATOR.

I hope you all join me in wishing them the very best in their new roles.

:thumb:

Tyrael

Ready Yourself
Reaction score
I want everyone to be able to come to me with any problem you would go to one of the other admins; I'm here to serve the people!

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
Congratulations to Tyrael for being promoted to the lofty heights of ADMIN and to Aurora for accepting the position of GLOBAL MODERATOR.

I hope you all join me in wishing them the very best in their new roles.

:thumb:
LOL @ making Aurora Global Moderator.

IF Aurora is DM then you are making a big mistake. DM just throws a pissy fit and leaves whenever he doesn't get his way. It's happened like 4 times already.

kinkarso

ex-admin
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
LOL @ making Aurora Global Moderator.

IF Aurora is DM then you are making a big mistake. DM just throws a pissy fit and leaves whenever he doesn't get his way. It's happened like 4 times already.
Buddy, you can't be serious... Aurora is NOT DM. And I thought everyone knew already that it was just an outplayed joke lol... He's not :) :heart:

Congrats Aurora and Tyrael. Best of luck with everything, and enjoy.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
Buddy, you can't be serious... Aurora is NOT DM. And I thought everyone knew already that it was just an outplayed joke lol... He's not :) :heart:

Congrats Aurora and Tyrael. Best of luck with everything, and enjoy.
I haven't been here for about a year and you expect me to know this?