Staff Applicants

Jim Morrison

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'll help out.. im sure some of the older members here know im not a douche idk what position that is

Flame_phoenix

WarCraft III proud map maker
Reaction score
Let people know we're here!
Place a link to us in your signature in other forums, make Diggs of our articles, make post in advertising sections across the web, or any other method you know to get people to come here. As long as you don't go spamming links everywhere, you can be a Site Representative!
So if you would like to spread the news about BattleForums.com, then this is the position for you!
I don't get it ... so imagine I candidate and I win.... I am suppose to post information about the forum by making no posts ?

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
Reaction score
I'm not as active as I once was but I miss having the forums full of life... I'm with whatever just let me know how I can help out.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
instead of making an open thread of staff applications, you guys should've made just an announcement for this and gotten people to PM the applications.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
I want a position....

Reason- Because I want it

Why I should get it- Cause I'm that damn good. Confidence equals power.

Spinny2Dope

Resident Forums AARP Member
Reaction score
Website
forums.somethingawful.com
Code:
---------------------------------------
Requested position:
Content Manager
Why I want this position:
I'm very neurotic about organizing things.  The mere thought of something in disarray sets me all a-tizzy, and I have the urge to set it right as soon as possible.
Anything else you want to say:
I'm the resident forums AARP member.  I've been here for 6 years, and I love the site.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I'm very neurotic about organizing things
so are you just completely freaking the fuck out right now that you forgot to close your code tag?