Space Marine Review

KOLOSSAL

Hi Friends
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
I recently picked up the Warhammer 40k game Space Marine for Xbox and I have to say I am loving it. I played the entire campaign through in one session which took about 20 hours. I simply could not set the controller down. The awesome gameplay mixed with the 40k lore I've known and loved since I was a child was more than enough to keep me entralled.

After beating the campaign I went to multiplayer which I found to be just as phenominal and also surprisingly balanced. The three classes already feel polished which is huge when it comes to brand new games. Each class (heavy support, tactical, and melee) are all incredibly fun in their own right and allign exactly with how 40k marines run.

On top of the incredible gameplay, is the insane customizer, which THQ has rightfully advertised as having over 1.8 BILLION custumizable features. I've spent so much time having a blast just customizing how my character looks. Each piece of armor has so much detail.

The majority of reviews have rated this game 7 to 8.5. Really, these ratings don't give the game justice in my opinion. I feel like a giddy school girl while playing this game and thus rate it a solid 9/10.

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the great review Kolossal! space marines caught my eye just recently. I'll be watching as more gameplay footage comes out.

Feel free to post some pics and videos.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
Awesome review man. I'll definitely have to look into playing the game.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
It is a really fun game but i wouldnt give it a 9. People compare it to gears of war but really i dont find them similar at all. My only big issue with this game is the guns. They do not feel all that rewarding or satisfying to use which may be an issue for some hardcore Warhammer guys.