South Ossetia-Georgian war

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Maybe there needs to be more wars. Look at all the new members. This has also increased activity a lot. Shibby. I guess this means war is good? If we're lucky Russia will go into another War after this, however if Russia goes to war with the U.S. or Canada are we banning all Russians?

pablobotin

Reaction score
Maybe there needs to be more wars. Look at all the new members. This has also increased activity a lot. Shibby. I guess this means war is good? If we're lucky Russia will go into another War after this, however if Russia goes to war with the U.S. or Canada are we banning all Russians?

Hey! I think war is never the right solution, but since Russia ignores all the rules of diplomacy (Which means it is a weak country since it doesn't have international force to solve it problems in the UNSC or by diplomatic means) war is the last tool we may have to force russia to respect international rules.

BUT, since a war between nuclear countries may lead to world destruction we have to push by diplomatic means and also create an international force of volonteers to show russia that she is isolated from the rest of the world.

And I don't think the US will ban Russian people, cause there are lots of political refugees in the States who have escaped from Putin's rule and also many inmigrants who do the works americans wouldn't do, so in someway the states need those russians. (But not the fascists ones)

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
Many large countries don't follow "Rules of Diplomacy" or "Rules of War".

They're more like guidelines to be honest.

pablobotin

Reaction score
Many large countries don't follow "Rules of Diplomacy" or "Rules of War".

They're more like guidelines to be honest.
Although many countries don't follow those rules, they remain binding norms and the countries that violate them lose their international standing.

Uncle_Vanya

Гражданин СССР
Reaction score
WAW! The Russian who used to critisize European Media watches the BBC!!!!!
Be CAREFUL, THAT IS NOT OBJECTIVE INFO, I GUESS you should watch Putin's, I meant, ORTTT television, Shouldn't yoU?

Heheheh
I watch BBC, CNN, as well as Russian media outlet and read several online newspapers. All of them put a bias on any situation, non of them are objective, what you have to do is diversify your sources, take only the facts out of what they say, not the commentary and put together a big picture in your own mind.

Hey! I think war is never the right solution, but since Russia ignores all the rules of diplomacy (Which means it is a weak country since it doesn't have international force to solve it problems in the UNSC or by diplomatic means) war is the last tool we may have to force russia to respect international rules.
Russia is not violating any international laws here, simply responding to an aggression. Russia needs no friends, we have our navy and our army, those got us through the past thousand years rather well they're the only friends we need and they make us strong, not weak as Georgia is currently learning.

BUT, since a war between nuclear countries may lead to world destruction we have to push by diplomatic means and also create an international force of volonteers to show russia that she is isolated from the rest of the world.
And Russia will cut off oil and gas to Europe and ally itself completely with China, send more advanced weaponry to Iran and Syria and Russia will veto any UN resolution that places international forces in South Ossetia and Abkhazia. As for your volunteers, we got plenty of our own, our Cossacks will make shishkobab out of you.

And I don't think the US will ban Russian people, cause there are lots of political refugees in the States who have escaped from Putin's rule and also many inmigrants who do the works americans wouldn't do, so in someway the states need those russians. (But not the fascists ones)
Do the work Americans wouldn't do? We're not Mexicans, we're mostly very well educated, one of my familie's friends is a Vice-Head of Nuclear Engineering Department at University of NC State, my father started several businesses in US and Canada that net him several hundred thousand dollars a year in profits. Out of all the Russians I know here there is only one working an hourly wage here, he is a mechanic, the rest are either university professors, wealthy ice skating coaches or businessmen. There are no fascist Russians, just stupid enough Europeans who think that fascist Russians exist.

Re: South Ossetia-Georgian war

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by x42bn6
"Job done, for now; now's the time to start getting sympathy votes for helping South Ossetian refugees?"

If they didn't declare a ceasefire, International pressure would mount for one - France are going to Moscow with a delegation with a view to an agreement. With Georgian forces retreating, it is "Mission Accomplished" for Russia - for now.*

Last time Georgia declared a ceasefire they started bombing Tshkinvalli again just a few hours later. That was two days ago. Gogi can not be trusted. Georgia makes a lot of things up, they have not shot down 20 Russian planes for one, for two only 18 Russian soldiers were killed, 50 wounded and 14 MIA. You know who received 30 thousand refugees from South Ossetia? North Ossetia aka Russia. I truly hope that we march to Tbilisi and not let this opportunity slip by, Georgia needs to know the dire consequences for its aggression.

Agression? which agression? russia's?
Im talking about Georgia's aggression that started this war, you know then they without provocation invaded South Ossetia, shelled Russian peacekeepers, killed 2000 civilians in Tshkinvalli, forced 30 thousand civilians to flee to North Ossetia as refugees, shelled convoys full of wounded civilians fleeing to North Ossetia, beheaded people, burned people alive, etc.

YouTube - Georgia. Final cut.

Good vid.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Te lo domando come le li ho domandato a uncle Vanya, che cazzo fai in uno Stato occidentale se sei con la russia al 100 per 100.

Davvero non capisco queste persone che criticano Gli Stati Uniti e l'Unione Europea e che poi i vanno vivere!

Buona fortuna
English, French or Malay, please.*

Uncle_Vanya

Гражданин СССР
Reaction score
Russian won the war

Russian looses:

18 soldiers killed
150 wounded
14 MIA
4 aircraft shot down

Georgian looses:
atleast 200 soldiers dead
atleast 5 aircraft shot down + 6-8 UAVs
1 boat sank
2 helicopters shot down
atleast 12 tanks destroyed
atleast 6 APCs destroyed (just by looking at various pics on the web)

Слава России!!!! Слава!!!!

YouTube - World War 2 Sacred War clip by Roman

AZN_FLEA

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i wonder what will happen to georgia.

**** them tho, their fault for antagonising russia. theyre in it big time now i cant believe they were stupid enough to attack russia. i mean come on its russia.

to pablobotin: you ****ing tool. get together a bunc of ppl to stand for georgia? HA! you know how stupid you sound? international laws? you mean the jokebook? laws are a folly, who can be arrogant enough to set laws for other countries to follow? none other than the USA. who are the biggest source of propaganda and media bias? none other than the ****ty USA. all the media bull**** that runs in that country actually defeats the purpose of democracy.

im sorry but you are a ****ing tool. you know one of those UN dip****s that try to change the world but who actually just need to change themselves.

good luck to the russians...oh wait they dont need luck georgia is a ****ing pushover

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Wait? The war is over? **** I was about to head over seas and take to the frontlines. What a boring war. I hate when my country goes to war, but it's kind of neat to watch other countries go at it. Plus without a war where will we get new members? Contests? Yeah right.

Uncle_Vanya

Гражданин СССР
Reaction score
Wait? The war is over? **** I was about to head over seas and take to the frontlines. What a boring war. I hate when my country goes to war, but it's kind of neat to watch other countries go at it. Plus without a war where will we get new members? Contests? Yeah right.
Don't worry, Russia should probably be invading the Baltic states next week or Ukraine, once the bear tastes blood again he can not stop.

kocten

Reaction score
Don't worry, Russia should probably be invading the Baltic states next week or Ukraine, once the bear tastes blood again he can not stop.
It is not necessary to frighten people, actually Russians very peaceful people, I know history of Russia well, but so quickly and will not remember a case when Russia someone attacked the first... While Russia is strong is humanity out of harm's way ;)

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Russian didnt do anything that was important and it wasn't Georgia's fault. It was all a plot done by La Le Lu Li Lo and snake stopped it. SNAKE WON THE WARR

Uncle_Vanya

Гражданин СССР
Reaction score
It is not necessary to frighten people, actually Russians very peaceful people, I know history of Russia well, but so quickly and will not remember a case when Russia someone attacked the first... While Russia is strong is humanity out of harm's way ;)
Ya shuchy.

Russian didnt do anything that was important and it wasn't Georgia's fault. It was all a plot done by La Le Lu Li Lo and snake stopped it. SNAKE WON THE WARR
Hmm Russia had the Georgian army run with its tail behind its legs, abandoning equipment, dead and wounded. Georgia attacked South Ossetia and started this war. Isn't Snake in a retirement home?

Uncle_Vanya

Гражданин СССР
Reaction score
New Russian army recruit being transported to the conflict zone:

Some great photos from the conflict:

Russian soldiers in South Ossetia:

Russian soldiers drive by a destroyed Georgian tank:

Russian soldiers deploying:

Russian soldiers drive by a destroyed Georgian tank:

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
never seen someone so happy about 200 dead georgians

Uncle_Vanya

Гражданин СССР
Reaction score
This thread is full of double posts and country wars...reminds me of old times, Ivan. :eek:
Im not the one double posting, not my fault that eurotrash over there can't find the edit button.

never seen someone so happy about 200 dead georgians
Its great, they died before they could migrate to Moscow and start driving cabs drunk like most of their countrymen already have, whats not to like?