South Ossetia-Georgian war

Uncle_Vanya

Гражданин СССР
Reaction score
lol you are a shmuk that will argue that white is actually black regardless, so I do not see how I can argue with you since you dont want to understand, you havent been to Georgia, or Osetia, or North Osetia for that matter, and from the comfort of your home and chair you think you have the right to say that should die and this should die, if you really think so take up the arms and go, but wait I think you are tooo scared to go anywhere, youd rather pee your pants, I was raised in war Ive seen what war does, Ive seen the madness, and many Russians like you who thought they were fighting for the good cause going mad in the war, you simpy are ignorant and I cant change that unfortuantely.
I pray to God that you and your family go through what my family and I went years ago, maybe than you will stop and open yourr eyes
Haha, I was raised in St.Petersburg in Russia in the 90syou don't know **** about me so shut up and **** off. My eyes are wide open Gogi, its yours that seem to be conveniently ignoring the fact that Georgia started this war. You're attempting to put the situation on its head, to twist facts to suit your own agenda, and its not working out that well for you, your argument is not convincing simply because Georgia attacked South Ossetia first and that is a fact.

kocten

Reaction score
It is an absolute fact, that whoever talked. Today "The Times" wrote that ossetics forced Georgia to attack. And about murders of peaceful habitants: child and old men western press all is also quiet, and when will say - it will be already late and all it will be however already.

zazapt

Reaction score
Georgia attacked South Ossetia first and that is a fact.
fact by whom??? who gave you facts?? russian tv?? i get info from my relatives in region so hmm.... whose facts are more reliable??? i suppose mine since i got it from actual people in actual war zone:stfu not some lunatic anti Georgian cattle, and dont say russians arent anti Georgian, because Ive experienced on my own skin how much you hate Georgians, I even remember the mass deportations when people were deported from Russia only because they were Georgians, and delivered to Georgia like animals squeezed in transport planes rather than passanger planes, do you remember how many people died in those planes from suffocation?? how many children were lost because their parents were forcrfully separted from tham by russian authorities, than you want me to believe that this is a humane act on behalf of Russia??

kocten

Reaction score
fact by whom??? who gave you facts?? russian tv?? i get info from my relatives in region so hmm.... whose facts are more reliable??? i suppose mine since i got it from actual people in actual war zone
This fact was confirmed even by the western press of "The Times" wrote about it, however much they continue to assert that by reason to it separatists which there it was never not ...from what pores of woman, children and old men are considered separatists.
Similarly a fact is that among the Georgian troops greater part is made by hirelings from afriki and east azii.

In Chinvali were 2 journalists are killed from UK, and another was injured, now he came to oneself and told that his friends were shot up by the Georgian "peacemakers".

It all 100% facts. I it all hear it from hundreds of eyewitnesses and TV quite not at what!!!

Uncle_Vanya

Гражданин СССР
Reaction score
fact by whom??? who gave you facts?? russian tv?? i get info from my relatives in region so hmm.... whose facts are more reliable??? i suppose mine since i got it from actual people in actual war zone:stfu not some lunatic anti Georgian cattle, and dont say russians arent anti Georgian, because Ive experienced on my own skin how much you hate Georgians, I even remember the mass deportations when people were deported from Russia only because they were Georgians, and delivered to Georgia like animals squeezed in transport planes rather than passanger planes, do you remember how many people died in those planes from suffocation?? how many children were lost because their parents were forcrfully separted from tham by russian authorities, than you want me to believe that this is a humane act on behalf of Russia??
Eh? No, your facts are not more reliable, Georgia is currently waging a propaganda campaign and a very poor one at that, first they say something, then they say something else that goes against what they said previously and so on, even the western nations and media finally looked at the facts and agreed that Georgia's operation was planned ahead of time and they launched it during the olympics because most of hte world was looking elsewhere. Georgia attacked South Ossetia, fired on Russian peacekeepers, Georgia started this war and it is a fact. People were deported from Russia not because they were Georgian but because they were illegal immigrants, there are still millions of Georgians living in Russia. None of the people died in those planes from suffocation, its a 4 hour flight and civilian jets were used, originally we wanted to use cargo planes but Georgia said that they won't accept them in cargo planes so Russian gov't purchased everyone of those illegals plane tickets and made sure they got on that plane.

pablobotin

Reaction score
Let's raise International Brigades against Russia

You who defend Russia's Position, I have to ask you frankly: Are you silly?

How can clever people can think that Georgia has provoked Russia about what was going on in South Ossetia (The pretended death of a few " Peacekeepers", who actually were Russian military units that were operating in the aerea illegally).

Since you lack of Brains I have to remind you the different military and political forces that have the two states we're talking about:

Russia: 1.000.000 Military Soldiers and about 1.000.000 reservists,
Georgia: not even 40.000 soldiers
Russia: 1200 fight aircrafts
Georgia: None
Russia: Permanent Seat in UN Security Council
Russia: 144 mil. citizens
Georgia: 4,5
Russia: the largest country in the World.
Georgia: Very Small
Russia: Full of natural ressources such as gas, oil, metals,...
Georgia: It's main ressources come from Tourism and pipeline's taxes.

DON'T BE SILLY!

How can you be so Nationalist and fascists you Russian people? it's objective Data taken from the UN website.

OUT THERE THOUSANDS OF GEORGIANS ARE BEEN KILLED BY THE ALLMIGTHY RUSSIAN MILITARY MACHINE, WHILE WE'RE JUST TRYING IN THIS FORUM TO TEACHA BIT OF INTERNATIONAL LAW AND GEOGRAPHY TO SOME (BLIND) RUSSIAN CITIZENS.

What only justifies this war, strategically speaking is that Russia wants to keep the control of the oil and gas pipelines that go from azerbaijan to Europe in order to have the monopoly of the transportation to Europe of those ressources.

I INSIST IN TRYING TO RAISE A LITTLE HUMAN FORCE TO GO TO GEORGIA IN 20 DAYS IN ORDER TO SHOW THAT RESPONSIBLE CITIZENS ARE WITH OUR FRIENDS, GEORGIAN PEOPLE THOUGH OBVIOUSLY OUR PARTICIPATION WON'TCHANGE THE RESULTS OF THE FIGHT;

Here are my contact data:

Pablo Botin
paulopezsabi@hotmail.com
International Law Student at the Sorbonne University (Paris)

kocten

Reaction score
This afternoon chapter of MFA of France and Finland visited Tbilisi convinced the president of Georgia to sign an agreement about stopping of battle actions. But this agreement for the president of Georgia, Michael Saakoshvili means nothing. Battle actions proceed until now, thus a few clock of tamu back he activated battle actions, fired Sonth Ossetia from mortars and conducted bombardment. Russian air DEFENCE it was succeeded to hammer together one of battle airplanes of Georgia.

Then the French diplomat left to Vladicaucasus (140km from Sonth Ossetia) saw there thousands of refugees and declared that according to his the opinion the Georgian president Michael Saakoshvili is guilty in battle actions exactly.

pablobotin

Reaction score
DO YOU KNOW WHAT HUMAN RIGHTS ARE? DO YOU KNOW WHAT HUMANITY MEANS? DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE EQUALITY OF THE COUNTRIES MEAN IN INTERNATIONAL LAW? DO YOU KNOW WHAT INDEPENDENT JOURNALISM AND PRESS MEAN?( That is to speak and express ideas without the risk to be killed, for instance Poutin and his friends killed:Ilyas Shurpayev, Dagestani journalist responsible for news coverage of Northern Caucasus on Channel One, was strangled with a belt in Moscow.[7]
Gaji Abashilov, chief of Dagestan outlet of VGTRK, shot in his car

[edit] 2007
Konstantin Brovko, journalist of TV company "Gubernia" (Russian: "Губерния"), killed in Khabarovsk
Ivan Safronov, Military columninst of newspaper "Kommersant". Died in Moscow on March 2 - cause of death disputed.[11]

[edit] 2006
Vadim Kuznetsov, editor-in-chief of journal "World and home. Saint Petersburg", killed in Saint Petersburg
Vaghif Kochetkov, newspaper Trud (Labor), killed in Tula;
Ilya Zimin, he worked for NTV Russia television channel, killed in Moscow by a gay acquaintance;
Vyacheslav Akatov, special reporter, "Business Moscow" TV show, killed in Moscow Region;
Anton Kretenchuk, cameraman, 38th TV Channel, killed in Rostov-on-Don;
Yevgeny Gerasimenko, newspaper "Saratovsky Rasklad", Saratov;
Vlad Kidanov, freelance journalist, Cheboksary;
Alexander Petrov, editor-in-chief, "Right for Choice" magazine, killed near Omsk - in Altai Republic;
Vyacheslav Plotnikov, reporter, 41st TV Channel, Voronezh;
Anna Politkovskaya, observer, newspaper Novaya Gazeta, Moscow.[12][13][14][15]

[edit] 2005
Pavel Makeyev, reporter for TNT-Pulse Company, Rostov-on-Don;
Magomedzaghid Varisov, Makhachkala;
Alexander Pitersky, Baltika Radio reporter, Saint Petersburg;
Vladimir Pashutin, newspaper Smolensky Literator, Smolensk;
Tamirlan Kazikhanov, press service head, Anti-Terrorist Center of the Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs's Main Department for the Southern Federal District, Nalchik;
Kira Lezhneva, reporter, newspaper "Kamensky Worker", Sverdlovsk Region.[16]

[edit] 2004
Yefim Sukhanov, ATK-Media, Archangelsk;
Farit Urazbayev, cameraman, Vladivostok TV/Radio Company, city of Vladivostok;
Adlan Khassanov, Reuters reporter, killed in Grozny;
Shangysh Mondush, correspondent for newspaper Khemchiktin Syldyzy, Tuva Republic;
Paul Klebnikov, editor of Russian version of Forbes magazine, Moscow;
Payl Peloyan, editor of Armyansky Pereulok magazine, Moscow;
Zoya Ivanova, BGTRK broadcaster, Republic of Buryatia;
Vladimir Pritchin, editor-in-chief of North Baikal TV/Radio Company, Republic of Buryatia;
Ian Travinsky, Saint Petersburg, killed in Irkutsk;[17]

[edit] 2003
Aleksei Sidorov, Tolyatinskoye Obozreniye, October 9, 2003, Togliatti. He was the second editor-in-chief of local newspaper, "Tolyatinskoye Obozreniye" to be shot to death. His predecessor, Valery Ivanov, was shot in April 2002. The newspaper was known for reporting on organized crime and corruption in the industrial city of Togliatti. [8]
Yuri Shchekochikhin, Novaya Gazeta, July 3, 2003, Moscow. Deputy editor of the Novaya Gazeta, he died just a few days before his scheduled trip to USA to discuss the results of his journalist investigation with FBI officials. He investigated "Three Whales Corruption Scandal" that involved high-ranking FSB officials. Shchekochikhin died from an "acute allergic reaction" to a substance that was presumably identified as thallium. [9]
Dmitry Shvets, TV-21 Northwestern Broadcasting, April 18, 2003, Murmansk. He was deputy director of the independent television station TV-21 Northwestern Broadcasting. He was shot dead outside his station offices. Shvets' colleagues said their station had received multiple threats for its reporting on influential local politicians. [10]

[edit] 2002
Natalia Skryl, the Nashe Vremya newspaper, Taganrog town;
Konstantin Pogodin, the Novoye Delo newspaper, Nizhni Novgorod city;
Valeri Batuev, Moscow News newspaper, Moscow;
Sergei Kalinovski, the Moskovskiy Komsomolets, Smolensk;
Vitali Sakhn-Val'da, photojournalist, Kursk town;
Leonid Shevchenko, the Pervoye Chteniye newspaper, Volgograd;
Valeri Ivanov, the chief editor for the Tol'yattinskoye Obozrenie newspaper, the Samara region;
Sergei Zhabin,the press service of the governor of the Moscow region;
Nikolai Vasiliev, Cheboksary city, Chuvashia;
Leonid Kuznetsov, the Mescherskaya Nov' newspaper, the Ryazan region;
Paavo Voutilainen, a former main editor of the Kareliya magazine, Kareliya;
Roddy Scott, the Frontline-TV TV Company, from Great Britain.
Alexandr Plotnikov, the Gostiny Dvor newspaper, Tyumen city;
Oleg Sedinko, the founder of the Novaya Volna TV and Radio Company, Vladivostok city;
Nikolai Razmolodin, the general director of the Europroject TV and Radio Company, Ulyanovsk town;
Igor Salikov, the chief of the Department of information safety of the Moskovskiy Komsomolets newspaper in Penza;
Leonid Plotnikov, the publishing house "Periodicals of the Mari-El", Yoshkar-Ola.[18]

[edit] 2001
Eduard Markevich, 29, editor and publisher of local newspaper Novy Reft in Sverdlovsk Region, was found dead (shot in the back) on September 18. He often criticized local officials and had received threatening telephone phone calls prior to the murder. [11] [19]

[edit] 2000
Vladimir Yatsina, February 20, 2000. A correspondent for ITAR-TASS, he was kidnapped and later killed by a group of Wahhabis in Chechnya [20]
Aleksandr Yefremov, May 12, 2000, Chechnya. A photojournalist of the western Siberian newspaper Nashe Vremya was killed in Chechnya when rebels blew up a military jeep in which he was riding. On previous assignments, Yefremov had won acclaim for his news photographs from the war-torn region. [12]
Igor Domnikov, from Novaya Gazeta, July 16, 2000, Moscow. Unknown assassin hit him repeatedly on the head with a hammer in the entryway of his apartment building in Moscow. The killer was never found. It is believed that the assailant mistook Domnikov for a Novaya Gazeta reporter Oleg Sultanov who received threats from the FSB for his reporting on corruption in the Russian oil industry.[13]
Sergey Novikov, Radio Vesna, July 26, 2000, Smolensk. He was shot and killed in the stairwell of his apartment building. He often criticized the government of Smolensk Region. [14]
Iskandar Khatloni, Radio Free Europe, September 21, 2000, Moscow. He was killed at night with axe in his Moscow apartment by an unknown assailant. The motif of the murder is unknown, but Khatloni work on stories about the human-rights abuses in Chechnya.[21]
Sergey Ivanov, Lada-TV, October 3, 2000, Togliatti. He was shot five times in the head and chest in front of his apartment building. He was director of Lada-TV, the largest independent television company in Togliatti, which was an important player on the local political scene. [15].
Adam Tepsurgayev, Reuters, November 21, 2000, Chechnya. A Chechen cameraman, he was shot at a neighbor's house in the village of Alkhan-Kala. He produced most of Reuters' footage from Chechnya in 2000, including shots of Chechen rebel Shamil Basayev having his foot amputated. [16].

[edit] Journalists who reported on the conflict in Chechnya
Cynthia Elbaum. On assignment for Time magazine, Cynthia was photographing in the streets of Grozny, when she was killed in a Russian bombing raid in 1994.[22]
Vladimir Zhitarenko, a veteran military correspondent for the Russian armed forces daily Krasnaya Zvezda (Red Star), was hit by two sniper bullets outside the town of Tolstoy-Yurt, near the Chechen capital of Grozny on December 31, 1994.
Nina Yefimova, a reporter for local newspaper "Revival" was abducted from her apartment and killed together with her mother. Journalists in Grozny and Moscow believe that her murder was related to stories she had published on crime in Chechnya.
Jochen Piest. On January 10, 1995, Piest was killed in a suicide attack by a Chechen rebel against a Russian mine-clearing unit in the village of Chervlyonna, about 24 kilometers northeast of the Chechen capital, Grozny. The rebel was firing his submachine gun as he drove a small diesel locomotive at high speed toward a Russian troop train parked on the track. Piest was fatally hit by three bullets. Rossiskaya Gazeta correspondent Vladimir Sorokin was wounded in the attack. The gunman died when the locomotive collided with the military train.
Farkhad Kerimov. Farkhad Kerimov was murdered on May 22nd 1995 while filming for Associated Press on the rebel side of Chechnya. No motive has ever been established for the killing.
Natalya Alyakina. Natalya Alyakina, a free-lance correspondent for German news outlets, was shot dead in June by a soldier after clearing a Russian checkpoint near the southern Russian city of Budyonnovsk.
Shamkhan Kagirov. Kagirov, a reporter for the Moscow daily newspaper Rossiyskaya Gazeta and the local paper Vozrozheniye, was shot and killed in an ambush in Chechnya. Kagirov and three local police officers were traveling in a car near Grozny when they were attacked. The three officers were also killed.
Viktor Pimenov. In March 11, 1996, he was fatally shot in the back by a sniper positioned on the roof of a 16-story building in Grozny, the Chechen capital. Pimenov had been filming the devastation caused by the March 6-9 rebel raid on the city.
Nadezhda Chaikova. On March 20, 1996, Chaikova disappeared while on assignment. Her body was found buried in the Chechen village of Geikhi on April 11, blindfolded and bearing signs of beatings. The cause of death was a gunshot wound to the back of the head.
Supian Ependiyev. On the evening of October 27, 1999, several short-range ballistic missile hit a crowded outdoor market in central Grozny, killing or wounding hundreds of people. About an hour after the attack, Ependiyev went to the scene to cover the carnage for his paper. As he was leaving the site, a new round of rockets fell about 200 meters from the bazaar. Ependiyev suffered severe shrapnel wounds and died in a Grozny hospital the next morning. According to other sources, he died two days later.
Ramzan Mezhidov. The journalists were covering a refugee convoy en route, along the Baku-Rostov highway, from Grozny to Nazran in neighboring Ingushetia. As the convoy approached the Chechen town of Shaami Yurt, a Russian fighter bomber fired several rockets from the air, hitting a busload of refugees. Despite warnings from colleagues traveling with them, Mezhidov and Gigayev left their vehicle to film the carnage. As they approached the bus, another Russian rocket hit a nearby truck, fatally wounding both journalists.
Vladimir Yatsina, a correspondent for ITAR-TASS was kidnapped and killed by a group of Wahhabis in Chechnya on July 19, 1999. [23][24]
Aleksandr Yefremov. A photojournalist of the western Siberian newspaper Nashe Vremya was killed in Chechnya when rebels blew up a military jeep in which he was riding. On previous assignments, Yefremov had won acclaim for his news photographs from the war-torn region.
Roddy Scott. On September 26, 2002, Scott was killed in the Russian republic of Ingushetia. Russian soldiers found his body in Ingushetia's Galashki region, near the border with Chechnya, following a bloody battle between Russian forces and a group of Chechen fighters.
Magomedzagid Varisov, a political scientist and journalist, was shot to death near his home in Makhachkala. He "had received threats, was being followed and had unsuccessfully sought help from the local police" according to Committee to Protect Journalists. Sharia Jamaat claimed responsibility for the murder. [25]
DO YOU KNOW WHAT CULTURE IS? HAVE YOU EVER READ ANY BOOK? HAVE YOU TRAVELLED AROUND THE WORLD AND SEE THAT YOUR COUNTRY IS NOT PERFECT (ANY COUNTRY IS PERFECT AND IS ALWAYS RIGHT)

Uncle_Vanya

Гражданин СССР
Reaction score
Re: Let's raise International Brigades against Russia

No we just operate in the area of facts not misplaced emotions and illogical ramblings like you.

How can clever people can think that Georgia has provoked Russia about what was going on in South Ossetia (The pretended death of a few " Peacekeepers", who actually were Russian military units that were operating in the aerea illegally).
Russian peace keepers were in South Ossetia legally for the past 14 years according to treaties signed between South Ossetia and Georgia after the first war. Saakashvilli is a mad man, he expected Russia to fold in, Russia did not, he got what he deserved for his aggression.

Since you lack of Brains I have to remind you the different military and political forces that have the two states we're talking about:

Georgia has aircraft, we've shot down several Georgian Su-25s over the past few days, as well as their UAVs. You're disregarding facts, the fact is that Georgia planned and carried out the offensive operation against South Ossetia, Georgia attacked Russian peacekeepers without provocation, Georgia once again began an ethnic cleansing campaign in South Ossetia. Those are facts, they are not open for debate they are set in stone.

DON'T BE SILLY!

How can you be so Nationalist and fascists you Russian people? it's objective Data taken from the UN website.
What objective data? You haven't shown me any objective or non objective data.

OUT THERE THOUSANDS OF GEORGIANS ARE BEEN KILLED BY THE ALLMIGTHY RUSSIAN MILITARY MACHINE, WHILE WE'RE JUST TRYING IN THIS FORUM TO TEACHA BIT OF INTERNATIONAL LAW AND GEOGRAPHY TO SOME (BLIND) RUSSIAN CITIZENS.
You know nothing of international law, that is clear, you're yet to say anything on the matters of geography. Georgia deserves what it is getting, it is the aggressor it will pay. Georgian soldiers shot civilians in South Ossetia, beheaded innocent people, burned down houses with people inside them, Georgian bastards must pay. And what thousands are you talking about? Georgians killed 2000 South Ossetians with their constant shelling of Tshinvalli, there are 300 Georgians dead so far, 200 of them soldiers.

What only justifies this war, strategically speaking is that Russia wants to keep the control of the oil and gas pipelines that go from azerbaijan to Europe in order to have the monopoly of the transportation to Europe of those ressources.
What justifies this war is that Georgia attacked Russian peacekeepers and killed 2000 Russian citizens in Tskhinvalli. The reports made by Georgia that Russia bombed the Georgian pipeline have been refuted by British Petroleum. Here:

BP Said Russia’s Jets Didn’t Attack Oil Pipeline in Georgia - Kommersant Moscow

I INSIST IN TRYING TO RAISE A LITTLE HUMAN FORCE TO GO TO GEORGIA IN 20 DAYS IN ORDER TO SHOW THAT RESPONSIBLE CITIZENS ARE WITH OUR FRIENDS, GEORGIAN PEOPLE THOUGH OBVIOUSLY OUR PARTICIPATION WON'TCHANGE THE RESULTS OF THE FIGHT;
I hope you die there, I truly do, one less moron walking around is better for human kind.

kocten

Reaction score

DON'T BE SILLY!

Pablo Botin
paulopezsabi@hotmail.com

Trying to offend us - you offend itself. Russians never differed foolishness.
You mentioned facts, they are truthful, but you do not understand that it is a not desire of people, it is a not desire of people of Georgia, it is a desire of a few persons, I talk about the government of Georgia and about the president of Georgia. They fill this itself pockets, a money earn on death of children.
To tamu you do not know that Georgia after poslednii of 3 expended in an armament a more money what on peaceful life. Did purchase tanks more than built houses, why it to the peaceful state?
And this at that to this president Russia and Georgia tendon of hundred years in the world. The last war between Russia and Georgia was 300 years ago. Then the USA was not as early as a project.

kocten

Reaction score
And yet slightly will remedy Your information

Georgia: mimnimum 22 fight aircrafts
Georgia: Permanent Seat in UN Security Council
Georgia: Small
Georgia: Tourism there in a trace is not present and it was not, and profits mainly from a pipeline and sposirovanie France, Germany and USA

pablobotin

Reaction score
GEORGIA DIDN'T ATTACK SOUTH OSSETIA (It's really amusing to me to explain adults these things but somebody has to do it), SINCE SOUTH OSSETIA IS PART OF GEORGIA'S TERRITORY.

RUSSIA IN ITS HISTORY HAS SENT ITS TROOPS TO MANY AREAS OF ITS TERRITORY,(CHCHNYA, for instances) AND I GUESS YOU THOUGHT RUSSIA HAD THE RIGHT TO DO SO IN ORDER TO RESTABLISH ITS CONTROL OVER IT, AS AN INTEGRANT PART OF RUSSIAN FEDERATION.
SO PLEASE BE FAIR AND? AS YOU WANTED TO BE RESPECTED ABOUT THAT (THOUGH YOU VIOLATED SYSTEMATICALLY CHCHNYANS HUMAN RIGHTS), RESPECT THE RIGHT OF GEORGIAN GOV TO DO SO.

IF YOU DO NOT DO SO YOU CAN ABSOLUTELY BE CALLED AS FASCIST AND YOU COUNTRY WILL BE CONVICTED BY THE ICJ AND IF YOUR MAIN POLITICAL AND MILITARY RESPONSIBLE TRAVEL OUT OF RUSSIA ALL THE WEIGHT OF INTERNATIONAL JUSTICE WILL LIE ON THEM AS THEY HAVE COMMITTED VERY SERIOUS OFFENCES IN INTERNATIONAL LAW.

as you can see, I answer with arguments and not only with nationalist propaganda like you do.I don't think Spanish people or western people in general are stronger than the rest of humans, we are just normal people who want respect for human life and world peace.

Georgia: Tourism there in a trace is not present and it was not, and profits mainly from a pipeline and sposirovanie France, Germany and USA

Thank you for correcting my information: Does it change something?

Uncle_Vanya

Гражданин СССР
Reaction score

It doesn't change anything, the fact still remains that it was Georgia who fired the first shot not Russia and not South Ossetia. And I don't think that Georgia has a permanent seat in the UN Security council as you have just said.

pablobotin

Reaction score
You mentioned facts, they are truthful, but you do not understand that it is a not desire of people, it is a not desire of people of Georgia, it is a desire of a few persons, I talk about the government of Georgia and about the president of Georgia. They fill this itself pockets, a money earn on death of children.
To tamu you do not know that Georgia after poslednii of 3 expended in an armament a more money what on peaceful life. Did purchase tanks more than built houses, why it to the peaceful state?
And this at that to this president Russia and Georgia tendon of hundred years in the world. The last war between Russia and Georgia was 300 years ago. Then the USA was not as early as a project.

I'm not trying to offend you.
You are right in saying that russian people don't hate georgians, but actually those who take decisions in your place (Tsar Poutin the Ist and his friends) act as if they hated Georgians (Or the possibility not to keep control on Europes gas and oil delivery pipelines from the causase). I love Russia, I've been there twice and my father has worked there a few years in a Spanish company) but I can't stand Russian Imperialism

Re: South Ossetia-Georgian war

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablobotin

It doesn't change anything, the fact still remains that it was Georgia who fired the first shot not Russia and not South Ossetia. And I don't think that Georgia has a permanent seat in the UN Security council as you have just said.

"The Bear was dead, but he would not lie down"

Dear uncle Vanya,

That was the text that a participant to this forum wrote back as a correction to the data I showed before.
When the community of independent States was set after the USSR collapse it was determined that Russia would be the "countinuator" country in the international personality of the USSR, handling by then the permanent seat un the UN SC. The deal was that Russia would use that vote not only as russia but according what all the ex soviet countries would decide

Uncle_Vanya

Гражданин СССР
Reaction score
Re: South Ossetia-Georgian war

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

"The Bear was dead, but he would not lie down"

Dear uncle Vanya,

That was the text that a participant to this forum wrote back as a correction to the data I showed before.
When the community of independent States was set after the USSR collapse it was determined that Russia would be the "countinuator" country in the international personality of the USSR, handling by then the permanent seat un the UN SC. The deal was that Russia would use that vote not only as russia but according what all the ex soviet countries would decide
Uh huh, but Georgia does not have a permanent seat on UN SC.

pablobotin

Reaction score
To kocten:

Quote:

DON'T BE SILLY!

Pablo Botin
paulopezsabi@hotmail.com

Oh! I didn't know that Russia (which is not only downtown Moscow, St Petersbourg and Samarra) was an example of a welfare society, and I shall remind you that in a global two years budget of 6000 bilion Rouble (3000 per year), the military costs were of 1100 bilion, which, If I'm not wrong means almost one half of the Budget: JUST LIKE GEORGIA!!!!WAW

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Both sides accused each other of starting the conflict.

Civil.Ge | Six Die in S.Ossetia Shootout

Whoever's right or not depends on whose side you stand on, but that's not really neutral, is it?*

kocten

Reaction score
Force is in a true, but not in a money and Russia it will prove you. Only you do not hear about it, because Your mass medias hide from you that takes a place in the world.

And yet Russia here already a lot of ages which rescued the unique state the world from catastrophes and apocalypse (War with Napoleon 1812, World Wars) and hope Russia always such will remain...
And you, whoever wants to know those the true - give life in a lie!!! I more not going to outlay the time on you, it through keep away expensive for me.

pablobotin

Reaction score
As I wrote in the first post in which I showed the Facts, Georgia doesn't Have a permanent seat in the UNSC, but Politically, in some way Georgia must be represented by Russia in the vote in the USSR (What obviously Russia doesn't do).

It was actually Kocten who corrected me by saying that Georgia had a Permanent seat, what truly, as I said in the first post , is false.