Sorry not happening...

Herod

Member!
Reaction score
im sorry everyone.. but D3 aint happening ever. Just pick up WOW atleast it takes some skill.

Epic High

Member!
Reaction score
How would you know if D3 required skill or not? Are you one of them WoW addicts that leave their real life or WoW life? Please tell me no.

for* > or

Can't seem to edit. This page doesn't change skin.

MCGORILLA

I fixed it for you dont worry :)

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
SPAMMIDY SPAM! Don't worry folks, this person is just trying to stir shit with us. Just ignore him, hes trying to get some cheap points.

CLOSED (HEE!!)

I'm going to unclose (open) this thread again just to hear what people have to say about Herod and his supposed insightful insight on the whole Diablo 3 thing.

L

Laharl

I, too, want to see if you have any solid, proof from a reliable source that Diablo 3 isn't coming out.

Oh yeah, and WoW doesn't REALLY take skill.

Dis9

Member!
Reaction score
Lol rpg that really takes skill? Wow how funny, can you prove it? Yeah sure WoW you really need skill, click an enemy wow... D3 is ok but WoW is better but D3 is still a good rpg...

--WoW Is expencive

Velvet

Premium Member
Reaction score
i second dis9's statement.
thats why ive never played it yet.

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
Uhh..Okay theres nothing really wrong with the "Warcraft genre" as you call it. I quite like Warcraft 3 and would play WoW if it weren't for the need to upgrade my pc, pay $80 for it (plus another $20 a month just to play it) and the time that it steals from your life.

Teh_Pwner

Member!
Reaction score
Uhh..Okay theres nothing really wrong with the "Warcraft genre" as you call it. I quite like Warcraft 3 and would play WoW if it weren't for the need to upgrade my pc, pay $80 for it (plus another $20 a month just to play it) and the time that it steals from your life.
It's $50 to buy not 80...

It's $15 to play not 20....

McGorilla

Member!
Reaction score
It's $50 to buy not 80...

It's $15 to play not 20....

Okay wait. You live in a different country to me. I saw WoW today for $30 and was tempted to buy it then thought about it and didnt. I live in Aus. And dude I really thing you should change your sig its not funny.

diablo3maybe

Reaction score
Diablo : Sin Wars book came out and

*Tiny Spoiler*

Mephisto has a son... SO MAYBE there is a chance for this to work out into a storyline.

L

Laharl

He's right. Things are usually a lot more expensive in Australia.

It's $15 AMERICAN per month, which works out to $20 Canadian anyways!

Really, Diablo3maybe? Interesting. I never got into the Diablo books, so I don't know.