Someone stole my CD-key

xgmx

ÑÉÉÐ ð BØÜÑ†Ý HÜцɮ?
Reaction score
Thats why it said my account would never work, someone used my CD-key and it wasn't me. I got it for Christmas last year and my dad said he got it new at Best Buy. I am going to get the person who stole my CD-key banned indefinitely on the SS Free, Battle.net, all InvisionFree/ZetaBoards forums, all SS Free Forum Hosting forums, World of WarCraft, and everything else. Also, I want my CD-key back.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Exactly. You should have gotten it replaced. What part of that don't you understand? Or did the cd-key get stolen like 6 months into owning the game?

Reaction score
CD-Keys are tied to the account you play, not the game itself. Thus, if someone "stole" a cd-key, from a new world of warcraft game, which is impossible, you would have been informed the second you attempted to register the key to an account.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Don't mind this kid, it's just another attempt for him to spam his shitty boards.

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
CD-Keys are tied to the account you play, not the game itself. Thus, if someone "stole" a cd-key, from a new world of warcraft game, which is impossible, you would have been informed the second you attempted to register the key to an account.
I knew a guy that easily opened those boxes and took the keys, don't ask me how, he just did pretty pro.