Some weekend orc action

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
This is a game of me playing orc in a 2v2 this saturday. I was pretty much impressed by the fact that bloodlust can be gg even against mass dryads. Brilliance did her job.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Yeah, mostly because Dryads can only dispel about 3 Bloodlusts while one shaman can activiate about 11 of them each. Besides, Dryads only have 435 HP as well, its thier slow poison that makes them not only anti-caster but battle class units vs melee or t3 air.

But since its an orc replay, I am intrigiued and I will download it when I get home.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Last night, I screwed over a guy's bloodlust by using 4 Spirit Walkers. After about 2 dispels, he didn't have enough mana to continue using it.

I tell you, that is an underrated caster. But yeah, he should have learned to dispel properly. Once me and Radmanavich (a friend of mine from college) tried fiends and necs on a human, but his ne ally intervened with wisps. We ended up losing the game, because the necs were practically useless with all the faeries and wisps he used.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
He should have probably gotten faeries. So that you would be unable to cast bloodlust, but you would save your spells when you really need them or get your ally to shoot them down for you.