Some ladder Numbers

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
what is wrong with talons? well nothing much except the fact they are the weakest, crappiest spell-caster wc3 has. In rest nothing much. Plus if i recall well they are going to get another nerf.
I would have to disagree with that, I find Archer/Talons with Priestess/Naga, to be one of the strongest NE team strategies, also it lets you add in Chims and FD's if needed. And cyclone still is probably the best disabling spell in the game, better than polymorph because it works on heros, and its mana cost isnt as high.

And if his DH was screwing you with DK and Lich.. then sorry my friend you completely suck.
Kind of agree with this, demon hunter is very limited versus undead, useful early, and later when he hits level 6 but he is kind of lacking midgame when undead gets strongest, esp if they are using gargs. I usually only get him vs orc because they have the weakest hero killers in my opinion.

Buying 2-3 scroll of healing? unlike UD which have that item in their own racial shop... you probably think you'll be able to camp around getting them all the time.
You dont need to camp to get them if you know when they're available and what the cooldown is.. and theyre absolutely vital to most NE strategies, where your using masses of low hp units that can be owned hardcore by AOE hero spells. And undead doesnt get them until tier 3, they are available in shops earlier.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Beer $lut said:
Battle.nets xp system is ****ed. I remeber when level 15 was actually hard to get.
The ideal ladder system is where everyone starts out at level 10 and goes down or up accordingly. Losing 1 game on this ladder wouldn't be detrimental to your XP, but losing 2 might. In the beginning, losing once would mean a drop to level 9. This way the newbs can be weeded from the fairly good players.

Warcraft 3 is all about speed, and that is it. If you like depth and variety, don't play Warcraft 3. If you want to be able to increase your skills beyond a certain point, you can't...all you can do is increase your speed. Because micro counters every strategy in existance.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
archers and talons? hmmmmm how does nova sounds to you? a lvl 2 nova is able to annihilate archers and talons. cyclone.. seems like a good idea..its tier 3 and while ud can super fast teh 2 tier 3, unlike NE.. they can easily get destroyers and ummm... yeah the next thing what happends is quite obvious.

naga? i dunno.. intelligence hero... weak hp... coil lvl 3... i haven't tried it yet but i dunno..

and 250 gold for the scrolls? umm will you be having those available money all the time... i don't think so. i mean you could have if you camp around :p.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
NightElf dosen't get free techs like Orc and UD does.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
Low armor from faerie fire, slow from cold arrow, extra damage from searing arrow, forked lightning, means melee heros are not going to last long, and I'm in the habit of teching fast to tier 3 myself, with EVERY race, so i CAN get anti-magic potions, and between healing scrolls and healing potions I can keep even weak heros alive through a big battle. You can easily afford them due to the low cost of your units. Plus this is a team strategy, I would never get 2 low HP heros against UD in a solo match

NightElf dosen't get free techs like Orc and UD does.
Why not? When I go archer/talon in a team game, I tech first then make 2 AoW, granted this is 3v3/4v4, not solo but hey, I'm teching arent I? And I seem to remember you teching to bears/dryads with nothing but moonwells, vs simon or beerslut, I forget who. Seemed to work pretty well. Also the 1.17 tower buff should help elf's who want to tech

All this complaining about how weak Elf is, all my experience with elf tells me they are quite possibly the most balanced race in the game, nearly as balanced as human.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
NE are really weak against UD rushes. if he feels you are fast tehing he will harass the shit outta you, prevent your expansion while his is up and running. you will never have enough units to prevent it anyway. Upper gold = better units and more.

anti magic? comes at tier 3 for NE unfortunately and is far from being effective.

this particularly match up is insanely hard.

Unfortunately, that damn DK always seems to escape cold arrows because unholy aura negates it so.. ummmm...

Ne is solo are incredible weak and thats the sad truth. plus balance for NE is a joke... super good hunts which worth shit once others have hit tier 2 or have enough units.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Its hard to take Vbad seriosuly when she complains about fiends. its sad really, if you are able to beat someone with fiends, CHANCES ARE THEY SUCK.

what is wrong with talons? well nothing much except the fact they are the weakest, crappiest spell-caster wc3 has. In rest nothing much. Plus if i recall well they are going to get another nerf
Have you ever built a temple of the damn? ever built a banshee? If you haven't, stfu gtfo and kill yourself cause you don't know shit about crappy units. if you have, I pity your lack of intellegence

The ideal ladder system is where everyone starts out at level 10 and goes down or up accordingly. Losing 1 game on this ladder wouldn't be detrimental to your XP, but losing 2 might. In the beginning, losing once would mean a drop to level 9. This way the newbs can be weeded from the fairly good players.
The lasdder system right now you do start off at level 25 which since the begining was supposed to be the average level of palyers. you start at level 1, but ur ELL is level 25, and the reason you gain levels really fast so that your level wants to get you to your ELL as fast as possible to get you to average. If you lose however, eventualy your ELL will drop, and u will actualy stay around level 10 which is the crappy players, or if ur good and beat good palyers, ur ELL goes up and eventualy your level follows.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
lol pan.. show me where the **** did I complained about fiends. lol try to read the **** well and then start making accusations and point the finger out. That's what you are good for anyway. Banshee are decent, the fact you don't use them it doesn't mean they suck...it means you do. the curse is a good spell and possession is again powerful. Banshee used to be one of most powerful caster. go and cry about it at blizzard tx.

Plus if you ever play FFA you would find out also... anti magic shield is also used, specially against NE that mass chims.

so how about you follow your own advice and STFU for once?. I have told you, the fact you suck has nothing to do with the balance.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
@vbad
your a dumbass, why cant you even defend off UD rushes? 1 tower + 4 hunts = block off most of UD rushes

better yet, yo ucan just harass UD, and no dont say its impossible because Ive done it.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
VBadGirl said:
lUD abuse has to be mass fiends statues and destroyers.
every time u posted, I think to myself, there is no possible way u can make urself look stupider. then u just top it off with more bullshit. Im not going to even both correct every mistake u made in ur last post, it isn't even worth my time with you.

N_ said:
your a dumbass, why cant you even defend off UD rushes? 1 tower + 4 hunts = block off most of UD rushes

better yet, yo ucan just harass UD, and no dont say its impossible because Ive done it.
I'm a dumbass, what the hell are you talking about

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
lol pan.. show me where the **** did I complained about fiends. lol try to read the **** well and then start making accusations and point the finger out.
you want another abuse? mkay.. mass fiends with statues and destroyers + 3 heros.
Yeah.. go ahead and act smart while contradicting yourself.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Pan said:
every time u posted, I think to myself, there is no possible way u can make urself look stupider. then u just top it off with more bullshit. Im not going to even both correct every mistake u made in ur last post, it isn't even worth my time with you.

I'm a dumbass, what the hell are you talking about
wasnt talking to you pan..

and yea, wrong quote =/ lol

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
N_ said:
wasnt talking to you pan..

and yea, wrong quote =/ lol
Cause I was going to say, what u posted had nothing to do with what u quoted from me.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
Andrew said:
Yeah.. go ahead and act smart while contradicting yourself.

LOL, if you actually try to follow the conversation you'll find out is not complaining about fiends but, I also play UD in solo and i know how hard some players (races even) find them to counter. By all means, I like it because gives me easy wins. I am not complaining..I am actually happy with it. I am happy that I can screw over players negligent enough to say.. bah.. fiends.. that's easy!. At the end of the day, even if you say you are playing for fun or not you are actually playing in order to win..and I am doing just! fine , thanks to ud :).

Reaction score
VBadGirl said:
what is wrong with talons? well nothing much except the fact they are the weakest, crappiest spell-caster wc3 has. In rest nothing much. Plus if i recall well they are going to get another nerf.

a giant will never win against tauren and plz for the love of god stop saying they are the greatest. in tier 2 beside the fact, they give a shit load of XP to enemy heros... they aren't that great. Giants are hardly used, in team and in solo and the reason is more than obvious. I also have told you why and i will repeat.. no matter how hard blizzard has tough they will fix NE (or balance) by giving them the Giant... they didn't succeed at all. even if you taunt, a person with good micro will re-issue the command to attack other units rather than the giants. they really don't worth shit. Its super expensive, shit load of food, gives huge XP, they have an insane long cool down and they are getting a nerf in 1.17.

I don't give a flying shit to be honest, you'll still die at your opinion but that doesn't make right, and one last thing. Explain why DeadMan is playing Orcs against Undead players. I bet not because NE is too good and he is bored from winning so many games. If giants would be the answer don't you think he would include them? hmmmmm.

And if his DH was screwing you with DK and Lich.. then sorry my friend you completely suck.
1. coil does far more damage
2. he will never be able to burn 2-3 heroes
3. nova is more damaging that coil because it allows you to ff while he is slowed
4. you have statues
5. the same way he had pot you should have had one also, as long DK cannot heal himself..
6. he has low HP due the fact he is an agility hero.

Buying 2-3 scroll of healing? unlike UD which have that item in their own racial shop... you probably think you'll be able to camp around getting them all the time.

well if NE lacks in something is healing during combat. human has priests, orc has doctors while ud has statues.
Sorry hun, you got your facts mixed up.
1)Talons may die quick, but faerie fire is one of the best initate spells in the game.
2)1 Giant can take on 1 Tauren. They don't give that much experience, but they do cost a lot of money and have high food costs. But 1 or 2 giants is definately worth it.
3)I don't care about professional players, they can play whatever the hell they want. Hell, I dont even know who deadman is. Every player has their own opinion, preference, strategy - all ways to execute however they want to play. Deadman can play orc against UD if he wants, it still doesn't change the fact that mgs own taurens.
4)I'm a lot better then you probably think. I play UD and I know how bad a DH screws me over. A DH can easily burn 2-3 burns, and get well into 5 burns a battle. You_heard_me, 5 burns.
5)A Pot of mana will save you, a cloak of hide will save you, a tp will save you. You can easily get a kotg and entangle his dk while focusing on him with your "roar-ed" archers with faerie fire and entangle. He can't even use a pot, only a tp.
6)Statues are easily destroyed
7)You cant use a pot when your entangled
8)+health item?
9)Moonwells is good enough.

10) This subject should be dropped because we both obviously don't care and because there's a new patch anyways.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I would like to say that talons don't suck at all. If anything is somewhat useless, it would have to be the banshee. Only one spell is even worth it anymore, and that is its initiate.... ><