Some ladder Numbers

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
The following is the amount of players on all 4 gateways in 1.16, and the 1.17 gateway.

top 10
Lordaeron - 3 elves, 3 human, 2 orc, 2 UD
Azeroth - 4 elves, 3 human, 3 orc, no UD
Northrend - 5 elves, 2 human, 2 orc 1 UD
Kalimdor - 7 elf, 1 human, 2 orc hu no ud.
westfall - 2 elves 3 human, 1 orc, 2 undead (1 random?)

Total (Top 40)(without 1.17 westfall)
19 elf (47%)
9 human (22%)
9 orc (22%)
3 UD (7%)

top 20
Azeroth - 5 elves, 5 human, 7 orc, 3 UD
Lordaeron - 6 elves, 4 humans, 7 orc, 3 UD
Northrend - 5 elves, 7 humans, 7 orc, 1 UD
Kalimdor - 10 elves, 4 humans, 6 orc, 0 undead
Westfall 3 elves 9 humans, 3 orcs, 2 undead (3 random?)

Total (Top 80)(without 1.17 westfall)
26 elf (32.5%)
20 human (25% )
27 orc (33%)
7 UD (8%)

Now this is at top level play. Obviously you can see there, Elves are the #1 race for the top 10 on all four realms. So why do people think UD is IMBA NERF, while elves are so fragile and weak?
discuss

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
More people play NightElf. It has nothing to do with them. More pro's play them. It dosen't change the fact that undead goul and garg is imbalanced.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Samsara said:
well then how did those people get to the top? apparently they are doing something you are not.
yeah, they don't bitch about stuff, they beat it

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Samsara said:
well then how did those people get to the top? apparently they are doing something you are not.
They arent complaining that UD is imbalanced and dont change their race but think of a way to counter.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Wrong! lv 47 is high level "The only reason madfrog is good is because he plays undead I can go 100-0 literally with UD" I posted sighned in that thread can't find it!

Wow triple ownage

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
OH i dont think so, necrowagon is the best way to do it but good players think it's noobish because it can be expected and countered.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
pan I should introduce it you ImsuranceMan, and koreapopstar. they will be the perfect guys to agree on about newbelves and to bitch with. you find them in clan love.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I dare you theroy, you say signed. go make a new account and go 100-0 I will seriosuly pay you 500$ if u can go 100-0 with undead in 1.17 no hacks

Reaction score
is ghoul and gargs the only abuse you can name? It seems to me that every thread, you complain about this simple strat. Hunts, archers + orbs/heroes will own this. Gargoyles really aren't that great.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
The point of thisz thread was to show that in no way is undead so inredibily overpwered, that undead palyers rank so high. look at that, they are the least played race in the top 10 and 20.

It was merely saying this. all you NE palyers who bitch about thier weak race that is owned by every other race blah blah stfu and learn to play

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
AHappyChineseBoy said:
is ghoul and gargs the only abuse you can name? It seems to me that every thread, you complain about this simple strat. Hunts, archers + orbs/heroes will own this. Gargoyles really aren't that great.
hahahah... no shit dude. I hope you aren't a ne player.

hunts will get owned by gargs in a matter of seconds and archers will die at nova + impale.

you want another abuse? mkay.. mass fiends with statues and destroyers + 3 heros.

pan let that ladder shit numbers.. I'll get you some Tournaments figures. that show the ud beign overpowered.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
VBadGirl said:
you want another abuse? mkay.. mass fiends with statues and destroyers + 3 heros.
Your funny, your a very very funny person. You almsot had me under the illusion for awhile that you may have known something about warcraft III. guess I was wrong about you.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I love vbadgirl tho. 1.17 will be the end of warcraft. I know it! They nerfed forever fire. and buff'd the DK. and bats splash. And add'd two new gay hero's when they still had other stuff to balance. and gave the BM so much buff's that people can now seriosly choose him over the AM. And they are going to buff casters mana regen as well for human. and footmen make dryads counter themselves. I don't like this :(

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
lol pan.. stop flattering yourself and get over yourself. if its not mass ghouls gargs UD abuse has to be mass fiends statues and destroyers. ok.. they might add abom also...

but 3 ud abuse heros always is... so stfu already. impale and nova has the ability of screwing even the strongest melee. I've told you look for koreapopstar. he will absolutely love you. he is also ud, bad mannered and cries a river about NE. you perfect buddy match.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Necrowagon is also imbalanced if you dont counter it early. If you let UD make 8 necros and you have 4 priests to dispell and he coils your priests you're GG. I think evey UD strat ,this also can be countered of you make harasses and know what he's doing all the time.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
VBadGirl said:
hahahah... no shit dude. I hope you aren't a ne player.

hunts will get owned by gargs in a matter of seconds and archers will die at nova + impale.

pan let that ladder shit numbers.. I'll get you some Tournaments figures. that show the ud beign overpowered.
-_-

bbut but how come my brother could've countered all those?

a-unit@azeroth.