Some d2 hc pk vids on USWest

noobcola

Reaction score
DragnMatterBlade said:
it snot about low lvl hc pk's

its about you taking a stripped down high lvl sorc and running into games and killing lvl 10's to make yourself feel big.
Dude, it's a stolen char. Also, I enjoy pking; its fun seeing how ppl react.

Is everyone in this forum conformists? or is this how gamers really act?

*Turok

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
the only thing i find abit funny is the swearing and reactions everyone gets when they all die together lmfao...

L

Laharl

It's the fact that you killed charactors about one eigth your level, then thinking you're the shit over it. The only thing I find funny is how it somehow boosts his ego.

noobcola

Reaction score
Big-Fat-Homo said:
It's the fact that you killed charactors about one eigth your level, then thinking you're the shit over it. The only thing I find funny is how it somehow boosts his ego.
how does this boost my ego? you cant really do that in a videogame, let alone on the internet. i pk cuz its fun...........

im gonna say it again, i pk cuz ITS FUN

Xice_God

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xtremesystems.org
pk is kewl, but pk'in higher lvl chars than yourself is even funnier.try to pwn lvl80+ with lvl50-55, thats called fun. always running high lvl nobs around waiting to be kicked

L

Laharl

So pk people somewhere near your level; as opposed to level ten's to twenty who just want to play the damn game in peace. Oh, wait. You can't, can you?

It's just that you inconvenienced how many people because you're too damn pathetic to pk people who are actually a challenge to you (Well, in theory). Good luck with that whole newb thing.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Xice_God said:
pk is kewl, but pk'in higher lvl chars than yourself is even funnier.try to pwn lvl80+ with lvl50-55, thats called fun. always running high lvl nobs around waiting to be kicked
So you think it is going to fun when you get pked in Hardcore and lose your character even though the character you were using was the character you pked people with? You sir, are pathetic.

noobcola

Reaction score
Big-Fat-Homo said:
So pk people somewhere near your level; as opposed to level ten's to twenty who just want to play the damn game in peace. Oh, wait. You can't, can you?

It's just that you inconvenienced how many people because you're too damn pathetic to pk people who are actually a challenge to you (Well, in theory). Good luck with that whole newb thing.
lol, "Well in theory" i, for say, am me very edukated and well, in experimental evidence also (evidence > theory) it has been proven that pseudo-scholars are better for pking than regular "Humans" as opposed to lifeless vessels for the reason that they go in "game rage".

also, more evidence reveals that pseudo-scholars attempt to demonstrate intelligence on forums.

wizspiker said:
LOL ***IN OWNAGE MAKE MORE
See? he knows how to have fun.

L

Laharl

How about this; you make another pk video of you pking level 80's without town hugging. Then I might respect you.

By the way: Wizspiker isn't a very clever person, either.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Read post 29, then you will understand.

noobcola

Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:
So you think it is going to fun when you get pked in Hardcore and lose your character even though the character you were using was the character you pked people with? You sir, are pathetic.
i admit it wont at first, but it doesnt matter; you can tell from the pkers and the legitimate lvlers.

if a sorc/necro/zon/druid gets behind you your natural instinct is to move away from him, out of tppk range.

L

Laharl

To be honest I want to see him get pked by somebody who he pked as a level 10. That would just be comical.

Xice_God

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xtremesystems.org
Hellwolf_36 said:
the bolded text actually says that you deserved death because you pked too.
be real: on hc ladder almost every lvl80+ player is pk, or at least pk of opportunity. and if a lvl80+ cant defend himself from pk, then he really got to die.

im talking about legit ways of pk, no tppk bots and macros, fkorz.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
But it isn't going to be funny either way. Cause you pay for it, with your character's deletion. However, you are right in the sense that you need to have the ability to defend yourself from these scrubs before you consider pk or duel others. Its a risk you are willing to take to take the guy's equipment or gold.

L

Laharl

It's not that he pked. I could care less about that - he could pk all he wants. It's just that he pked level 10's and town hugged like a coward.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Town hugging is for cowards! You are not a real pker god if you do it.

Xice_God

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xtremesystems.org
Hellwolf_36 said:
Town hugging is for cowards! You are not a real pker god if you do it.

thats what i say. but i want to tell that there is a way to kill ppl even in town, when they think they are safe.

do some googling for that;)