So.. Who else is abusing The Fire Lord?

DN)Knives

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Why don't you just put like 6 Fiends on Auto, and 6 fiends on manual. That way you have some webbing, and some attacking?

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dark mage,his ultimate pwns it can weakon most of the buildings in base to 1/2 health and it stuns and dmges units that it hits,but it will stun ure units too if they get too close

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Volcano is a fancy earthquake only weaker on buildings and slightly damaging to units. I hate the Firelord. Alchemist is so much better..Healing spray is soooo cool because it can heal your enemies. I feel quite accomplished with my enemy says "Thx for the heal." Good way to make new friends. Besides that his lil increase and speed and attack speed is cool..He can mow down tier 1 ground like crazy and then heal them.

DN)Knives

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol, what a useful hero right? Well, I don't play on Westfall, and even if I did, I wouldn't know, cause I am still playing RoC, cause my homo TFT wont install. =/

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I can see how firelord is very abuseable, when in 4v4 3 people meet at a tavern and one of them can get to level 3 just off of the spawn battle.

I havent had the chance to try him out much, but alchemist didnt seem to be a very good early hero. The healing he offers at level 1 is nothing.

Theres just something about ultimates like charm, and transmute that i dont like. They can be very useful in FFA game where you have plenty of time snipe units for money or gather forces above the 100 mark, but in 1v1 or team battles, they just dont add up to ultimates such as animate dead, or meta where your almost guarenteed unit kills.

i_killa_you

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
What does abusing a race, or firelord mean? Like attacking them for fun?

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
it means that u use the unit/race to its full advantage making it very strong

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
The one problem with WC3 is autocast. Although many people don't notice, only certain spells are autocast. That is the problem...figuring out which spells should be autocast and which ones shouldn't. The only way to fix it is to remove autocast for everything except for things that detract from gameplay. I personally don't mind removing web completely IF fiends get ground to air attack.

The problem is...that a lot of the autocast just isn't needed. Like autocast "Frost Armor" for instance. WTF? You should only use that once or twice on HEROS. Blizzard needs to go through all of the units in the game and RE-evaluate why each one has autocast. The problem is, that some stuff doesn't get autocast, while others do. Removing autocast on all of the spells except for those initiate spellcaster spells, would solve most of the autocast debate.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yes,u are right,but then bnet will bitch about something else,to me 1.16 was balanced i dont see why they made another patch =/

DN)Knives

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
1.16 had a problem with stun I beleive. They probably figured they mine as well add in a bunch of other shit while they fixed it. =/