Website
Visit site
yes i know,but i wont be satisfied till fiends dont have web,its gay

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah forged i guess but UD has best AA unit gargs so i mean atleast make it so its not auto cast

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Originally posted by Forged
I think that fiends should have web, but they shouldn't be allowed to autocast.
If you ever watch very good players closely, they dont use autocast. Why? Because when autocast is on, the fiends web pretty much every air unit without enough time to focus more than one or two of them before they're in the air again, and a well placed dispell or two will force the UD to wait for the web cooldown before he can bring them down again. Gosus will usually web just a couple units at a time manually then focus them, avoiding the possibility of a mass dispell and also makes most of the fiends spend all their time attacking and not webbing units that arent going to be focused at the moment.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yes,but if web cant be auto casted most of the newbs-semi good players wont use web too much so fiends/stats wouldint be a good counter to air

Reaction score
i hope you realize that this would make ud so underpowered. the only form of anti air youll have at tier 2 are gargoyles, and theyll get raped by any piercing.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no it wont,ud will be fine if fiends web wasint on auto cast...it would just require more micro

Reaction score
"most of the semi-good/newbs won't use web" so now your limiting wc to one section of the good people?

i guess we see it at different views, but thats like saying slow, bloodlust, skellies, heal,statues, faerie fire shouldnt be auto cast. most people that play wc fall into the semi-good/newb category and the game will get so retarded if they did that

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Well, personaly firs off. I never turn autocast on, to gay. they never web the wekaest ones they web the most healthy, so i have to spend more time actualy pounding away at the healthy ones.

Please, Never, Never say gargs.
batriders>gargs
D-hawks>gargs
fiends>gargs
hippo, archer, talon>gargs

You do know ud has only ONE ground to air piercing unit and it ain't the fiend, its a summon. a ****ing summon(skelly mage).

without fiends, u jsut have a ranged ground to ground unit. UD is the only race that HAS to rush to tier 2 to get a counter to light air while all other races don't. cause even head hunters will still destroy air early game.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
pan,u have good points but i still think that fiends web should nto b able to be on auto cast

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
then spellsteal shouldn't be autocast, nor should slow. No abolish magic shouldn't be either

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
abolish magic- yes
slow-no
spellsteal-no

thats what i think

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
personaly, the only spell i really think that shouldn't be autocast is innerfire. priests have to autocast spells. it stupid. they shoul be like necros and have to manualy cast it like UF

EarthSiege

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
pan u have 5002 posts thats alto i have like 70 btu i think all those spells should be auto cast cause what happens if ur gogin fiends, necs, statues and a few banshees? that is too much ****in micro

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by Pan
personaly, the only spell i really think that shouldn't be autocast is innerfire. priests have to autocast spells. it stupid. they shoul be like necros and have to manualy cast it like UF
So do statues.. I think statues shouldn't get to auto cast neither of them. You really would want cripple on auto cast..?

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
then it would be like wc2 with no autocast and only people with decent micro could play to the units full potential. I personally think that would help the cookiecutter I watched a gosu abuse this so I am to kinda thing.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
"hippo, archer, talon>gargs"

Wtf?

Gouls fiends statues > Mg's

Imba!

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I'm going to be coming back to WC3, so I will try the Firelord out once. If I don't like him (He looks really cool, not because of his abilitites, but the LOOKS.) and yea. If not, back to using underused heroes. :D

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Thats why I put this avi but his skills are also good. It's a pity that his ultimate can be stopped by storm bolt or impale but I still dont know how powerful spell it is.