Premium Member
Reaction score
*Raises hand along with Zaku b/c we ated that one game*

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
NightElf is useless they have nothing on anyrace anymore.. I swear if you still complain about NightElf you should just quit playing the game because you suck. I can't even use the race anymore they suck so much. Switched to Human UD and Human are equals then it goes Orc then Nightelf but orc is pretty ****ed too the only race they can win against is elf with the gruntapault.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Theroy
NightElf is useless they have nothing on anyrace anymore.. I swear if you still complain about NightElf you should just quit playing the game because you suck. I can't even use the race anymore they suck so much. Switched to Human UD and Human are equals then it goes Orc then Nightelf but orc is pretty ****ed too the only race they can win against is elf with the gruntapault.
here is how it is. you switched caseu u cant abuse your race anymroe. if they were so incredibly horrible no one can win on they would be buffed. real skilled NE players who dont hack have the ability to win, why don't you?

Humans are on top, orcs, Ud and NE are even.

that is how it is. it was like taht last patch to, except orcs were on top, (maybe even higher than humans, but humans weres still strong) humans jsut got bumped up even further.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Theroy, you know imbalances aren't as noticable in RT. YOu can get a lot of wins with NE in RT. You won't complain about imba, you will complain about allies. Try it. :)

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Undead is the second most powerful race with out a doubt. Mass hunts suck. They have a RAPEING counter at every point in the game if you lose to them you got badly outskilled.

Fiends
Rifles

Trolls work but I'd just go tier 2 and get the demo's for the rape. Yes burrows are a counter to hunts.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by Andrew
Theroy, you know imbalances aren't as noticable in RT. YOu can get a lot of wins with NE in RT. You won't complain about imba, you will complain about allies. Try it. :)
RT everything is balanced because its all about luck and not skill and mg's are useful in thoes.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
dude, ur a damn senior mod use the edit function.

Ud is far from second strongest. only the newb orcs lose to CL/fiends, and ghouls is an auto-lose versus orc. then there is mass wyvenrs, in which a 60 food army of wyverns can literaly take out 80 food fiends depending on the player.

Humans have always pwned ud, and only reason they stood a chance was destroyers, and that is also helped by the fact human players were to stupid to stop using casters when i get destroyers. its there own damn fault they built casters even after they knew I was getting destroyers.
Not to mention footmen at tier 1 will dominate ghouls, rfles dominate ghouls, AOE spamming dominates ghouls. Knights jsut got a buff, and now abombs (which in a 1v1 battle lsot to knights before this patch) will have fun time agaisnt the tier 3 meele that comes out of the same building as footmen and rifles do. You can't get fiends, rifles pwn fiends, along with footmen even before defend got upgraded, and fiedns are ur only counter to air seeing as how D-hawks eliminate any chance of getting gargs or wyrms.
then there are tier 2 sorc and priests, which pretty much forces ud to turtle till they can get destroyers, cause there is no other counter to casters for ud ever since 1.13 the day the banshee died.

NE still dominates tier 1, but u have to learn to change to other units. u have to learn to hit the "upgrade tree of life" button. I know u could stay at tier 1 a few patches back theroy, but suddenly NE balances out and you can't mass hunts suddenly omg I cant play NE I have to switch races.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
yeah but everything elf has at tier 2 is useless till tier 3 besides the dott and they took a nerf.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Theroy
yeah but everything elf has at tier 2 is useless till tier 3 besides the dott and they took a nerf.
you have got to be kidding me. the spell takes away 1 less armor. omfg that is going to make DOTT useless right? the fact DK lost 1 armor also hasnt made him completely unusable. think about this, FF on the DK pretty much brings him to the same armor as it did in 1.16

AZN_FLEA

Reaction score
HU are so majorly overpowered man. im gunna switch to HU now. UD has become too weak, HU,Orcs can counter necrowagons and wyverns pwn everything i get...which is fiends,necs,wagons,aboms,hero,destroyers,gargs. it is pretty hard going to that point but i can manage. HU are way too strong and if the 1,17 patch ever comes out they have to make HU weaker same applies to the orcs.
Everyone abuses the firelord in westfall. the winning sides is the side that gets more firelords or in 1v1 the better race with FL. blizzard just ruined the game with imbalancees

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
FL+footies+some rifles+casters is by far one of the most potent forces in 2v2.

Im toying around with NE (sorry pan :() because talons/archers/dryads with FL and BeastMaster's summons and lava spawns are sooo abusive. once again, 2v2.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
heheh,try Dr+fl , with ne in 1v1, get fl first abuse/harras with archer/lava then get Dr and get some skeles in there,it is pretty good strat,but it has its flaws

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah,Dh pwns him hard but his summons need to be 5-20 dmg lvl 1,lcl 2 10-30.lvl 3 15-40 sound ok?

Reaction score
i hope you guys know that this is westfall. this is a beta-test, it means there will be some more changes most likely till everyone is satisfied.