So what is the best unit in warcraft 3 frozen throne

freemybrain

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
:lucifer so what do you guys think is the best unit in warcraft 3 throne. i mean any unit heros peons hippos archers or even the campaign units such as the meflok or the blodd mages. Discuss :shoot :confused:

IceDevil9

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
Well, saying 'best unit' is a very general term.

It really all depends on lots of things:

1) What race are you?

-This pertains a lot to best unit, because each race has it's own units, and each of them work differently with other units. The kley is not to pick one unit, but mix in lots of unts, not too many, about 3-5 different types, and utilize them. Casters are very good working with melee or ranged units.

2) What units are you using it with?

-Massing does work, but it won't get you very far. A smart played knows how to counter a mass/rush, so figure out which units you want the specific unit to work with, this allows for a very powerful army.

3) Air or ground?

-Are you going to go air, ground, or mix a little of both? Certain units work better with ground then they do with air, and vice-versa.

So, as you can see, just picking one single unit is very a difficult task.

-Frank :cool:

Krasi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The Best unit is or Are as for a group but still a single unit The Dragons :). Xcept for them i'd say DH or Lich. Without heroes the Taurent.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Dragons or Beastmaster. You pick which one is more unbalanced. ;)

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
i kinda like mountain giants and spellbreakers. giants (or as someone called em clowns...) helped take away all of the ne's embarrasement for lack of melee. and spellbreakers give humans a magic advantage by making him immune to it (dryads are no longer alone) and by making him both a caster and a semi-melee unit.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
well gargs are good because they are versatile. With great melee attacks.

there is no "one" great unit. there have been many threads like this... they should be changed to which group of units are the best. or something like that

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
i say: for
anti ground..chims..(manly agaist tier 3 melee)
as anti air..-hippos or gargs ur pick..
best air: griphs--they are well- rounded good against ground and good against air-
best melee ground-tauren
best aoe healing- doctor
best offensive spell- human casters
best defensive- orc casters.

there isnt just 1 unit that works in all situation so i cant say best unit is......X.

best hero is MK or TC
best neutral hero is Beast or naga

DEAD_PeASENT

Member!
Reaction score
I think the kil-jedan or archimonde units r the best nobody can **** with them. for melee units id say either the mountain giant or that big ass green naga sea serpent kinda thing... if u said ANY unit i would say a giant peasent that i ****ed up using map editor

Krasi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If u didn't see we were talking about units that can be used in multiplayer games. Not units like Archimonde,Rexxar etc. And as a quote for you the MG loses a 1v1 with a Taurent which is the best melee.