So let's talk about stuff.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
Quite a few times, all over the place. That's how we found out she's jewish.

Octopor

your whole family is made of meat
Reaction score
i hope that's not the only picture that you've judged her hot by

i mean, it's got all the typical camwhore tricks (body at a slight angle to hide weight, ridiculous glare from camera flash to hide skin imperfections and actual facial structure) to make herself look better, plus the addition of the corset, a trick used by women without figures dating back to the 1500s

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
Pics of them? I've no idea what they look like.

I didn't save their pics or anything. You'd have to search for them yourself. You might have not been around when Cobalt posted pics. Torrid only posted them once or twice maybe. Can't remember, too long ago. Not like jenny who has posted pics numerous times.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
I didn't save their pics or anything. You'd have to search for them yourself. You might have not been around when Cobalt posted pics. Torrid only posted them once or twice maybe. Can't remember, too long ago. Not like jenny who has posted pics numerous times.
It doesn't seem like you joined before me...odd...

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
Nab I'm fb friends with her. That's just my fav one. And god I miss torrid so much. Anyone still keep in touch with her?

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
Oh, I just misunderstood what you were saying.

Last time I was around here Torrid was still posting I thought...

Only thing I remember about her is that crazy pic she posted of a ****ing moose or some **** in her backyard. That and her and CB bebopping all over the forums.

**edit, this just shook some serious brain cobwebs. Anyone here remember the girl with the lisa simpson avatar? And how about that kitty girl...at least I think that was her name.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
To be fair, e-dating Fagriel is like rock bottom. It's only uphill from there.