So it begins...

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Kit. Left 4 Dead, Homeworld2, and fking Starcraft.

Fuck World of Death Knights. Come join the outcasted real gamers with me on Vent! I think you're the only one at this point that could pull Ryan away from that horrible horrible game.

I NEED A CRACK TEAM OF ZOMBIE KILLERS TO HELP STOP THE INVASIONS! RYAN'S USELESS!!

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
What's Left 4 Dead? I've heard of it. I get my fast interwebs back tomorrow so yeah i'll jump on vent.

EDIT: Is it that Valve game where you just gotta get out of an area full of zombies and you have buddies with you? Because if it is, oh man, so keen.

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Yeah, it's a 4-player co-op game where you have to help each other get through hordes of zombies. You get 1 medpack, which you can use to heal teammates if they get really low on health or save for yourself, and there's going to be a versus mode where you can play as either zombie hordes or tougher units to try killing the survivors.

The free demo for it runs out either late tonight, or early tomorrow morning. The game's $45 though. I've already pre-ordered the full copy, but yeah, if you wanna try it out before the demo runs out, you better start downloading like a mofo. I'll be at work till like noon or 1 o'clock your time today though.

There's plenty of difficulty settings too for the nubs or pr0s. I'm working on trying to beat it on the toughest setting, but I'm always stuck with newbs when trying to stick together through the subways.

And BTW, I call playing as the black guy. :p

---EDIT---

This sums up the game really well.
Left 4 Dead - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score

lol.

Anyways, i don't think i'll pick up Left 4 Dead just yet. It'll have to wait until i get back from my trip. Don't really have that much money to spend.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
Actually, there are loads of really cool quests. There was one where I was in a turret defending an Argent Dawn base from Frost Wyrms and loads of other undead.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
I'm half way through 79, so I'll hit 80 tonight. I like how 70-71 was 1,500,000 and 79-80 was 1,680,000.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Cort what's your gamertag. I'm down for destorying zombies. As long as I get to be the asian chick.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
I looked at your lifetime honor kills, being what like 6k. On my ShadowWarrior (essentially an archer) on WAR, by lvl 14 she had 2.9k pvp kills.

Gotta love it. Fuck scripted battles, pvp is where it's at. And WoW's pvp is gross compared to WAR's.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
Cort plays through Steam.

While I can't say anything about WAR's PvP I can say that they are improving WoW's pvp. The new BG is pretty fun, and the PvP zone will be epic when people actually fight over it.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I looked at your lifetime honor kills, being what like 6k. On my ShadowWarrior (essentially an archer) on WAR, by lvl 14 she had 2.9k pvp kills.

Gotta love it. Fuck scripted battles, pvp is where it's at. And WoW's pvp is gross compared to WAR's.
If you ever played an elemental shaman in PvP you wouldn't be saying that :p

Plus, I tripled my HKs thanks to the achievement system.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Cort plays through Steam.

While I can't say anything about WAR's PvP I can say that they are improving WoW's pvp. The new BG is pretty fun, and the PvP zone will be epic when people actually fight over it.
Until they have a system set up wher eyou can take over an opposion factions main town, I'll still think WAR's PVP is better.

But then again, WAR is, essentially, a PVP game whereas WoW is more of an allaround MMO.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
So i sat down and messed with a level 17 Druid yesterday for about two minutes. And yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, i hated it. I honestly can not go back to playing WoW. It get this ugly feeling in my stomach everytime i see it. I like MMO's, but i certainly wont give WoW another go :(

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Same here. Steve and I were spitballing over going back to WoW, and he happen to have an account with a lvl 70 for whatever reason...I logged on it, and logged back out about 10 minutes later cause of how much the game reminds me of how much I dispise it.