So, I got WC3 for Christmas...q/a

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:
I used her as my 3rd hero in FFA with Orc. Silencing heroes and casters for ~40 seconds is kinda a good thing to have! But then again, getting Dark Arrow is stupid. Life Drain and Silence are the only moves I use on her, I don't even use Dark Arrows.

Also if you mass dryads, the enemy will have more siege and piercing to kill them with. And believe me, going dryads vs. Frag shard morts isn't fun at all.
Black arrow is primarily if you want to creep early with her. I prefer better options. You make more exp off the enemy, and you don't need the DR to fight the enemy. Not saying she is really that bad, just I think there are better options.

If you get her 3rd, silence is going to be low level, unless you have an amazing way to level her quickly

_JaKE

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i get her when im undead and massing necs, shes adds more skelitons to the collection

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
pan said:
Black arrow is primarily if you want to creep early with her. I prefer better options. You make more exp off the enemy, and you don't need the DR to fight the enemy. Not saying she is really that bad, just I think there are better options.

If you get her 3rd, silence is going to be low level, unless you have an amazing way to level her quickly
The only way to level quickly is if you leave some creeps behind, or you are too good and you manage to keep her alive in battles. But yeah, there are better options for heroes. Almost like your thoughts on the Pit Lord, even though he is only good as a first hero. As a second, he tends to die faster!