So i got this email....

T3h Sorrow

"Best ***s on the forum"
Reaction score
That said if i visited i would get like... a medal... for the best tits on the forum.

Or something.

Hotmail said it was Junk Mail. :out:

PS, I missed Mike. I loved his demo he posted here a long time ago...

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
That said if i visited i would get like... a medal... for the best tits on the forum.

Or something.

Hotmail said it was Junk Mail. :out:

PS, I missed Mike. I loved his demo he posted here a long time ago...
Title awarded!

T3h Sorrow

"Best ***s on the forum"
Reaction score
also, i want my 639 post back that were deleted years ago when some dick merged the void with the asylum.

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
also, i want my 639 post back that were deleted years ago when some dick merged the void with the asylum.
Lots of dumb things have happened to this forum due to back management, mostly uneducated decisions. But like Pan said, no one cares much about post count, 700 is already a respectable number.

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
I got the same email. Came back to check it out but forgive me for not seeing any meaningful change. BTW who's owner now? Last time I was here Kinkarso was still running things.

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
I got the same email. Came back to check it out but forgive me for not seeing any meaningful change. BTW who's owner now? Last time I was here Kinkarso was still running things.
Most of the changes so far have been in the background (code level) for the long-term growth of the forum.... Google will like us 5x more now. Also, notice that Spam posts aren't appearing very often at all anymore and when they do they are down within a few hours. Another thing is that I've eliminated a lot of clutter things that had no point.

I have a lot of experience in optimizing visitor flow and that is what I will be working on over the next week. That email was a test to only handful of members and I have adjusted some settings so when I send it out to the next 79,000 it will be more effective and bring in a lot more conversation.

And if you haven't guessed yet, I am the new owner :acclaim:

Octopor

your whole family is made of meat
Reaction score
every time someone comes back to post they always seem to have a really firm grasp of the obvious

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Is rather stupid to make that comment. We are working to build the forum back up. Making posts like that doesn't do anything to change the fact.