So are we goin to make a clan when d3 comes out like we did in d2?

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
Except not put dumb idiots as leaders like jason?

Maybe we should start thinkin on a name

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
I may actually have to play D3. I don't really play video games anymore, but I really like the style of the Diablo series.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
This is my advice.
Use Battleforums as or in the clan name. good advertisement. Don't call yourself a clan though, thats juvenile. Team is more professional and sounds more respectable. Clan sounds like the 12 yearolds getting together to play money maps or beat 'nubs'.

Should use the same name and tag for Starcraft II and Diablo III. So you are considered part of the tea/clan regardless of names (and easier to switch between games).

Break team into squads, where each squad represent a certain segment of the style of play. Example: SCII would have a squad based on doing AT games, and another doing Competitive play, and another doing casual play etc. Diablo III would be mroe PVE, PVP and other such team based stuff.

Why I suggest this is it segments command so one person going inactive doesn't mean the whole thing topples. It would work military strucutre, Squad members go to squad leaders, go to the next person up and so on.

It's worked in two of the SCII teams I was on, and it worked really well.

my 2 cents.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
There is a chance they make have Guilds in D3. In which case would make it easier to identify,

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm completely supportive of a D3 clan. Getting all the members playing together is exactly what we should do. I myself am not that great at rts games so would look for 2 good players to take the lead (preventing one inactive from breaking it up as mentioned)

BattleForums is a simple enough clan name

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I'm completely supportive of a D3 clan. Getting all the members playing together is exactly what we should do. I myself am not that great at rts games so would look for 2 good players to take the lead (preventing one inactive from breaking it up as mentioned)

BattleForums is a simple enough clan name
wtf

KOLOSSAL

Hi Friends
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
This is my advice.
Use Battleforums as or in the clan name. good advertisement. Don't call yourself a clan though, thats juvenile. Team is more professional and sounds more respectable. Clan sounds like the 12 yearolds getting together to play money maps or beat 'nubs'.

Should use the same name and tag for Starcraft II and Diablo III. So you are considered part of the tea/clan regardless of names (and easier to switch between games).

Break team into squads, where each squad represent a certain segment of the style of play. Example: SCII would have a squad based on doing AT games, and another doing Competitive play, and another doing casual play etc. Diablo III would be mroe PVE, PVP and other such team based stuff.

Why I suggest this is it segments command so one person going inactive doesn't mean the whole thing topples. It would work military strucutre, Squad members go to squad leaders, go to the next person up and so on.

It's worked in two of the SCII teams I was on, and it worked really well.

my 2 cents.
Pan has decent points in this post.

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
He must have had one too many.
I was a bit tipsy, stressed out from a crappy day in my Masters program. But I don't know why I said RTS, just a brain fart I guess..... now back to the clan subject

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
@ Pan - Instead Team how about herd? So people will be like.. "**** here comes that herd of battleforrums." Cuz we all know we are goin to have a bad rep. I myself tend to get really wasted and start acting upon evil thoughts and aggression on innocent farmers from time to time.... I def need a postion in pvp.

-edit and bysides I'll prob bring like 5-8 people into the clan i know personally.

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Merge with Myg0t. lololol
hell. if Myg0t would be interested I would be willing to take ownership of them and merge the two in a way.