Snake vs Raiden...yeah i just did that

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Not really a spoiler. Simple reasoning would tell you that Raiden doesn't get beat up in MGS2. He lives on to the next game. If he had his robo-ninja suit like he does in MGS4 in MGS2 the game would be too easy. Besides like all MGS games (other than 4) you're in one place the entire game so if he got messed up in that game (MGS2) to the point that he'd need the robo ninja suit then he woulda died on the Big Shell.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Not really a spoiler. Simple reasoning would tell you that Raiden doesn't get beat up in MGS2. He lives on to the next game. If he had his robo-ninja suit like he does in MGS4 in MGS2 the game would be too easy. Besides like all MGS games (other than 4) you're in one place the entire game so if he got messed up in that game (MGS2) to the point that he'd need the robo ninja suit then he woulda died on the Big Shell.
ok ok. and thats why i need to win and have the ps3. :D

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
Snake would beat Raiden, though naked Raiden might have the edge.

Emole: Replying twice to the same message is p. cool.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Naked Raiden acquired master ninja sword skills from being tortured. Cool, right?

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
since raiden was only born to appeal to sell it to girls. lets conclude that Snake wins by default

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
oh yah the big boss. he can even turn snake into a gay.
Yes he can and he does. At the end of MGS Snake and Otacon get married and raise Sunny as their lovechild. I wouldn't lie to you. I don't lie about these kinds of things. This is shown after the credits of MGS4. Ask anyone.

punchy

Member!
Reaction score
lol. im right here.

thats why im a snake fan, i just dont know him very well.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
You've only played one of the games. SOME FAN.

I cut Snake's name into my arms and sacrificed many lambs in honor of Solid Snake. But yeah. Metal Gear and Zone of the Enders need to crossover. ****ing Big Boss piloting Jehuty would be balls to the wall awesome.