Snake vs Raiden...yeah i just did that

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
Snake vs Raiden...yeah i just did that (spoilers)

Snake in his prime vs Raiden in MGS4

Raiden = A nearly indestructible cyborg ninja equipped with a high frequency blade (vibrosword). Cyborg body allows for unbelievable strength and stamina. Synthetic "white blood" replaces his regular blood to improve combat survivability. Seemingly doesn't feel pain during combat...and oh yeah, he stopped a ****ing ginormous submarine from smashing snakes old ass into smithereens with his bare hands.

heres a vid for you weirdos who dont know who Raiden is

YouTube - Metal Gear Solid 4 Raiden

Snake = A multi-task combat veteran, tactical spy, special ops agent, and mercenary who is an expert of many weapon types. Specializes in undetected infiltration, an expert in CQC (close-quarters-combat), impeccable marksman, and tactical genius. Seems to be indestructible too, considering he walked/crawled through a corridor emitting microwaves that would turn anyone elses guts into scrambled eggs.

another vid for non-MGS players (fags) not as flashy as Raidens video, but snake is aged here so imagine how good his cqc would be in his prime

YouTube - Metal Gear Solid 4 CQC Battle.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Holy ****, Raiden. He's a badass. Snake's cool, but he's old.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
ROSE:JACK WAS A DRUNKENED MAN AND HE LEFT ME THEN I GOT MARRIED TO KERNAL CAMPBELL

RAIDEN:I'M PULLING THE WEAKEST, MOST OBVIOUS ATTEMPT AT BEING "THE FAN" IN THE ENTIRE SERIES

SNAKE: SUP RAIDEN

RAIDEN:****

RAIDEN: SNAKE I'M A ROBOT I'M HERE TO PROTECT YOU

SNAKE:WHAT THE **** HOW DID THIS HAPPEN

RAIDEN:EVA TURNED ME IN TO A ROBOT USING HER KNOWLEDGE OF CHINESE KNOCK OFF GUNS AND WORLD WAR 2 MOTORCYCLES

VAMP:I'M GOING TO BE A BOSS

RAIDEN:OH NO I NEED DIALYSIS. THIS IS JUST LIKE THE TIME I WAS AN 80 YEAR OLD WOMAN

RAIDEN:OOPS I'M OKAY NOW

VAMP:NEEDLES, MY ONE WEAKNESS! AH**** IM DIED

NAOMI:BLARG

RAIDEN:OH NO I'M TRAPPED UNDER A PILE OF RUBBLE EVEN THOUGH I HAVE THE STRENGTH TO SPIN GEKKOS AROUND LIKE ****ING BOLAS
BETTER CUT MY OWN ARM OFF

SNAKE:I'M SO OLD I CAN'T EVEN GET OUT OF THE WAY OF A BOAT

RAIDEN:EVEN THOUGH I HAD TO CUT MY OWN ARM OFF TO ESCAPE A SMALL PILE OF LOOSE CONCRETE I'M STRONG ENOUGH TO HOLD BACK A GIGANTIC BOAT EVEN THOUGH I'M STANDING ON A DOCK THAT THE BOAT WAS EASILY CRUSHING IN TO PIECES EARLIER THIS TOTALLY DOESN'T DEFY THE LAWS OF PHYSICS

SNAKE:I SHOULD THINK ABOUT MOVING SOME TIME IN THE FUTURE

RAIDEN:AH**** I'M DEAD

OTACON:NOPE RAIDEN'S OKAY BUT HE LOST HIS OTHER ARM FOR NO EXPLAINED REASON

RAIDEN:I BETTER GO FIGHT PEOPLE WITH A SWORD IN MY TEETH WHILE WEARING SOME TRENCHCOAT THING
OOPS IT'S NEVER EXPLAINED WHAT HAPPENED TO ME FROM NOW ON BUT NOW I'M A HUMAN AGAIN

ROSE:EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE A DRUNK AND I HATE YOU HERE'S YOUR KID

RAIDEN:THAT'S NOT MY KID

ROSE:YEAH IT IS LOL

RAIDEN:OMG

KID:KAWAII SUGOI DESU NEEE~ ^_^

RAIDEN:GOD DAMN

Drebin wins

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
RAIDEN:EVEN THOUGH I HAD TO CUT MY OWN ARM OFF TO ESCAPE A SMALL PILE OF LOOSE CONCRETE I'M STRONG ENOUGH TO HOLD BACK A GIGANTIC BOAT EVEN THOUGH I'M STANDING ON A DOCK THAT THE BOAT WAS EASILY CRUSHING IN TO PIECES EARLIER THIS TOTALLY DOESN'T DEFY THE LAWS OF PHYSICS
IT COULD HAPPEN
damnit

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
"So at the end of Metal Gear Solid 2 boy-fag usurper Raiden hooks up with his pregnant shrew bitch of a fiancee and goes off into the sunset, but in MGS4 it seems she had a little baby booboo and miscarried the whelp, whereupon the pasty twat of a father-to-be got all depressed and buggered off to travel the world becoming a cyborg ninja badass. He saves Snake from a few close encounters and generally acts like a broody psychotic. Meanwhile his ex has married old Colonel Campbell to hop up and down on dried out military dick. Anyway, Raiden shows up towards the end of the game to save Snake again and apparently gets crushed to death, poignantly thinking of the first time he met his wife.

At this point, I was almost impressed. I'm cynical enough to relish the schadenfreude when the happily ever after goes balls-up. Raiden suddenly seemed like much less of a universally hateful pussy. And Mrs. Raiden shacking up with the Colonel in response to Raiden's abandonment was good characterisation; it's the kind of thing you'd expect actual human beings to do.

But then!

Otacon mentions in passing after Raiden's poignant death scene that, oh, guess he didn't die after all and he's had a few glasses of milk and is ready for more action. He shows up again at the end of the last mission with both his arms chopped off and with power over lightning for no adequately explained reason. He's become a hideous, cold, cyborgified demon. Fair enough, I thought, kind of makes that whole poignant death sequence moot but whatever. He gets stabbed up a whole bunch by enemy soldiers.

But then!

At the very end of the game, in a tacked-on epilogue sequence, Raiden shows up in a hospital bed. Totally de-cyborgified with two nice healthy pink arms glued back on. And then his ex-wife shows up and tells him the full story. Apparently she and the Colonel were only PRETENDING to be married in order to defer suspicion from the Patriots! And she couldn't tell him this earlier because the PATRIOTS would have found out! Also her child was actually born healthy but she couldn't tell him that either because the kid had to be hidden from the PATRIOTS for some reason! Also his house didn't actually burn down and his dog didn't die, it was all the PATRIOTS! It was all because of the PATRIOTS and now everyone can be happy because the PATRIOTS are gone. PATRIOTS."

If you ever just sit back and look at the plot of this game, you come to the realization that MGS is really really stupid.

oh and Snake Wins

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
"So at the end of Metal Gear Solid 2 boy-fag usurper Raiden hooks up with his pregnant shrew bitch of a fiancee and goes off into the sunset, but in MGS4 it seems she had a little baby booboo and miscarried the whelp, whereupon the pasty twat of a father-to-be got all depressed and buggered off to travel the world becoming a cyborg ninja badass. He saves Snake from a few close encounters and generally acts like a broody psychotic. Meanwhile his ex has married old Colonel Campbell to hop up and down on dried out military dick. Anyway, Raiden shows up towards the end of the game to save Snake again and apparently gets crushed to death, poignantly thinking of the first time he met his wife.

At this point, I was almost impressed. I'm cynical enough to relish the schadenfreude when the happily ever after goes balls-up. Raiden suddenly seemed like much less of a universally hateful pussy. And Mrs. Raiden shacking up with the Colonel in response to Raiden's abandonment was good characterisation; it's the kind of thing you'd expect actual human beings to do.

But then!

Otacon mentions in passing after Raiden's poignant death scene that, oh, guess he didn't die after all and he's had a few glasses of milk and is ready for more action. He shows up again at the end of the last mission with both his arms chopped off and with power over lightning for no adequately explained reason. He's become a hideous, cold, cyborgified demon. Fair enough, I thought, kind of makes that whole poignant death sequence moot but whatever. He gets stabbed up a whole bunch by enemy soldiers.

But then!

At the very end of the game, in a tacked-on epilogue sequence, Raiden shows up in a hospital bed. Totally de-cyborgified with two nice healthy pink arms glued back on. And then his ex-wife shows up and tells him the full story. Apparently she and the Colonel were only PRETENDING to be married in order to defer suspicion from the Patriots! And she couldn't tell him this earlier because the PATRIOTS would have found out! Also her child was actually born healthy but she couldn't tell him that either because the kid had to be hidden from the PATRIOTS for some reason! Also his house didn't actually burn down and his dog didn't die, it was all the PATRIOTS! It was all because of the PATRIOTS and now everyone can be happy because the PATRIOTS are gone. PATRIOTS."

If you ever just sit back and look at the plot of this game, you come to the realization that MGS is really really stupid.

oh and Snake Wins
whoever your quoting really exaggerated some parts, yeah raidens story was a little too cinematic, and quirky...but few games other than some RPGs can match MGS story and complexity...i felt that MGS4 rapped up the story rather nicely

you really have to be into MGS to understand the whole story, i had to play back from MGS2 before playing MGS4 to understand the entire story

i agree, snake would win

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
crap that is too much spoiler. i have not yet played mgs 2/3. lol

anyway i bet for snake, he beat grey fox in mgs 1 which is a cyborg too.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
After watching that video of Raiden, he looks like a total pussy. I say Snake, because anyone should be able to whip that twinkletoes' ass. Dude needs to man up and just smash some **** instead of dancing around like a ballerina.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Raiden would just ninja dance outta the way. Then he'd proceed to hack and slash Snake's old, grumpy ass.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Raiden uses his ninja skills to block the bullets with his sword. Then he shoves his dick in Snake's ear and pats his head.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Don't you mean "she," Flash!? DON'T YOU MEAN "SHE?~!?!?!?!?"

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
^ whats that supposed to mean?

snake with his nikita will follow raiden dancing dodgin a** anywhere. so game over. unless raiden will go next to snake and both of them will be killed by the blast then its a tie.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Renzo, that sly Aussie caught you! CAUGHT YOU RED HANDED WITH YOUR RED HANDS!