Skywalking considered cheating?

always confused

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok first question is.....Is skywalking considered cheating? I have seen admins do it plent of times! If its not then how do u do it in cs_assault. He like does the command admin_unbury or something. If it is not cheating then how do u do it with admin? If it is cheating then please just disregard this post. I am a lil confused about this! thankz bye! *confused*

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
cheating is based upon the situation.
if its against the server rules, dont do it.
if its in a league/war/scrim dont do it
but if its a fun server or gravity server or just a server where yo know the ppl it should be no problem.
in general its not considered cheating. that would be like saying its cheating when u switch with an awp to shot faster.

always confused

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok thankz so can u tell me how to do it on cs_assault. I got admin on a server and I want to know how to do it. This guy started on the ct tower and like did the command admin_unbury and kept doing it and could skywalk! I tried it but it didnt work. any ideas?

KillerMe

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.alm.web1000.com
If you need to do admin_unbury then maybe you can't really skywalk. Does unburry move your guy up like a certain amount (so you're then on the sky instead of ceiling?)

Only map I know how to do it on is dust

X

xjMaN88lx

skywalking in CAL is considered an ILLEGAL EXPLOIT along with other stuff like that on other maps and it cant be used. its not cheating just prohibited under certain circumstances