Reaction score
Can some1 post for a Smitadin, a FoHadin, and a Healadin plzzzz

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Dream_walker said:
Passive & Magic Skills
Critical Strike - 20
But isn't CS a exponential level off growth skill? I usually get it to 50% then let the +skills boost it more.

Xice_God

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xtremesystems.org
Orbsorc:

20x ibolt
prereqs for frozen orb
20x fo
20x cm
1x warmth
1x static field
all prereqs for es and the rest to be balanced between telekinesis and es

str: enough to wear your best armor
dex: nothing in here
vit: as you wish, i keep it about 50-60 points lower than ene
ene: alot of points here, needed fr es

equipment:
the usual stuff like shako, maras, nighsmoke, maybe soj xD, frosts, silkweave and so on.
some Um's in your armor would be great
this is my favourite setup, fun to play. it may not match anyones playing style, but i love it.

Clearcast

Member!
Reaction score
Earlier on in this thread, i read a request for a summon necromancer build guide and unless my eyes are deceiving me, i beleive this thread is lacking one. Here is a good necromancer build that should see you through most of the game solo:

Stat Points:
strength: 100
dexterity: 30
vitality: remaining ponts
energy: 150

Summon spells:
[20] raise scel, [20] scel mage, [20] scel mastery, [1] revive, [1] clay golem, [1] blood golem, [1] iron golem, [5] fire golem (excelent tank with fire aura), [1] golem mastery, [rest of points] summon resist.

Curses:
[1] amplify damage (good for melee scels), [1] weaken, [1] terror, [1] decripify, [1] iron maiden, [1] life tap, [1] lower resist (good for scel mages).

Try to get Trang-Oul set, Arm of king Leoric weapon and a good + to skill amu, rings, charms etc.. This should make your summons stronger, make your curses better and last longer and give you access to some fire skills like "fire ball" and "meteor" (Trang set).
Some people invest some points into "Bone armor" for extra protection but a good summon necromancer should never have to take a hit.
For mercenary, an act 2 heal aura merc with eth insight works really well as a tank and healing support.