Sixple post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i like the idea of a terran sniper it would have a big old rifle that shoots as slowly as a bc laser artillery but does 20 damage with a range of 14 it would be permanently cloaked and do concussive damage so it would only be an antipersonell dude

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i like the idea of a terran sniper it would have a big old rifle that shoots as slowly as a bc laser artillery but does 20 damage with a range of 14 it would be permanently cloaked and do concussive damage so it would only be an antipersonell dude

Reaction score
Website
Visit site

Reaction score
Website
Visit site

Reaction score
Website
Visit site

Status
Not open for further replies.