Single Player Hellfire?

slapshot1968

Member!
Reaction score
Is there a copy of the hellfire charm for single player? I sometimes play lan games with my friend, and it would be cool to have one. I've tried making one with an item editor, but really, the only part i want is the '25% chance to cast firestorm' and I don't know wat skill this is in the list thing for the editor i use. If neone knows of a copy, can make me a copy, or knows the exact name of that skill or an editor that can make items with that skill that works, plz tell me.
thx,
Mike

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Hellfire was singleplayer only.

Kaison

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Huh Hellfire torch is only for singleplayer? I see couple of people on battle net drop trading it
Edit: Oh my bad.. didnt know U wrote "was"

_Ace

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
That was pretty obvious as he said "hellfire charm".

Souless you are just dumb, and I read somewhere that you said D2 was coded in C and not C++... guess what? Get a PE Header analyzer and then cry.

And no, Hellfire doesn't drop in singleplayer, it's realm only. You can always use a character editor and make it.

slapshot1968

Member!
Reaction score
lol. i know i can get a char editor and make it, but i can't find the name of the skill called 'firestorm' in the editor- im not sure it even has it. Maybe someone has an editor that can use that skill and can tell me the editor name and the skill name. right now i have 'hero editor'.

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
ITS THE DRUID SKILL GOD DAMN

JustPwnedYou

Member!
Reaction score
lol w hy would you make a hellfire charm on signle player when you cna make +7 skill charms and add 50 mods... wait... Single Player? who plays that when they can play online?

itdbesam

Member!
Reaction score
I'm sure as with 1.10 someone with make a modded patch to spawn Uber Trist

[Koolaid]

Reaction score
legit... not a haxxor ,,, wtv haxxors are l33t =)

OgDusty

Reaction score
Is there a copy of the hellfire charm for single player? I sometimes play lan games with my friend, and it would be cool to have one. I've tried making one with an item editor, but really, the only part i want is the '25% chance to cast firestorm' and I don't know wat skill this is in the list thing for the editor i use. If neone knows of a copy, can make me a copy, or knows the exact name of that skill or an editor that can make items with that skill that works, plz tell me.
thx,
Mike

to the point, the skill is
25% chance to cast level 10 #197diabwall** on strike