Sin City: Cataclysm Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Tac waits on top of the building overlooking the tank, watching the events transpiring. He leans on the ledge and nearly drifts off to sleep. There is a quiet crack as the ledge begins to slip off. Tac nods off to sleep and pushes the loose bit off, trying to get comfortable. When he hears the piece falling off, he awakes with a start*

Tac: I'm awake! I'm awake! Oh, shit...

ooc: its that whole cliche rock-object-falling-from-up-high thing...

Crimson-Shade

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Final Warrior
OOC: Daedalus... Daedalus... Daedalus and Icarus... Greek myth...

Vibroblade? Star Wars?
really? i didnt know that. yah and vibroblade is from star wars. editing is np if its problem

Janseagle

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
OoC: WOH-HO! You guys are brilliant. ^_^ Consider the tank slagged, I'll write up a post soon. Oh and Crimson and the other guy, I haven't responded simplely because A) The other guy's was good B) I just saw Crim's and it needs to be worked on (talk to you in a sec) and C) I'm about to write you in. Chow

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*After the Part of the building fell, Tac quickly made sure he was no where near it. He soon come sout the front of the building. He slowly strolls over to the others.*

Tac: Nice work guys. Think the guys inside are still alive?

*he kicks a piece of debris*

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Mat: i think they are, though they could be hurt, here i got an idea, i will chuck a knockout nade(my last one) right in front of the tankers view, then we all run up and try to open up the top entrance.
Tac: i dobt that they would lock it or somethign like that, since they prolly never guessed we would get so close.

Crimson-Shade

Member!
Reaction score
OOC: why does only battleforums have this gay 7200 minute limit thing...

Name: Paul Daedalus
Sex: Male
Appearance: Average-looking male, wavy black hair, height 5'10

Equipment: MC1 Semi-Automatic Pistol, a Neo Kelvar Vest, belt with six knockout gas gernades attached. Always carries around a 10 inch vibro-blade (basically emits ultrasonic pulses from the handle to the blade allowing it to cut through almost anything)

Abilities: Highly trained in hand-to-hand and close combat. Specialty in knives and anti-personnel weapons (handguns, etc)

Talent: All senses have been enhanced to some degree making him versatile (like instead of just having one total specilaztion, its all spread out, get it? k)

OOC: NOW can you do something about writing me in already?

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: well i hope not but i was kinda the last person to make a post that was on topic... so im waiting for sum1 to reply to my characters actions.

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC:... So is Paul like a SPARTAN II from Halo, but without the MJOLNIR armor? All abilities are enhanced, yadda-yadda-yadda. Why can't we all go through a genetic enhancement process? That way, it can explain why there's been a 1 week gap since the last on topic post...

BoT:

Epsilion: Fine. Go.

*Mat tosses a grenade, landing it in front of the tank.*

Tac: Gogogogogogogo GO!

*Our heroes move out, running behind the tank and then climbing on top.*

Mat: Shit, thing won't open!

Epsilion: Move. *Pulls out pistol*

Mat: That's not gonna work...

Epsilion: What if I used the largest caliber possible? And there's always all these weapons lying around...

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Mat: ok Epsilion fire the damn gun, i think they may have heard us* mat chucks a nade about 25 feet infront of the tanks to cause confusion,while epsilion fires at the door, a loud nois like something just broke is heard*
Epsilion: ok i think i got it
Mat: aight we open it on three

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Epsilion: Two... One... Mark!

*Epsilion and Mat bust open the hatch, with Epsilion dropping inside firing off 3 rounds*

Status
Not open for further replies.