Status
Not open for further replies.

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*Epsilion drops Mat near one of the pods and smacks Mat across the face
Mat:* mat can only see the bright light that is above Epsilion making an odd figure surrounded by light* GOD?*Mat says questoningly*
Epsilion:*says in a deep voice* Yes this is uhhh GOD, i will let you survive only if you make Epsilions bed when you get back to the base
Mat: what the hell...*starts to regain conciousness*
Epsilion: uhh gods gotta leave now!*Epsilion says very quickly*
Mat: oh its you Epsilion...i thought you were god
Epsilion: hahaha you still gonna make my bed, right?
Mat: No
Epsilion: well anyway, get up we gotta help out Tac.
Mat: why?...Is he hurt?
Epsilion: no, ill tell you on the way.*Mat gets up and feels odd and has a head ache*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Soon Tac is waiting on the roof of a building overlooking the tank and its guards. He takes special care not to be noticed. He ducks down right before a guard glances upwards.*

Tac (com, quietly): Okay, once you begin drawinging their fire, i'll let loose some knockout grenades down on them, i still got three left. In the alley with a confined space and not many places to go, the gas should take out a great deal of them. As for the tank, well, that'll take a bit more. Tell me when you're in position.

*he looks over the side again, he notes the extent of the heavy weaponry they are carrying*

Tac (to self): ...shit...

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Epsilion: Almost there... Tac, we are in position... on three...

Tac: Aight... Never knew you could be so military-like...

Epsilion: Born and bred in a base... 1... 2... 3! *pops out with bothe his middle fingers drawn, and Mat mooning...*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*The guards stare at this for a moment, one even staring at Mat a little too much. In the moment they were distracted, the three grenades had been falling from the roof. Before they can react to the scene before them, the grenades go off, spreading the gas throughout the alley, knocking out nearly all the guards. Tac sees the few that do not fall and picks them off from above. The gangster inside the tank does not get knocked out due to the fact that the gas cannot get to him.*

Tac (com): Ok, back off, don't need a hole in your chest from the pissed guy in the tank. I'll be down in a moment, prepare to take the tank, I bet he'll be givin' us some serious hell.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Epsilion: Don't worry about him...

*After retreating, Epsilion sneaks off, up the building closest to the tank. Then, he looks down.*

Epsilion: Been a while...

Tac: What are you doing...?

*Epsilion says nothing. Readying himself, he jumps off.*

Tac: Eps-!

*Epsilion begins to crawl down the slant or the roof, and then proceeds to go down, jumping and hanging on to window sills when he needs to, finally ending up BEHIND the tank.*

Epsilion: Anyone got a Claymore Anti-Tank Mine?

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Ok.
a) Did not know that.
b) Then why the hell was one dude sticking out?
c)No one ever said that...
d) Thy're actually flap attached to the sides and sleeves of my shirt. Mini glider WINGS. But I'll edit that if you want me to.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
[crazypost=1]OOC: Everything's edited. I'm BEHIND the tank. BEHIND. They don't know I'm BEHIND. See? It says in my post. BEHIND. I'm BEHIND the tank. I'm asking for a mine BEHIND the tank. BEHIND. I need something to destroy the tank, because I'm BEHIND. Being BEHIND a tank is conveinant. BEHIND. They can't shoot me because I'm BEHIND, and they're not watching their BEHINDs. I love being BEHIND this tank, because I'm going to [somehow] destroy it from BEHIND.[/crazypost]

Janseagle

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
*The tank's turret turns and points a secondary gun directly in Eps' face.*

-=BAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAM=-

*Epsilon leaps off right before a hail of gunfire and runs like a maniac to get to cover. The "small" gun chews up the streets and walls. Finally Epsilon dives behind a rather large building and loses the bead that the gunner had drawn on him.*

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Epsilion. If you can't spell my character's name, then C&P it. It's Epsilion, not Epsilon. And just how did he know I was BEHIND?

BoT:

Epsilion: I need an anti-tank weapon.

Tac: Roger that. I can't get you one, though.

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Mat: ok you got your knock out nades still!?
Epsilion: ya
Mat: ok chuck one behind the tank and ill chuck one infront, then run across the street, they wont notice you from all the smoke and shit, then they will drive to where you were, giving you time to do what ever you want, by the way hold your breath when you pass those nades.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Epsilion: Has it ever occured to you that the 'nades' also contain tear gas? I'll need a hanky...

Mat: Here. *gives Epsilion a handkerchief.*

Epsilion. Shit. I need some explosives... a couple glass bottles, some rags... about 2 gallons of oil, and a lighter.

Mat: Molotov ****tails?

Epsilion: Yes. I'm a pyro. And I could also use some nails...

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*mat runs off into someones house and comes back with 2 glass bottles, and a few matches*
Mat: i found this, lucky for me the person who was in there was dead and had some cigarettes, matches and some beer bottles, couldnt find any gas though...
Epsilion: hmmmm
Mat: well you could poke a hole in someones car and steal there gas

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Epsilion: Hmm... *looks around.* Mat.

Mat: Yeah?

Epsilion: Check this apartment building *points at the one behind them* for aerosol spray cans. And rags.

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Mat: i got one can, and no rags, but i got this*mat pulls out his knife and rips of a peice of his shirt*heh i needed new ones anyway*mat hands Epsilion the ripped of peice of shirt and can*
Epsilion: ok thanks

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*Epsilion pops the top off the can, holding his face away. He pours half of it into one bottle, and the other half into the other. Cutting the rag in half, he soaks it in the spray stuff and cloggs to bottles.*

Epsilion: Righto.

*epsilion peers around the corner and nearly gets a faceful of hot metal.*

Epsilion: Not that way.

*Epsilion looks around and notices a ladder. He climbs it until he reaches the roof. Lighting one bottle, he waits 1 second before tossing it on top of the tank. As soon as it hits, he lights the second and tosses that one also.*

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: ok i think that jans should say what happens now, like wheter the ****tail works and shit lik that...

Crimson-Shade

Member!
Reaction score
OOC: my char stuff that i sent janseagle, still hasnt replied yet...., dont mind just continue....

Name: Paul Daedalus
Sex: Male
Appearance: Average-looking male, wavy black hair, height 5'10

Equipment: MC1 Semi-Automatic Pistol, a Neo Kelvar Vest, belt with six knockout gas gernades attached. Always carries around a hand-crafted 10 inch blade

Abilities: Highly trained in hand-to-hand and close combat. Specialty in knives and anti-personnel weapons

Talent: Extreme dexterity, sense of balance is excellent, better than average eyesight and depth perception (hardly ever misses), mystical "6th" sense (much overrated, Paul has just trained his eye to see the smallest body movements and interpret their motion moments)

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Daedalus... Daedalus... Daedalus and Icarus... Greek myth...

Vibroblade? Star Wars?

Status
Not open for further replies.