Sin City: Cataclysm Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: lol thank u final for sneaking that message in..
BOT:
Mat: so mr....
???:Joh... err **** u pig
Mat: now that wasnt nice*smack the gangster across the face*im no ordinary pig u see, im a flying pig...
???: you know i can scream and 20 guys will be in here pounding bullets in ur face.
Mat: hmm ya, but i know you wont and i know this for two reasons, 1. if u wuld , u wuld have already and 2. u know if u scream ill kill u, and ur life is to precious to you, am i right?
???: Screw you*tugs at his tight ropes hoping he can break free.
Mat: hmmm gimme sum info and i wont kill you
???:hah, thats bullshit, youll take the info and then kill me
Mat: incorrect, i planned on using u some more...well i guess ur gna be my litle hostage for now
???;what, no hostage please, boss will fire right thru me and into you, i may be high rank but he'll sacrifice anyone... so okay ill talk a lil bit... if you go out this back door no one will see you come out and that way you can atleast just arrest me*mat knows that this gangster is praying for a rescue after he is taken back to the pods*
Mat: looks out the backdoor window*no ones there* ok ok*mat thinks to himself, hah ill take him back to the pods and use him for later, mat and his hostage run off thru the back door.

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Just wondering, but do we all have headsets? I f no, then totally disregard this post.

BoT:
Epsilion*on comm set*: Mat? Mat! Hey Mat!

Mat*on comm set*: Yo.

Epsilion: Situation?

Mat: Got a hostage.

Epsilion: High ranking or he won't be worth keeping alive.

Mat: Doan' worry, he's high ranked. Dragging him back. Cover me, pretty boy.

Epsilion: I'm not a pretty boy. I realize your trying to hit on Aurellia...

Mat: HEY! SHADDUP! Just give me, cover, aight?

Epsilion: Fine, fine... Oi! Everyone! Give Matty some cover!

Janseagle

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
((Bad FW BAD! Yes, we all do have headsets. Pretty much any gear normal cops would have we do. But you guys have got to keep the casualties low coughDFI&FWcough. ^_^ Just remember that your bonuses come from a nice low body count.....))

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: gotcha dont kill...(ok everyone i think that that really means kill as many as u want,JK)
BOT:
Mat: *Using headset*ok pretty boy im just a block away, but we got a situation, there is about 15 guys in my way, now i you and ome one else sneak up and knockout nade them while i disract them, and then u guys can knockout all the guys thart make it out of the gas nade... and remeber no killing
Epsilion: Roger that!
Mat:*fires a shot in the air so the 15 gangsters in his way notice him* ok you dumb asses i think we got ourselves a hostage situation*mat moves his sickle closer to the high ranked gangsters neck*
high Ranked Gangster:just do what he says
Mat: thats right everyone listen to me, drop your guns*only a few drop their weapons, one runs off with a walky-talky in his hand* OK i guess i need to show u all im serious*mat fires a shot at one guys foot*
???:ahhh ****
Mat:now all you little dumb asses gather around in a little circle aroudnd ur injured ally
Mat:using his headset*ok pretty boy chuck a gas nade right in the center of that circle*mat fires another shot at some guys leg who tries to run* throw it now
Epsilion: ok i got it matty
*a nade flys into the circle and the most of them drop, right away, the rest slowly drop*
Epsilion: you know they next time we try that the gangsters arent gna be that supid
Mat: ya i know, now lets get this guy tied up near a pod.
Mat:those little dumbasses*mat looks at the knocked out gnagster* will sleep for a while...

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Aurellia: Damn. Out of bullets. Bad aiming...grenades....

She throws the grenades at the direction of the advancing gangsters. It explodes. She's sure that about eight were taken out of battle for the time being.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*A gangster sneaks up behind Tac, and just as he's about to fire, several shots ring out as Tac draws his weapon and fires it behind him. The Gangster falls to the ground, legs and arms crippled from gunfire. Tac has taken a grazing hit along the back of his left hand*

Tac: God dammit!

*He rushes back to his pod for cover while he attempts to administer first aid upon his bleeding hand*

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Mat: *runs to his pod when he sees gangsters approaching(most are on a truck with a machine gun on the back) Nuetrilize the Machine-gunner
Aurellia:Roger that, but i need ammo*mat tosses her some ammo, she fires a few shots at the tires of the truck but nuthing happens*
Mat: Damn... Aurellia shoot the machine gunner our only choice isto try to shoot out his arm and leg, that way no death, but he will be injured, then ill chuck a nade near the truck so the driver may crash from all the smoke
Aurellia: ok, but i have a better idea, you will see it.
Mat: whatever, as long as it works
*Aurellia fires a shot right at the machine gun and the gun explodes, the machine gunner screams when the sparks of the gun hit him*
Mat: nice shot*mat chucks a nade in front of the truck, the driver swerves and a person on the back falls off, but the truck keeps on heading towards the pods, now Tac is also firing at the truck and trying to cover his wounds at the same time.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Wouldn't shooting an MG cause the bullets to fly?

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC:meh its in the future anything can happen hehe. so she hits sumthng that can make it explode...

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: But an exploding gun causes the bullets to fly every where...

BoT:
Epsilion: Dammit Tac, haul ass!
*Epsilion rushes up to the side of the moving vehicle, running alongside it. As the truck runs over a bump, Epsilion jumps and clings onto the rear end. Then hauling himself onto the vehicle, he tosses the unconcious driver over his shoulder, into the machine gun. Epsilion sits down and hits the brake.*
Epsilion: We got a ride.

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Mat: ok let me hop on*mat sits next to epsilion*

OOC: janseagle can you give us a report on how many gansters have been "nuetrilized" or killed and tell us how far we are inot the mission, like percent wise, u know like 50% or 30% . W/E

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Epsilion: Damn. Can someone fix that MG enough to make it look working? we can intimidate some gangsters into giving up... then we'd have much better weaponry.

*All of a sudden, a large light appears to the left of Epsilion, on the driver's side. The light is followed by a loud whislting sound.*

Epsilion: Bullshit. *Floors the gas, jerking the truck away.* EVERYONE, MOVE! THEY"VE GOT ROCKETS!

*As the truck peels away carrying Epsilion and Mat, the rocket adjusts its course to intercept the truck.*

Epsilion: DAMN. It's a missile.
Mat: That can't be good.
Epsilion: No, ya think?

*Suddenly, Epsilion veers off to the right, nearly jerking Mat out. The missile adjusts its course so that it's now following the truck.*

Epsilion: If I'm going down, I'll be taking a few with me.

*Epsilion takes the truck right over a piece of concrete jutting out of the ground. Using it as a makeshift ramp, he flys right over the heads of a couple gangsters. One of them fires off another missile. Landing the truck on the roof, Epsilion and Mat commence to get out. Epsilion grabs a brick and plants it on the accelrator. At that moment, the two missiles collide with each other right over the building where Epsilion and Mat are...*

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Uh... Tac? The missiles already went BOOM. There was a brick on the truck accelrator. We weren't in it after it landed on the building...

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Mat: ok here we are on the roof... what to do now.
Epsilion:hmmm...*looks off the side of the building and heres a few gangsters laughing* well they think were dead, i can assure you that!
Mat: ok lets sneak down the stairs*mat and epsilion beging to walk down the stairs quietly, they reach the bottom where there is a door*
Epsilion:*very quietly* theres some guys behind that door.
Mat: ok gotcha
Some random ganster #1:*behind the door* John im sure that those pigs couldnt have survived that explosion, is there even a point in checky
Some random gangster #2: ya man, they could still be alive, i heard of one who dropped from a 20 story building and survived
Some random ganster #1: you know thats a bunch of bull shit
Some random gangster #2: maybe it is, maybe it isnt, lets just go up and check.*door opens and epsilion flings a knife at one , it hits the gangster in the head, mat grabs the other by the head and throw him to the ground, then he covers the gangsters mouth.
Epsilion: ok how many others are their out there*mat uncovers the gangsters mouth*
Some random gangster #2: *in a scared voice* Umm like 10, there behind a car.
Mat: grenade?
Epsilion: nah it would call to much attraction to the area. i was thinking more like take them out one at a time.
Some random gangster #2: ill tell you exactly where they are if you let me go afterwards.
Mat: hmm how about i kill you if you dont tell me exactly where they are?
Some random gangster #2 Ok 3 are manning the missle launchers, 2 are to the left of the door, and the rest are on the corners of the building, guarding the area.
Mat: ok lets go*mat punches the gangster in the face and begins to take off the guys clothes.
Epsilion: what you do... oh i gotcha, begins to put the gangsters clothes on
Mat: ok lets go
Epsilion: hey do you think they will notice if i keep my trench coat, instead of this guys one.
Mat: nah, and let me guess you wna keep the sun glasses too
Epsilion: ya, ok follow my lead*they walk to the front door of the building.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*Epsilion and Mat sneak awy. As they reach the missile launchers, a gangster at one of them sees our protagonists...*

Gangster: Hey! You theah, and dat udder asswipe!

Mat *whispering*: Did he just call me an asswipe?

Epsilion: Wat? Wat choo want, cow strippah?

Gangster: Ey! Lay off mahn! Watchoo dong here?

Epsilion: We's joor rel... rah... we's heah ta take joor place!

Gangster: Joo da replacemants?

Epsilion: Yah, wut'ver...

Gangster: Me needs ta show joo how to man teh lunchaws?

Epsilion: Naw. I seen joo... lock on and press dat red botton...

Gangster: Yeah... *walks away with friend, leaving two launchers open...*

Janseagle

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
OoC: You have killed or injured 45% of the gangsters. They have knocked off about 35% from each other. In other words there are about 18 gangster still wandering around. ^_^ Now comes the hard part.

-=BLAM BLAM... BLAM=-

*Two astonishingly loud shots ring out, and the two gangsters formally manning the missles go down in a spray of blood. Moments later a third shot rings out, taking Matt in the chest.*

Matt: AaaaCK!

*He spins around almost comically before hitting the ground and passing out. Epsilion gaps at her fellow officer before turning to stare dumb-founded at the man in front of her. The leader of the rival gang is older than the one taken captive earlier, and definately more inteligent. The man's slightly graying hair matches his steel grey eyes and the massive revolver now pointed at Epsilion.*

Leader: Well damn, I'm going to have to kill my dealer. He said this gun would blast right through that fancy armor you coppers wear. To bad they don't cover your head huh girlie?

*He grins, and there is no doubt that if Epsilion even breaths wrong he'll blow her head off.*

I think I'm going to keep you for later, maybe even let you friend watch before I kill him how'z that sound?

*He sneers and uses his free hand to activate a small device on his belt.*

-=Vvvvvvvvvvmmmmmmmmmmmmmm=-

*A hum permiates the air, making everyone nearby feel like their bones are vibrating. It stops abrubtly with what sounds like a sigh, and a lance of blue light streaks across the square and decimates one of the pods you arrived in.*

Tac: WHAT THE F...

-=Bleep=-

*The comms cheep quietly and the Capitan's voice whispers through the radio.*

Cap: Man down, looks like they finally brought out the illegal weapon you were briefed on. The tank is sitting by the dumpsters about a click north of you. Epsilion, you'll be recieving air support in twenty seconds. Get Matt out of there directly afterwards. The man facing you is not to be engaged do I make myself clear?

*The comm clicks off without waiting for a response. As foretold, less than half a minute later something screams by overhead and one end of the rooftop explodes in flames, knocking the man off to soar down tot he ground.*

Cap: GO!

OoC: The last 13 (Minus the leader) are camped out around the tank. All are armed with LAWs or Belt-fed machine guns. ^_^ Good luck. Oh, and btw, the next mission will be much more interesting than a simple shoot-out.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: Epsilion is a guy...

BOT:
*Tac finishes wrapping up his hand and rushes down an alley, several minutes later he speaks up over the com*

Tac: Once you get a second, could you please get in sight of the tank, draw their fire. ****ING NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.