Sin City: Cataclysm Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janseagle

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
OoC: Talk witht he captain? Sure. Talk for him? No way. *snorts* Sheesh, the nerve. As if we'd be going around in VANS.

IC:Captain: All right officers, I see that you have just barely skimmed past kitchen patrol, let's keep that up. Now... I've been hearing some complaints about your side arms...

Aurellia: *Whispers to Epsilon out of the side of her mouth.* How the **** did he hear that? We were the only ones in the corridor...

Captain: OFFICER AURELLIA!

Aurellia: Sir!

Captain: Seeing as you have been so kind as to volunteer yourself for this little excercise, will you please surrender your firearm.

*She hands it over and he snaps open the bulky pistol's grip.*

THIS, is the MC1 Riot Pistol, cheap, reliable, STATE of the art. It can support anything from a 2mm round that will only kill on several direct impacts through the eyes to the awesomely powerful 30mm sabot round.

*He grabs a clip from a small slit in his pant leg. It is wrapped with band of red tape. He slaps it into the weapon and ****s it.*

12mm, your standard ammunition in the Cataclysm Unit.

-=BAMBAMBAM!=-

*He fires the weapon at a small training wall made of bricks set up for just this purpose. The three rounds punch right through it.*

Powerful, semi-automatic, light-weight. Definately not your average civilian's weapon.

Now... Neo Kelvar Vests. They cover your chest and stomach area as well as the neck area if you choose.

*He demonstrates this by clicking his vest's neck guard up into position, then moving it back down.*

I could ramble on about the scientific genius that has gone into the developement of Neo Kelvar, but I have found that a demonstration is always the best -=KABLAM!=- way to prove how useful these vest truly are.

*With blinding speed he whips the gun around and fires into Aurellia's chest. The round sents her flying across the room to crash violently into the wall. Her limp body slides down to rest in a heap on the polished floors.*

Tac/Epsilon/Mekra/Mat: HOLY SHIT!

Aurellia: Holy shit is right... ow.....

*Aurellia slowly pulls herself off the ground, much to the amazement of the others. The Captain stands their placidly until he has everyone's attention again. He hands Aurellia her weapon, who accepts it sullenly and without a word.*

As you can see, Officer Aurella is not injured in the slightest. Her pride, maybe, but not physically in the slightest. A Neo Kelvar vest can stop any non-explosive round fired under normal circumstance from most hand held weaponry. This is NOT a guarantee though. Always remember that the best way to survive a mission is to not be seen, and not get shot. Do I make myself CLEAR?

All: SIR YES SIR!

Captain: Now, get your lousy butts inside those pods and prepare for combat impact routine six.

Tac: Routine Six? What? WHY ARE WE USING ROUTINE SIX!?!?

Mekra: Come on moron...

*Mekra tosses a still complaining Tac into his capsule alongside the others.*

Tac: SON OF A BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH...........

--------------------Activate panoramic video mode------------------------

*Five capsules, shaped like artillery shells, fire out of a massive dark tower emblazoned with a silver police badge. As they soar away your view pulls out, slowly revealing more of the dark city. Another tower, taller than the police department's lies less than a mile away. The sky is dark as night, even though clocks would show the time to be nine in the morning.The city has exploded ******ds over the long years, it is now a tangle of grimy buildings and decaying lives surrounded by a gigantic blackened wall that looms ominously over it all. Sickly lights glow within the sprawl, giving the impression of hundreds of thousands of animals hiding within the steel jungle. Five glowing red lights streak across the sky, drawing the gazes of the untold masses below. The lights roar by like flaming meteors, only to impact back into the landscape with a thump.*

---------------------------End panoramic video mode-----------------------

*The initial blasts clears an area around you and momentarily silences the gunfire. But it quickly resumes as both gangs begin to fire at each other and your five capsules. The Capsules exit out the back and provide 85% cover while you are behind them and 55% to each side. The gangs are armed with automatic weapons and hand gernades, only use lethal force if absolutely necessary. You may write in any actions that you did while inside the capsules to prepare for the fighting. State your actions and I will write in what happens.*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: SHHEEEIT! can we do it again?!?! you always have these grand entrances set up...

BOT:
*While in the pod Tac took time to ensure all his gear is secured properly and in perfect working condition*

*Upon landing he grabs his baseball bat and cautiously pokes his head out and then exits the pod. He remains in the back while waiting for the others*

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: The name's spelled Epsilion. With an i after the l, but before the o. And it's pronounced ep-sil-eon.

*****'s MC1, mutters something about 'bullcrap sidearms'*

Epsilion: Aight, cover me. I want to see how good this piece of manure is.

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
pulls out and ****s his mc-1 and puts hands near knockout grenades, "mutters to himself about gangs getting automatic guns* then makes sure all his knives and his sickle are safely hidden.

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Aurellia: That was......interesting.

Aurellia looks around. From what she could see, she saw her colleagues, all armed and ready.

Aurellia: Why do we have to do this is this fashion?

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Epsilion: Damn. What do you want us ta do? Charge in there pulling off round after rounds? Or go oldskool cop style with the 'phone?

Janseagle

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
OOC: I suggest throwing your gernades, which are non-lethal. But after that.... ^_^ You'll have to improvise won't you? Rewards will be awarded by HQ if you do something creative and don't kill tii many people. There are about 50-80 gangers out there. A well placed gernade will probably knockout sixish, but you'll probably only get two or three on average. xDDD

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Epsilion: Wish we had autos... *tosses grenade at most concentrated are of fire.* Think I got 4... but still... the few of us, each armed with only six knockers... incapacitate an entire gang fight? Let's kill a few... *Fires 2 shots at the same area. 1 scream rings out.* Hmph. Usually have better aim...

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Mat: ok i got a crazy or stupid idea, not sure which one it is but i think your all about to see if this will work.
*chucks 2 knockout nades and then runs to the right of the gas*
Using the gas as a diversion I run to the right and run to the back of the angry mob. A few people yell at me i dont remember seeing you around here or something like that, but my talent (it makes people believe what i say most of the time)convinces them other wise. I begin to search for the leader of the angry mob.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Epsilion: And then you cap him, right? Better to take him captive.

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Mat: ok ill go do that

and mat chucks 2 knockout nades and then runs to the right of the gas*
Using the gas as a diversion I run to the right and run to the back of the angry mob. A few people yell at me i dont remember seeing you around here or something like that, but my talent (it makes people believe what i say most of the time)convinces them other wise. I begin to search for the leader of the angry mob.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Epsilion: I'll cover. *tosses 1 gas grenade close to where Mat threw his.*

OOC: This is a gang war, not a mob.

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC:lol woops either way there angry and they have guns.
btw in case u were all wondering my scythe isny like a stick and a curved knife, its just the curved knife part

*as i run i get my scythe ready and continue my search for one of the gang leaders

Random Gang Member: Hey you...*looks at me*
Mat: Ya what?
Random Gang Member: who the hell are you?
Mat: um im new just joined a few days ago
Random Gang Member: Ok, nevermi...*the gang member gets shot in the face by the enemy gang.
Mat: Mutters*hmm reminds me i gotta stay in an area with cover*

Janseagle

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
((Sorry to butt in here but that's a question that really needs to be answered.))

*Tac looks up from behind his pod, an unknown emotion crossing his face.*

Because everyone hates us, that's why. CD's the only place where we Talents can work without eventually being found out and reported, or worse.

*As if to demonstrate, he throws a gernade over his back into a clear area. Moments before it explodes about a dozen gangers burst out a side door. They look surprised before the weapon goes off, kocking them all out.*

They think we're freaks, plain and simple.

adhesive

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Mat:Mutters*what the hell are the leaders supposed to look like...*
*Mat looks at a guy that is wearing finer clothes then the rest and is sitting behind a huge vehicle, mat knows this isnt the gang leader but recognizes him as a gangster that is high in command, mat slowly walks toward the gangster, getting his sickle ready.*
*mat looks around to see if anyone notices him walking towards they gangster, when a grenade goes off in between them and smoke flies up, mat runs to the side covering his mouth, he sees the high ranking officer and runs toward him.*
*mat whips out his sickle and drags the gangster right into a nearby abandoned building,mat doesnt think that anyone noticed because of the confsion of the smoke, mat also wonders wheter he shuld kill this gangster or take him hostage.*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*Tac rushes out from behind the pod into the middle of the fray, seeing the exact path he should take to avoid being hit. He is grazed several times but makes it to an alleywaywhere he readies two knockout grenades and his bat. He stands motionless for a moment watching what is to come. It is clouded but he sees an opportunity and takes it. He chucks one grenade into a truck filled with gangsters on a driveby and tosses the other into the air, gas comes floating down over a large area, affecting many of the gangsters, not knocking them out completely, however. He makes sure to stay upwind*

Tac (kissing his bat): Fate guide me...

*he rushes into a small group of dazed gangsters and begins "subdueing" them with his bat.*

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Epsilion: Mat. I think I saw him... if he's got a prisoner, hope to heaven he keeps the bastard hostage...

Status
Not open for further replies.