SimplySerene UI 2.2 by Me (Version Update)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Octopor

your whole family is made of meat
Reaction score
AG_UnitFrames no longer works for me, does it need to be updated or something?

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Yeah my AG_UnitFrames gets buggy and sometimes does not show any portraits whatsoever, so i need to relog.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
I get random people saying that their ag_UnitFrames addon is funky. But for me it was working fine. They probably did update however. The Ace2 addon team at wowace forums update constantly. I'll edit this with a link to the updated ones if there are any.

Octopor

Reaction score
There's also a bunch of other out of date addons that need updating, according to my World of Warcraft AddOn list atleast.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Did you load out of date addons in your addons list?

Regardless download WinAceUpdater: http://www.fighting-dreamers.com/WinAceUpdater.zip
- WinAceUpdater will automatically find all files you have in your interface folder using Ace2 and allow you to update them all instantaneously.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Am I gonna have to go and download all your faggy addons or are they all included?

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I DLed this and expected it to look like what yours did, and it didn't even come close. You telling me I gotta config all thsi shit?

Octopor

Reaction score
I'll say this, have fun. :)

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Ahaha. Yes you do. That's the point. My screenshots are just to show you how it CAN look, not how it WILL look. This UI is more for you to experiment with and learn UI functions and the like much better.

Nicholas The Slide

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Question, you said delete your "fonts" folder and replace it with the one in the simplyserene folder...however i just downloaded 2.2 and there is no font folder in the simplyserene folder.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
That's if you're upgrading from 1.0 to 2.0. If you're getting 2.2 then you need 2.0 first.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
This is directed to anyone who wants their UI to look like Jasons....download his WTF folder and just replace names & such. Bingo, a sweet ass UI.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Everything works fine except for my chat windows which i think are separate from any mods. I can create new ones, lock, unlock etc, but if i open my map open or re-log or just do anything, they all close on me and i'm left with the original default chat box on the left. The combat log eventually returns and i have to create my guild chat one again. ****ing annoying, anyone else have this problem?

CHAT BOXES FTL!

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Thread unstuck and closed. I will post links to the WinAceUpdater in the Handy WoW Links thread.

If anyone used his mod and is having troubles, or wants one that is similar, post a thread. I use WinAceUpdater for most of my mods, so i can help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.