Simple Star Wars RPG

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
ok some rules
Only 3 Jedis (besides myself[1 taken up by Bam the doc])
4 Dark jedi
2 white light sabers, 2 dark (1 light and 1 dark already in use)
Old Rebublic

Name: Bryan Lufkin
Weight: 185
Height: 6'4"
Jedi knight
Green lightsaber

Bio: Was excepted to be a padawan very early. Extremely good lightsaber skills, and above average force knowledge make him a powerful Jedi

We start on a Cruiser under attack by a Sith warship

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I wonder if this will take off before KOTOR?? In anycase, he's refering to me as using the 1 White and 1 Black. The only reason Ryan agreed to let me have 1 of each is my guys background, which is established in a fanfic I hope to put in the FF soon... I just hope I can finally finish it... Anyway, on to the character!!

Name: Ryusanen Harban
Nickname: Ryu (he's not one for nicknames)
Size: 6'3"
Weight: 180 lb (well built/fit)
Race: Cyborg/Human
Class: Light Jedi
Clothing/Armor: Cloak and Hood covering entire body. He doesn't like letting people see the cybornetic parts on his face and body.
Weapons: Two lightsabers that are very rare. One white and one black. To be explained by history.
*Jedi Skills: Heal, Force Aura, Dominate Mind
*Other Skills: Master Lightsaber, Master Jedi, Implant Level 3

History: Captured for his incredible intuition toward the force, Ryu was tortured and trained by the Sith. They gave him an incredibly rare and powerful Black Lightsaber. He, however, secretly was rebeling agianst his captors. He allowed them to think they had control over him, over the cybornetic enhancements they gave him, but he was planning the perfect escape. He made it! He made it, and he found a new crystal to make a new Lightsaber himself. He made a White Lightsaber with that crystal, and now wields two mighty Lightsabers. His cybronetic enhancements allow him to heal and weild both lightsabers with great skill.

*Carried over from KOTOR and I decided not to remove/alter. Basically, he's a master swordsman who can heal and dominate fairly well.

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Mind if I join?

Name: Raphael "Star Shooter" Ace
Height: 6' 5"
Weight: 190 lbs.
Race: Human/Mandalor (sp?)
Class: Light Jedi Guardian
Clothing: Black Cloak, hood, all black leather underneath (pants, shirt, jacket, belt), all are reinforced with durasteel (reinforced, not covered with)
Weapons: Dual sabers (1 silver, 1 green, both have the Krayt Dragon Pearl/Solari Crystal power crystal combo), Blaster Cannon
Skills: Kill, Death Field, Stasis Field, Heal
Feats: Master dual-weaponry, master lightsaber, master flurry

History: Father was a Mandalore warrior, mother was a human. Was a great Jedi Knight but was accused of brutally murdering his former master. He is now out to find the REAL killer and to bring that person to the Jedi Council (so he's exiled but they're still giving him a chance).

*If this follows KotOR, then you'll need to put in extra plot twists... I've nearly beaten the game... just need to kill the last boss...

~EDIT~
Just 1? or 2?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
According to SW geeks/nerds, there are no Silver Lightsaber crystals. I might convince Ryan to add "Two Grey Lightsabers" to that list, but you'd only be able to use one. You can use two Lightsabers, but one would have to be another color.

Ryan let me have two extremely rare types based on my story. My character was given one, and he only found one. I think it might follow KOTOR, as my character is based in that era. He, in my fanfic mentioned earlier, is Yoda's mentor. I won't change that in my fanfic until George Lucas, himself, says otherwise.

FakeNameHere

Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
what about me? ivanna join.

Name: Morrivore
Height: 5'9
Weight: 200 lbs.
Race: Human
Class: Jedi Knight
Clothing: Dark green robe
Weapons: R-11 Blaster Rifle
Skills: Force Push, Pull, and Force Jump
History: Accepted as a jedi though unable to weild a lightsaber, has decent knowledge of the force. While immune to powers of the dark side, the light side is yet to reach him too. Lived a rich life in the Bespin Cloud city for until 17. Grew up as a engieneer while travling with mercenaries.

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
i dont know shiznit about star wars.. so.. ya
is this like the gam... with the old thread...
(you prolly have NO idia what im alking about...)

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
You mean the Star Wars KOTOR RPG? Yeah, I was wondering why it wasn't continued...

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
Ok time to start, we are on the bridge.
In PRG:
Intercom: The sith are boarding us-AYAAAAAAAAAAARGH!
Bryan: Were going to have to-*Explosion*- hold of the sith until we can-*Explosion*- escape!
*he runs down the hall to a door but as soom as he walks through another blast hits crushing the door shut*
Ryu: We will have to meet him at the escape pods, Come on there is another-*Explosion*-way!

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Do we have our Force powers, or no?

BOT: *Pulls out custom blaster cannon, complete with GL.*
Raphael: Well? Come on. Let's go, before we're all *notices Sith fighter heading towards room* killed.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Name: Reyan
Nickname: Dark Blade
Size: 5'9
Weight: 182
Class: Neutral Jedi Sentry
Clothing/Armor: Dark Jedi Master Robe
Head Equipment: None
Weapon(s): One extremely rare Black Lightsaber
Jedi Skills: Force Storm, Absorb Life, Heal, Knight's Speed, Force Resistance, Master Training, Energy Resistance, and Dominate Mind
Other Skills: Master Power Attack, Master Critical Attack, Master Lightsaber, Master Melee, Implant Level 3, and Flurry

History: Reyan in his Jedi training came across an extremely rare black crystal and put them in his lightsaber, and it earned him the nickname Dark Blade. He fought in the Madalorian War along with Revan and Malak, but they went off leaving Reyan... Reyan then went to Datooine where he became a hermit and lived off the land...

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: There are no escape pods, that I've ever heard of, in the SW universe. You're likely refering to the docking bay (or whatever) where the fighter ships are.
~~EDIT~~
Well then... I guess it depends on the ship. I'll correct that then. After the IV episode, I haven't seen any escape pods. At least on Star Destroyers.
BOT:

[color=royal blue]Ryusanen: Well then... *drawing White Lightsaber* You guys hurry to the ships! Reyan should have already made his way there from the control room.
Bryan: You sure you can handle him?
Ryusanen: You see how he's dressed?
Bryan: Yes...
Ryusanen: Well, he's just a novice. He won't give me a challenge!
Raphael: Listen! If he says he'll be alright, we should just leave it to him!
Bryan: Okay then. I'll see you in the ship bay!

Bryan and Raphael run off, leaving Ryusanen to deal with the Sith. The fighter draws his Lightsaber, revealing it to be Red and double edged.

Ryusanen: This should be fun...
Sith Fighter: You're a traitor! I'll bring your head back to the empire!
Ryusanen: *charging* They still haven't learned![/color]

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ooc: yea there are escape pods, what do you think c-3po and R2d2 escaped on? A bike? heh. I will be on the place you land on after you arrive on Dantooine. :D

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
OOC: I am somewhere else, if you read my post I walkrd through a door than there was a nexplosion and it was crushed tight, there were two ways out of the room, now one is blocked and the sith fighter is blocking one so You have one exit, through the sith fighter.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryusanen: *knowing about this through the Force* Ah! This boat's rocking too much!
Bryan: We have to go through that Sith now!
Ryusanen: No problem with me!

Ryu is expertly fighting the Sith, even though having one blade seems to be a disadvantage against two. The Sith keeps looking at Ryu's left arm, as if waiting for it to make a move... Ryu isn't using it, either. He seems to be concentrating on his left hand to use the Force or, perhaps, grab an attempted attack by the Sith.

Ryu: We'll have to kill this guy first!
Bryan: I agree. He won't just let us through.[/color]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Raphael: Goody. I've been itchin' fer a fight. *Draws both Lightsabers.* Death comes for thee! *Rushes the Sith.*

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by bamthedoc
I think it might follow KOTOR
ooc:
It doesn't I only made mine because thats my nickname and I always have a black weapon...

Jedis cannot display or feel any emotions so they wouldn't be itching for fights or be excited or scared or anything...

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Remember, I was exiled? Read my history!

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Name: Davis Von Fascia
Nickname: The annihilator
Height: 8'6"
Weight: 69 Kg
Class: Mercenary Jedi
Race: T-76
Weapons: A green lightsaber, Standard Photon Rocket launcher.
Clothing: A cloak covering his whole body.

History: Davis was created by an unknown scientist is the far reaches of the Republic, where there was almost no control. However, within fifty-eight seconds of his activation, Davis went beserk, destroying the facility, and ridding the whole planet of life. The Republic tried to cover this up, but failed as they could not find him. Davis has escaped to Corusant, where he was found by the Sith. They managed to control him for a while, but ten days later, DAvis went beserk and killed his captors. Now, he'd finally learnt how to control himself, and became a mercenary.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Ryusanen sees Raphael charge the Sith, completely offguard! He is allowing emotions to boil, and this causes the Sith fighter smirk. Ryusanen uses the force to yank Raphael back, and, while the Sith fighter is surprised, makes a clean slice at his head.

Raphael: Why'd you do that?!
Ryusanen: If you had slain the Sith in anger, the Dark Side would have a chance to take you.
Raphael: I'll worry about myself!
Byran: Hey! We just need to calm down and make it to the escape pods.
Ryusanen: *searching with the Force* Hmm? All routes to escape pods are cut off...
Byran: Ryu...
Ryusanen: We can, however, make it to the fighter craft. Follow me!

Ryusanen begins to run down the corridor, explosions still rocking the ship, but with less frequency. Bryan and Raphael quickly follow after Ryusanen. After about three minutes, Ryusanen slows and stops. He begins to look down the two corridors they come to (a fork in the road).

Bryan: Why stop?
Raphael: Yeah! We need to hurry!
Ryusanen: *reaching out with the Force* Patience is a virtue. They have invaded the ship, they will not destroy it until they find...what they seek. *looks down the right path* This way.[/color]