Signatures (56k Warning)

ValleyT3ch

Member!
Reaction score
I used to be into screwin around with gfx, until i realized how much of a waste of time it was. I still make something useful once in a while, and if anyone wants a sig/avatar made I can throw a decent one together (just tell me what style and what to put on it)

Here is some of my old stuff:

Bubble Grunge/Abstract Style:

Pop-Out Style:

Boxed Grunge Style:

Boxed Abstract/Tech Style:

Boxed Animated:

If you want one made, but as a different style, I can combine styles (ie. Pop-Out Abstract) or if you post an example I can make you a custom one stlyed after the example.

----------

Lemme know what you think of my work, I enjoy criticisms and comments on how to improve what I do.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
i would love that one if it had Brandon, but smooth it out, insted of pausing, just have it come and go nice and slow'y then make another one with MardoXide and ill give you gill(points) for em ^_^;

I would like you to do it, can you? Please?

ValleyT3ch

Member!
Reaction score
Prodigy is the name i use on another forum, specifically logix-tech.co.uk, which is a gfx community full of people who do this kinda stuff

i would love that one if it had Brandon, but smooth it out, insted of pausing, just have it come and go nice and slow'y then make another one with MardoXide and ill give you gill(points) for em ^_^;

I would like you to do it, can you? Please?
yeah i'll start worken on it now, i'll make it a little slower and without the pause. I wont get the first one done until tomorrow, and if you're lucky I'll have the second done tomorrow as well.

ValleyT3ch

Member!
Reaction score
ok,
1) show me something you've made yourself that doesn't suck, and prove your comments aren't just hate spam.
2) how the hell does my comment prove me to be an idiot? just quoteing my comment doesn't make me an idiot.

edit, on a better note, here's the first one you wanted jd

FuLouZero

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I like your avatar but I hate sigs in general.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
the sigs, generally dont look visually appealing, well first one looks OK, seem bit saturated on my eyes.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
I'm not going to say anything bad about your art, simply because you didn't say anything good about it. All I can say is, I like the text effect in the Samus one.

Oh, and you aren't allowed to call him JD. The only JD on the forums is me, and I haven't said anything to you until now :hop

ValleyT3ch

Member!
Reaction score
jd-inflames said:
Oh, and you aren't allowed to call him JD. The only JD on the forums is me, and I haven't said anything to you until now :hop
well pardon me, i wasn't aware there was an official jd

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Yessir *Points to self* That's fake JD :D

ValleyT3ch

Member!
Reaction score
ShadowTassadar said:
I would like Pop-out Abstract tech thing, any good pic for my avatar, 128x118 pixels, any cool image with tassadar or a dodge charger 1969 =D THANKS
i've found one good dodge charger that i plan on using, if you don't like it or want a different one, post it here

this is the one i plan on using:

i've also jsut found this one, which isn't an actual pic. i may be able to fit it into a sig
link to pic to keep the number of large images down

check out this site , it's got a ton of car (and i've noticed several chargers) renders, if you want one from there let me know