• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pyistazy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ya thts pretty crazy and stupid, but if he was a geek tht was probably like his cok and balls to him

TheRisingSun

Member!
Reaction score
Website
none
hmm
firstly, it wouldnt be made by blizzard.
secondly, the people responsible for d1 through lod left blizzard.
thirdly, the liscense i believe still belongs to blizzard.
finally, it wont happen.

now, for a spinoff, i wouldnt mind seeing a soul reaver type game in the diablo world. Where your like a necro and have to collect souls to get more power. Bosses give you special abilities to use(bosses would be plentiful therefore) and some monster would give you short bursts of an ability(for example, the jumping things in d2 give you a far/high jump ability for jumping to the next area of a level, but just a few jumps) of course it would have to be a platformer of sorts...

LordOfMars

Member!
Reaction score
How about lets keep Diablo Diablo, and not try and make it Soul Reaver.

N

nine_stiches

i have been waiting to see if there is going to be one. i am curious to see what all will be changed and i also wanna check out the new caracters if there are any.

slasher

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeaaaaaa wooohooo .........................damn this thread is suppose to be dead and decomposing...

LordOfMars

Member!
Reaction score
And here we are just keeping it going by complaining.

We're as bad as nine_stiches and senureMiget.

Well, almost... ;)

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by XxlStryderlxX
yes to me, i want to c wat new in it if it comes out.Is it gonna b challenging and the storyline/quest gonna b good. [/QUOTE

How do you know that it is going to be good? I say leave diablo alone the poor demon died two times common have mercy. And i think they should first eliminate all bugs in D2. I also think that if D3 ever comes out then it will suck. Not many game serials that live to see number three on their label are good. First to games Blizzard didnt know what it was doing, diablo didnt have a name so that motivated them to work hard, I am afraid that D3 will suck and Blizzard will hope to push it through the masses by puting the word diablo on the box. Diablo 2 LOD is the greatest game ever. ( I truly hope that WoW will be better)

Teddy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
My god, this is nothing but spam,. you should all be ashamed of your selves

Status
Not open for further replies.