Should the cow lvl have more cows?

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Pale_Horse said:
What about those damn frogs from Act 3 only giant sized!!!!!!!!!
That would be so damn funny, they could have the barb skill leap, just for insane jumping.
In Nezmod, you can fight Giant Quill Rats. Those things are kinda funny to kill, but not when they have smaller ones nearby.

God_Of_Power

Waiting for Diablo3
Reaction score
how many cows do u want in lvl and other things (Dead man walking) lol

L

Laharl

Yeah, the quill bears (Giant quill rats) tank as the small quill rats blast you from a distance. Great combo.

I think that they should have interesting monsters like in nez mod.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Like Sickle Skeletons, Hug Bugs, Cleaving Zombies, the list goes on ^_^

L

Laharl

Aye. A lot of them are just really neat.

Off topic: I feel that Diablo II would be an adequate challenge without the 1.10 runewords, but with the 1.11 ones still in.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
The 1.11 runewords are ok, but they are all class related. Without the 1.10 runewords, SOJs would be ok money and the Tal's set would be everyone's wanting.

L

Laharl

Only problem is that they are all outshined by Enigma. Again, who didn't see that coming?

God_Of_Power

Waiting for Diablo3
Reaction score
how about chaines Of Honor?

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Chains of Honor has less magic find, adds damage type bonuses, and doesnt give +1 to teleport. Plus it requires one more rune. But also, if you are a resistance freak, then it is a good armor to consider (+65 all). You still get teh +2 skills anyways.

Besides, my polearm barb is using Doom right now, and it isn't that bad either. Level 12 Holy Freeze totally rocks! At least until I can get the runes for BOTD (missing Zod, but I have a spare Cham and a Flawless Emerald), then eventually (for Nezmod) Chaos Depression.

God_Of_Power

Waiting for Diablo3
Reaction score
do you hope that if there is cows of chickens with battle axes or chickens with botd lol not!!... drop higher runes then pul or um in cows.. i hope they add extra acts more then 5 and have us to be abnle to make cows in any act like example cows act 1 chickens act2 mooses act3 frogs act4 griant tosters in act5 quill rats in act6 and limbs in act7 what else should they have but what weapons will they use not just axes