Should Starcraft2 have a land effect?

FinalianX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I mean, some war explosions can cause lands to break or something like that. For example, if a war is blocking, nuke it to destroy it, so units can pass. But the war will be filled back with a time limit.

Aeris22

Member!
Reaction score
war is that a typo but i think i know where your going like the ablitily to clear terrain or cause avalanch type effects

SCfan13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Another kind is like ships being shot down. For instance if ships fall down from being shot lets say a BC or carrier and crash into a ridge, it could clear it

DiPPnDoTz

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
or block it...if units would remain afterwards =\ however that would just become annoying after a large battle and having too many leftovers...but it still would be cool to see a shot up carrier laying on the ground...(maybe repair it) Could remain there for an amount of time or let 'x' amount of things remain dead on the ground...

SCfan13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
No actually if they block it units behind the ridge could be trpped and boom minerals and gase down the toilet. But it should leave ruins not only remain on ground but fly down when shot. And after a large battle the ruins could eventually be covered up by nature like snow or sand. And also maybe you can harvest the metals and transfer it into minerals, it works out. Also only capital ships would leave ruins not like tanks.

FinalianX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I hope SC2 will have a third resource. Something like, silicon, or some other kinda gas or metal to mine. That'd be cool. And we need a different kinda extractor and assimilator to mine that new resource, metal or gas.

SCfan13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I dont want a third resource itd be to much like aoe and itd be annoying. 2 resources is more than enoff.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
well resources have to do with all races what would zerg do with metal a metal chew toy? oil with protoss? what they gonna do with oil?

FinalianX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well, I wasn't talking about oil exactly, I was thinking something like silicon, or zinc and stuff. Or make up a resource name and make it look cool. Maybe some gem. And zerg chewing mineral ain't that original either.